Free Time on Their Own

Love Story in S♥NE High

 

 

OMG! It's almost the end of semester!!!!!

I still have so much to do!!!

Phewwwww~ Enjoy the chapter~ XD

 

~*****************************************~

 

 

TaeNy have just finished their movie and walking out from the theatre hand in hand.

 

“That was pretty good movie. What do you want to do now?”, Tae asked the girls beside him.

 

“Shopping timeeee!!!”, Tiffany answered excitedly showing her priceless eye-smiles.

 

“Really? *Sigh*”, Tae stopped his track and faced his girlfriend with his horrified face, he still remembers the last time they went for shopping this smiling angel in front of him was basically torturing him with all her shopping bags.

 

“Yup! Why? You don’t like it?”, she said, pouting innocently. She knows it well it will work on the dork.

 

“Ermm… No, I mean, yeah, let’s go. Damn it Taeng! You are so whipped!”, he can only let out low sigh when they started to go to the stores, he doesn’t want to disappoint her, neither can he let himself suffer. “I should start learning how to say no to those innocent, pleading faces”

 

 

 

YulSic got back into the car and Jessica was still keeping quiet, she has few thought in her mind.

 

“Hey, what’s on your mind?”, Yul held her hand, he was worried when he noticed her silence.

 

“Huh? Nothing. So? Where are we going now?”, She quickly snapped back from her deep thought and tried to change the topic.

 

“It’s up to you, where do you wanna go?”, Yul started the engine.

 

“Hmm… Let’s go to the beach. The weather is really nice today”, She said while looking up to the clear sky.

 

“Anything you say, my Love. But do you want to go home to change your clothes first?”, Yul asked as he is wearing a ‘not-so-comfortable-clothes-for-the-beach’.

 

“Yeah sure, I think I still have spare clothes at your place”

 

“Really? How many did you bring? Were you planning to move in so soon?”, there goes the sweet and calm moments, replaced by loud and playful Yul who was trying to avoid HellSica’s attacks.

 

 

 

 

Sunny and Sooyoung was at home, sitting on the living room, watching some random Korean show, it was just the two of them at home.

 

“Sunny-ah, let’s go out and eat, I’m bored”, Sooyoung nudged the girl beside him.

 

“Eat? Again? Didn’t we just eat like an hour ago?”, she furrowed her eyebrows, questioning him.

 

“Yeaaaaaa, it’s like an HOUR ago~ Come on, come on, we are going to rot if we stay at home too long”, he got up from the sofa while pulling the girl to stand up.

 

“Fine! What do you want to eat? I’ll just watch”, she stood up lazily.

 

“No, I think you should eat too! So you can grow taller”, He patted the crown of her head playfully, while Sunny puffed her cheek in annoyance, she hates when people making fun of her height, and Soo should have known better. She stormed to her bedroom leaving the tall guy who has his jaw dropped, looking at the closed door, shocked by her sudden action.

 

“Shoot!”, he quickly walked to bedroom when he realized his mistake.

“Sunny!”

 

“…”, there is no answer from the room.

 

“Sunny. Open the door please”, he knocked the door slowly.

 

“…”

 

“Sunny! You know I was just joking, right? Come on!”

“Sunny-ah, don’t make me break this door”, he warned her while knocking the door again, harder this time.

 

“Just go and eat by yourself, I don’t feel like going out”, she said weakly behind the door.

 

“Can you open the door first, please?”

“What do you want?”, she open her door, looking pissed.

 

SooYoung didn’t answer her but pulled her into a hug and her hair. She struggled but she is too tiny and powerless to get out from his embrace. He hugged her tight until he felt that she has calmed down.

 

“You should have known better!”, she pinched her stomach hard. He pulled out from the hug in reflex and tried not to scream from the pain on his stomach.

 

 

“Ouch! I’m sorry, you know I always joke about it. Are you on your PMS?”, he tried to get her hand away from his stinging tummy.

 

“Stupid!”, She took his hand and bite it hard until she can hear him screaming.

 

“Arghhh! Fine, fine. I’m stupid, whatever. Can we go now? Please?”, he locked her head with his arm and pulled her out of the room.

 

“Ack! Let go of me!”, Sunny pushed him trying to get out from the lock.

 

Soo suddenly stopped and hold Sunny’s face close. Sunny can feel her face getting flushed.

“Just follow me, or I’m going to kiss you”, Soo said in serious tone, while Sunny try to look away from the eyes in front of her.

 

When suddenly Soo was laughing at Sunny’s flustered face, and patted her head.

“Your face is red. Are you mad again? I was just joking, we are best friend, right? Come on!”, he started to walk to the front door.

 

“Yeah, best friend, what was I thinking? Him trying to kiss me?”, Sunny thought while just letting Soo drag her.

 

 

~*****************************************~

 

~ SHORT UPDATE ~

So, I will start trying to include the other pairings.

Should I do it this way or do you guys prefer me to just do YulSic?

I have to admit It kind of hard for me to write about the other pairings, that's why TaeNy's was really short :(

LOL. I'm such a crazy YulSic Shipper.

Sorry if the chapter was . T.T

 

 

Thanks you for reading and don't forget to comment!!!

Yeap, Silent reader. I'm watching you.

YAY! I'm happy with the increasing number of comment, please continue commenting. :D

 

Special Thanks to those UpVoting my fic.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Welcome for New Readers and New Subscribers!!!!!!!!