In Denial

Love Story in S♥NE High

They haven’t even strolled around the mall for an hour, and yet the shorter guy was already looking out of breath, his arms were going to rip anytime with shopping bags all over him.

“I’m lucky you are not like your best friend”, Yul whispered to his girlfriend as he saw his short friend having trouble with all the bags, and yet he did not offer him any help. He realized Jessica has tried some clothes on but only bought few of them, hence he only have few bags to carry. She did not even ask him to carry it for her, but being the gentleman he is, he insisted to hold it for her.

“I only buy those I thought is worth buying, Fany is different”, she answered coolly.

“Hmm… I see, anyway, I need to go to restroom, my stomach doesn’t feel so good”, he said while separating himself from them. “Just keep going, I’ll call you guys when I’m done”, and he left.

 

After more than 30 minutes, Jessica’s phone was ringing, indicating an incoming call.

My Prince? Who is this?”, Jessica looking at his phone screen, confused, before picking up the call.

“Hello?”

“Hi Baby! Where are you?”

This guy! When did he change his contact’s name? We are at Zara on third level”

“Okayyy! Coming! Wait for meh my princess”

“Bye”

 

They spent few more hours in the mall before they went back to the hotel, for their other activities.

 

 

 

At night~~~

Yul and Jessica are both dressed up for their dinner. Yul has booked a table for both of them at a Japanese restaurant.

When they reached the restaurant and got out from the car, Yul hold one Jessica’s hand and linked it to his arm, escorting her.

“Irrashaimase”, a waiter greeted them when they step into the restaurant.

“Kwon Yul please”, Yul told the waiter while he check the on the list.

“This way, please”, the waiter showed the way to the couple.

Yul pulled the chair out for Jessica before sitting on his seat. They ordered the food and talked until the food came.

Yul forked a slice of meat from his plate and offered it to the girl sitting in front of him by holding it in front of .

“Aaaaa”, he opened his mouth, asking her to open too.

She was slightly embarrassed but received it anyway. No guy has ever do that to her before, at least not the one in her same age. They continue to finish their dinner.

“Where do you wanna go after this?”, Yul asked, after paying for the bill.

“I don’t know. Back?”, she just wanted to go back and sleep.

“Let’s go”, Yul said, offering his hand.

 

They got into Yul’s car and he speed off through the city.

“Where are we going?”, Jessica asked when she realized they are going further from the city.

“Just somewhere I like to go”, Yul answered.

They stopped at a look-out outside the city, where they can see the whole city filled with colorful lights. They got out from the car to get a better view of the city.

“It’s beautiful”, she said unconsciously, admiring the city.

“In my eyes, you are still the most beautiful”, he whispered while giving her a back hug, the sudden action surprised the girl, her heart is beating faster and she can feel her cheeks warming up, but she just stand still, letting him to continue what he was doing. They stayed in that position for a while.

“Who said you can touch my phone?”, she suddenly blurred out to hide her nervous self.

“Huh?”, Yul quickly pulled back his arms, and scratched the back of his neck, trying to think of an excuse to free himself from the wrath of the ice princess.

“Don’t act dumb, I don’t think there will be anyone who will change your contact name to ‘My Prince’”, she stepped forward to get a better view and rest her hands to the metal bar in front of her.

“But, that because I accidentally saw my name as a ‘Stalker’, how could you call your own boyfriend a stalker?”, he whined and frowned.

“Didn’t you make that name yourself?”

“But…But….”

“But?”, she smirked knowing that he was lost of word, but he couldn’t see it..

“…”, in the end he just kept quiet, he was more than happy that she didn’t get angry about it.

 

“Sica, can you close your eyes for a while?”, he pulled her lightly to turn to face him.

“Why? What do you want to do?”, she asked, curious about what’s inside his mind.

“Just trust me, okay, I’m not gonna do anything to you, so please?”, he asked again. She hesitated but still closed her eyes in the end. She heard a ruffling sound at where he stands.

“Open your eyes now”, she opened her eyes to find a simple-looking shining diamond ring in front of her, she can see ‘Yul <3 Sica’ carved onto it, she was flabbergasted.

No way”, she was speechless.

“I want to give this to you as a present for the beginning of our relationship, I’m not sure about the size though”, he smiled and took her right hand. He took the ring and slid it to her ring finger. To their surprise, it fits perfectly on her finger.

“Wear it here for now, you can wear it on the other side in the future”, he said while giving her a deadly wink, she was still in silence.

“I have mine too!”, he showed off the other half of the ring and put it on his finger.

“When did you get this?”, she asked  after she snapped back to reality.

“This afternoon”, he grinned.

 

**Flashback**

“Tiff, are you really gonna sleep together with Taeyeon?”, Jessica was still thinking about the room arrangement.

“Yup, what’s wrong with that?”, the bubbly girl answered.

“On the same bed?”, Jessica was shocked after hearing her friend answered it with such ‘it’s-normal’ tone.

 “What are you talking about? Don’t we have 2 beds?”

What the? Serve you right Kwon Yul!”, she was irritated by the fact that Yul tricked her into sharing the same bed, luckily for her he has given up that idea and was going to sleep on the couch tonight.

“Ooo okay, nevermind”, she thought of keeping it to herself, knowing the fact that Tiffany with make another big fuss over this matter.

 

Meanwhile on the other side of the mall

“Hi there, can I help you with anything?”, a female employee of the shop came to him, Yul might be a high schooler, but he dressed up nicely just like a businessman, making him looks mature.

“Yes, please, I’m looking for something simple, not too flashy”, he answered.

He was in a jewelry shop, looking for something that will be suitable for his girlfriend. He was going to give it to her as a present, and also to remind her of their first outing together.

“What kind of jewelry are you looking for? Necklace? Ring? Or bracelet maybe?”

“Maybe ring, do you have like a couple ring?”, he asked after thinking for a bit.

“Certainly, this way please”

The young millionaire looked around, browsing for a suitable ring. His eyes stopped on a pair of simple looking ring, with a small diamond stone in the middle.

I guess this one should be alright, not too flashy”, he thought.

“Can I see that one, please?”, he pointed at the rings for the employee, and examined it, tried on the bigger one, it fits perfectly.

“We can do carving for you if you want to”, she said.

“Hmm… I’m not sure about the size. Can I come back to change it if it doesn’t fit?”

“Yes, of course, but not if you carved it”, she answered.

“Hmm, how long does it take?”, he asked while looking at the smaller one, trying to remember her finger size.

“About 15 minutes”

“Alright then, I’ll take this one”

“Please pay over here” , she led him to the cashier.

 

“Thank you”, she bowed after receiving the payment.

“Please write this inside it”, he wrote down ‘Yul <3 Sica’ for the smaller one and ‘Forever’ for the bigger one after paying for it.

“Sure, please wait for a bit”, she disappeared to the back of the shop.

After waiting for almost 15 minutes, the employee came back with the rings for Yul to check it one last time.

“Alright, thank you”, he put it back to the box for her to wrap it.

 

I hope she will receive it”, he smiled before punching the button on his phone to call his girlfriend.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

Back to Present~

 

“Sorry Yul, but I can’t accept it”, Jessica refused it, while taking out the ring from her finger.

“Why?”, he held her hand to prevent her from taking it out, disappointment can be seen from his eyes.

“I just can’t receive something this precious. Don’t you think we are going too fast?”, she asked.

 “No, we are going just fine, and this is just a simple gift, please received it”, he said it with a pleading tone.

“I’m really sorry… Please”, she stubbornly took it out and put it back to the box, before pushing it back to him.

I thought she has already open up for me”, he let out a heavy sigh of disappointment and put the ring back to his pocket. He walked back to the car.

“Let’s go back”, he asked her while getting into the car, anger was clearly written on his face.

Jessica just quietly walked back to the car after sensing the change of the atmosphere, she acknowledged that she has spoilt the mood.

 

~*****************************************~

 

WAEEEEEEEEEE??? Sica WAEEEEEE?????

T.T

 

Thank you for all the comments and New Subscribers!!!!