Mr. Jung

Love Story in S♥NE High

 

Special Thanks for people commenting!!!

AneomL , mir1511 , Michella , pipsqueak97 , JWP2BSONE , jessicaismybias , LPY1998Wendi , caluvw , and prizzychic1 it means a lot to me, even if you just drop by to say HI!!!! :D

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

"Seobang~ I'm hungry, cook for me please?", Jessica was saying it with her rare aegyo.

 

"Aww~ My baby is hungry now? What happen to 'Mom, I'm not hungry yet'?", Yul mimicked his girlfriends voice, causing Jessica to hit him hard on his arm.

 

"That's not funny! I want it NOW! N.O.W!", she pouted cutely.

 

"Okay, okay, what do you want to eat? Wouldn't it be faster if we eat outside?" , Yul pinched her puffing cheeks.

 

"But I miss your cooking", she whined.

 

"Alright, alright, let's go downstairs", Yul got up from his seat.

 

"Can we eat at your place?", she showed him her puppy eyes face.

 

"Yes, Princess, anything you want, come on", Yul waved his hand in front of Jessica to hold her.

 

 

"I want piggyback!!!", she stood on the bed and asked Yul to give his back to her.

 

"Gee, I'm spoiling you too much right now", Yul said when Jessica jumped onto his back.

 

"Mmm-mwah, let's go horse!", she playfully kissed his cheek as a signal for him to start walking.

 

 

 

Yul piggyback Jessica until they reached downstairs and saw Mr. Jung looking at them with serious look on his face. Yul quickly put Jessica down.

 

"Good evening Mr. Jung", he quickly bowed to the older man, while Jessica was looking at her dad, confused because she barely see that serious face of him.

 

"Yul right? Can I talk to you?"

 

"Yes, sure, Mr. Jung", he nodded lightly and follow Mr. Jung to the living room, he was a bit intimidated by the tone full of authority.

Jessica was trailing from behind.

 

"Jessica, wait at your room!", still with the same tone, the head of the Jung family commanded.

 

"But Dad~", Jessica tried to bargain as she wants to follow but Yul shook his head, telling her to listen to her dad.

 

"Aish! Fine!", she stomped to her room, a thin smile appears when she reached her room.

 

 

IN THE LIVING ROOM

"Krystal, to your room now!", Mr. Jung said to the younger girl who was watching a movie. She quickly got up from her seat and ran to her room, not forgetting to mouth out 'Fighting!' to Yul.

 

"Sit", Mr. Jung sai after he sat down on one of the sofa.

 

"Thank you, Sir", Yul bowed slightly before sitting down.

 

"So, you are Jessica's boyfriend?", Mr. Jung was eyeing Yul from head to toe.

 

"Yes", Yul gulped, feeling intimidated by the constant staring.

 

"How long has it been?"

 

"Erm, a couple months, Sir", it was a few second of silence after Yul answered.

 

"In just a couple months, you have hurt and made Jessica cry to the state that she didn't even want to eat and come out from her room, what kind of boyfriend you are?!", he raised his voice.

 

"I'm sorry, Mr. Jung, it was all misunderstanding", Yul bowed in apology.

 

"How many more misunderstanding are you planning to have?", Mr. Jung slammed his hand to the table, while the young man hung his head low.

 

"I'm really sorry, Mr. Jung, I promise there won't be any next time", he still does not dare to look at him.

 

"Promise? You promise? Didn't you promise something about Jessica to my wife too? Did you keep it?!", he pointed accusing to Yul, his face is red because of anger.

 

"I will NEVER allow my daughter to be with you!"

 

"Mr. Jung, please listen to me, I really love Jessica, please, you can take my words", Yul was going to kneel in front of the fuming older man.

 

"Dad! It was my fault, Yul has been treating me very well, I was the problem", Jessica burst into the living room, standing in between the men. She was worried when she heard the slam on the table and came down from her room.

 

"What do you mean?", his voice soften when he saw his oldest daughter.

 

"I told you, it was my fault. I kept pushing him away and didn't give him any chance. I was crying because I was regretting how I have always treat him", she quickly explained.

 

 

Mr. Jung wasn't expecting Jessica to stand up for Yul. She has never do this to any guy before, he knows he has to believe in her, looking at her past she will never lie for this kind of matter.

 

"Alright, I'll let you go this time, don't expect to get away this EASILY if there is any next time", he warned the tanned guy.

 

"Yes, Mr. Jung, you can take my words for it"

 

"And stop calling me 'Mr. Jung', 'Mr. Jung this', 'Mr. Jung that' it's annoying. Just call me Uncle"

 

"Yes, Uncle", Yul gave another bow. Jessica can't help but to smile at Yul's terrified face.

 

 

"Great! Can we go now, dad?", Jessica grinned.

 

"Where do you think you are going, young lady?", her dad raised one of his eyebrows and narrowed down his eyes.

 

"To Yul's place, I'm gonna stay there for the night", both men's eyes almost popped out hearing what the girl just said.

 

"No, she meant we a-", Yul was afraid of misunderstanding.

 

"I meant I'm staying there tonight", Jessica blurred out and tangled her arms to Yul's tightly.

 

"And that will be a NO", Mr. Jung used his index finger and move it from left to right.

 

"Daa~aad, we have so much to catch up, I promise we'll just be eating, talking, and sleep", she whined and gave a puppy eyes face.

 

" Pweeese Daddy, pweesee~", she tugged her dad's hand, still keeping her innocent face.

 

 

"Alright, alright, you young man, don't try to be funny", he stared at Yul.

"I'll hunt you down if something happen!"

 

"Yes, Mr- Uncle", Yul nodded quickly.

 

"Dad! Stop threatening him!"

 

"You are choosing his side now? Fine! Just go and live with him"

 

"Really? I can do that?", Jessica tried her luck.

 

"NO!"

 

"Boo! Whatever, let's go Yul, I'm hungry", she tugged Yul's arm.

 

"Uh, okay", Yul was in daze and quiet, watching the father-daughter bonding time.

 

 

"Remember to behave yourself, kid", Mr. Jung warned him again.

 

Yul bowed and took Jessica's bag that was lying beside the door. She packed it when she went back to her room before. Mr. Jung then sent the young couple to Yul's car.

 

 

 

 

"So? What do you want to eat?", they are now in the car, on the way to Yul's apartment.

 

"Anything, as long as you are the one who cooked it", she showed off her straight teeth.

 

Yul can't help but smile, she can't believe Jessica the ice princess has become so sweet and cute in front of him.

 

"Anyway, your dad was kinda scary, I thought he was going to chop off my head", Yul rub his chest in relived.

 

"Nah, he is just the same as Krystal and Mom. Do you think I would dare to go against him if he wasn't like the other two?", Yul can only nod in agreement now that he thinks back.

 

"But, seriously, I didn't even think of you staying over at my place for the night"

"What really happened this whole week? Do you have split personality?", Yul asked.

 

"Yah! You are the one that makes me like this and now you are complaining?", she puffed her cheek in annoyance.

 

"Awww~ come on, I was just joking, of course I'm more than happy to see this side of my Sica baby. Now I can bekieve that you are related to Krystal and aunty".

 

"Are you trying to say that you like Krystal better?", she sulked, which Yul found hard to resist.

 

"Baby... Baby... Come... I'll tell you a secret", Yul waved his hand to tell Jessica to come closer.

 

"What?!", she answered with irritated tone, but still listen to him.

 

"Ekk!!! DRIVE PROPERLY!!!", she smacked Yul's lap hard.

Wanna know what did he do? Well, he just tricked the ice princess so he can (˘⌣˘)ε˘`)♡ her.

 

"I know you like it", Yul laughed at Sica's burning cheek.

 

"Shut up and drive properly! I don't want to stay in the hospital just because of you who can't keep your hormones to yourself!", she glared at him, while he just chuckled.

 

 

 

 

~*****************************************~

 

GUYS!!!! NEED YOU GUYS TO VOTE FOR OUR GIRLS On MAMA

We are losing. :( And we only have 11 days left.

At least keep our kid leader on the top!!!

Here is the link: http://mama.interest.me/poll

 

I decided to continue the story like how the voting result shows.

 

I''ll try to update before going for holidaeee~~~~

DO you guys like this chappie?

How was it?

Quiet a boring one though. :(

 

 

 

OMG!!!!! 99 ubscribers!!! I still can't believe it!!

Thank you so much guysssssssss!!!!!! >.<

OMG OMG OMG!!!!

 

Welcome new subscribers. :D