The Missing Piece

Love Story in S♥NE High

"So? How are you with Tae?"

"Hmm~ About that..."



Flashback

Tiffany was getting her hot chocolate from Soshi Cafe, when suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder.
"Hi! You're alone?", the voice startled her.

"Oh hi, Taeyeon! Yeah, I'm alone"

"Where are your two besties?"

"They have their student council meeting, so I thought to go back by myself", she gave him her eye-smile.
"How about you? Here alone?"

"Yeap! Yul has gone home coz he's got something important, and Hyo has his club activities going on, so here I am, alone, bump into this beautiful angel", he shows his dorky smile.

"Hahahaha, Taeyeon, are you flirting with me?", they walked to the table.

"Does it work?", he took a sit in front of her.

"Hmm, I'm not sure, maybe you should keep trying", she grinned and took a sip of her drink.




Hours has passed with them happily chit chatting and learning new stuff about each other. When they realize, the sky was already dark, which means it's time to go home.

"Wanna go home now? I can send you back"

"Yea sure, I think we should go now, it's already late"

"Let's go", he offered his hand to his angel.

"Thank you", Tiffany received his hand smiling shyly.




"So, do you want to go to school together tomorrow? I can fetch you", he asked, when they reached her home while showing his teeth.

"Hmmm? Allllrite~ Weeelll, see you tomorrow! Bye!", she is blushing while rushing out of the car.

"Bye Tiff, see you tomorrow!", he couldn't contain his happiness,
"WOOHOO!!!!!!! Great job Tae!"

End of flashback




"Eeeeeeee~nd that's the end of the story about how I come together with Taeyeon this morning", she finished it with a big smile on her face.

"Hmm, interesting~ So you like him?", Jessi raise one of her eyebrows.

"*grins* He is a sweet guy, maybe I should give it a try, I guess... Unlike you who try to push away that somebody, if you know who I'm talking about", she said sarcastically.

"...", her friend is not making her feel any better from her guilt.

"Where is he anyway? I didn't see him trailing you this morning", Tiffany is curious.

"I have no idea, I don't think he is coming today. Errr, have you done your math homework?", she looked away, trying to change the topic.

"What are you talking about? We don't have any homework, do we?!?", she started to panic.

"Here, just copy mine", she offer her notebook.

"Thanks Jess! You are the best!", she took it and give a quick hug to her friend.




Lunch time

"Jessi! Fany! Come!!!", Sunny is jumping outside the class 2-1, calling out for her besties.

"What's wrong with you?", Jessica asked while walking to the door.

"Why are you so jumpy today?", Tiffany continued.

The two saw a tall tanned smiling guy was standing behind their short friend.

"Oh hey~ Who is this?", Tiffany is still checking out the guy.

"Fany! Fany! Look here, hellowww~", Sunny snapping her fingers in front of Fany's face to gain her attention.

"Yes?"

"So, this is SooYoung, my childhood friend that I was telling you guys. SooYoung, this is Jessica and that loud one is Tiffany"

"Nice to meet both of you", while shaking both of their hand and showing friendly smile.





It's been two days and Jessica still couldn't find Kwon Yul anywhere in the school, she is getting frustrated to find where he is. She has been wondering herself about what she feels about him, is she acting all panic because of her guilt or something else?

While the other are still doing their normal things like going to the school together, and eating at the same table. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon have met SooYoung too, they have been very welcoming and talk a lot about guy's stuff, looks like they are soon to be BFF.

She walked pass class 2-2 and to her surprise, that guy is sitting on his desk, fooling around with his two friends.

"He looks alright, should I talk to him now?", she heard the bell rings.

"Maybe I'll apologise later, that is IF the reason of him skipping the school these few days was really because of me", she walked into her own class.




"Hey girls! Ready?", Taeyeon called out for the girls, Sunny and Sooyoung can be seen walking towards them from class 2-3, while Yul was leaning his back against the door and looking confused to Sunny and Sooyoung.

"Coming! Come on Jess!", Tiffany pull Jessica by her wrist.

"Hey-low, I'm SooYoung, I guess you're Yul?", SooYoung offer Yul a hand shake.

"Hi, yeap! That's me, nice to meet you, are you new?"

"Nice to meet you too! Yeah, I just enrolled here like 2 days ago and I'm Sunny childhood friend"

"Ah I see"

"Alright, enough with the introduction, let's eat!!! I'm starving!!!", he said leading the way to the canteen.

"Once a shikshin, always a shikshin", Sunny was shaking her head while looking at him walking away, they started to walk, Jessica and Yul were walking at the back, awkward silence.

No one try to start to break the ice, Yul was still upset about what happened, thinking that it might be better to try to keep a distance, he just kept walking.
While Jessica was too prideful to start the conversation to ask him about his absence these few days.




They are now sitting on the table, enjoying their food, SooYoung was already with her second bowl of ramen. TeaNy are flirting to each other, while Sunny and Hyoyeon were talking about some other stuff. YulSic have finished with their lunch and sitting quietly, Jessi was looking around, trying to avoid Yul's eyes, while Yul would join SunHyo conversation once in awhile.



"H-hey, can I talk to you for awhile?", she just can't stand it anymore, she wasn't able to concentrate in the class for the whole day, she decided to throw away her pride just for this one time.

"Huh? Sure, what is it about?"

"Err... Where were you these two days?"

"I had something important to do, why? Miss me?", he got his confident back after she initiated to talk to him first.

"Hell no! My school life has became really peaceful without somebody following me around"

"Hahaha... You're funny. You sure you don't miss me?"

"No way!"

"Ouch! Which means I need to disappear longer this time, so you'll miss me", he grinned, while the other freezes up after hearing his sentence.

"..."

"Anything else?"
"No? Alright"
"See you tomorrow then", he started to walk away. He felt someone tug on his shirt.


"No... Please don't disappear on me again".