Disneyland Part 1

Love Story in S♥NE High

The ticket counter is full of people queuing to get their passes. Among all the tourists who were lining up patiently a childish tanned guy was seen in the middle of his group, excited by himself.

"I can't wait to see Mickey! It's been awhile, I didn't get to come here last time", he said by grabbing the arms and shaking of the girl standing in front of him.

"....", she is speechless by his action, soft giggles can be heard from behind them.

"Seriously? You are so embarrassing!", she scolded him after hearing soft giggles from around them and he pouted.

"But~...*sad face*"

 

"Has Yul been always like this?", Tiffany couldn't help but ask Taeyeon.

"Yeah, he's always been obsessed with Mickey", he shook his head in disbelief, and whispered, "You will surprise if you actually see his room, it's full of that black mouse".

"Hahaha. I can't believe he has that side of him. Like you and you peas", she teased the shorter guy.

"Pea is not that childish, his mouse is supposed to be for toddlers", he pouted.

"Yea, yea, whatever Tae"

"Pannyy ahh~", he used his rare aegyo, while she just laughed it off.

 

"So Bunny? Which ride should we go first?", Sooyoung asked Sunny, they are lining up at the back of the group.

"I dunno. Rollercoaster definitely, and whatever that's FUN", she answered.

 

 

After more than half an hour they got their ticket and enter the theme park.

They walk through the Disney Gallery which close to the entrance and reached the Westernland area, it will all start from here and they will go around. They decided to skipped Adventureland as most of the attractions are just looking at views and Disney's characters, they want something adrenalin pumping rides.

 

"Let's start with that one first", Yul said pointing at the old looking roller coaster ride called 'Big Thunder Mountain'.

"Yeah! I'm so in with that. Let's go!", Sooyoung can't wait to get on the rides. They got in using their FastPass.

 

 "Woooo!!! That was fun! But I need something that will turn upside down, that will be soooo much better", Taeyeon said when they get off of the ride.

"Yeah, that was fun, where do you guys wanna go now?", Sunny asked.

"Let's ride the 'cruise' thingy there, since it's close to here", Sooyoung said pointing at the board written as 'Mark Twain Riverboard'.

"Woah, that looks so romantic, I'm in I'm in!", Tiffany is skipping excitedly holding Tae's hand.

"Right! Let's go and we can try 'Splash Mountain' after that", Yul lead Jessica with his arm around her waist. They started to walk to their next ride.

"But aren't we gonna get wet if we play that one?", Tiffany asked.

"Yeah, we should leave it for the last, so we won't be walking around with wet shirt, and go straight home", Sunny as the 'brain' of the group said.

"Wait, it says romantic atmosphere at night, let's come back at night for this and the 'Splash Mountain', how about that?", Tiffany said while reading from the map.

 

"Ok so now where are we going?", finally the ice princess say something, she is getting annoyed with them taking so much time deciding the rides, and it's getting hotter.

"Errr, let's see what's other rides close to here", Taeyeon looked at the map.

"That one, Peterpan's Flight, it's indoor", Tiffany pointed at the building, it's indoor rides, she knew the heat is getting to her bestfriend and she needed somewhere to cool her down.

 

It was their turn after long wait, and the ride is two people ride for each pirate ship. It's a short romantic trip with the flying pirate ship across 'London' for the couples.

(A/N: what the couples do in that dark room, on their own ship? Errr... I'll leave it for your imagination XD)

 

They continue with 3D movie which is close to the exit door of the previous ride. Jessica couldn't even concentrate on the movie as the guy beside her was over excited every time the black mouse with yellow shoes appears on screen.

"Gosh! How old are you? You are more excited than kids!", she whispered to him during the movie.

"But...IT'S SO ADORABLE!!!", he couldn't contain his happiness. Leaving the girl beside him speechless once again.

"Whatever...", and she concentrate back to the screen.

 

"*LOL* I think by this time Jessica is regretting that she is dating a kid", Taeyeon who was behind them whispered to his girlfriend.

"Shhh... You are not much different Tae-tae"

"I AM different from him, I don't go crazy over a cartoon character"

"Right right, it's just.. pea", she said it sarcastically.

"Yeap! It's pea!", seems like he didn't pick up the sarcastic tone. Tiffany can only roll her eyes.

 

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Let's go there next! What do you guys think?", Taeyeon pointed at an old looking building that is just about 50 meters away. Jessica, Tiffany and Sooyoung were standing straight and looking at the building without blinking. It is the Haunted Mansion just right in front of their eyes.

"So?", Tae asked again when no one replied.

"OH YEA~! That should be f-", Yul was pumped up as he likes this kind of stuff, but he was held back by the tug on his hand. He took a look at the girl beside him, she was looking down.

"Yes of course! But I don't know about this guy over here", Sunny was giggling at Sooyoung who was still staring at the mansion.

"Tae, I don't like haunted house", Tiffany pouted.

"It's not that scary, trust me", Taeyeon gave her a reassuring smile.

"Hmm... Ok then, you better be right!", she threaten him.

"Yes my lovely mushroom", he nodded his head.

 

"How about you, Sooyoungie? Even Tiffany is coming now. You are the only guy who's scared, come on", Sunny was making fun of the guy beside her.

"Yeah, and you are the only girl who is so pumped up to go to those kind of place", he huffed.

 

While the other side, Yul was still unaware of Jessica's behaviour.

"What's wrong, Baby? Are you scared of haunted house?", he tried to lift her face up to face him. He received a slight nod from her.

"It won't be that scary, like Taengoo said, it's supposed to be for children"

"..."

"So? Tiffany is coming, if that makes it better"

"Alright then", she gave in, she knows he really wanted to go in.

"You'll be fine", he gave a light squeezed to her hand, "Let's go"

 

After all the convincing, everyone of them has agreed to go into the haunted mansion. They waited for about half an hour before they got onto their own rides - YulSic, Taeny, SooSun.

YulSic got onto the ride first, he can see that Jessica was still scared, her face is pale. The ride slowly got through the door, revealing a dimly lighted room. Yul put his arm wrap around her shoulder to keep her close. Her hand was gripping tightly to the handle bar in front of them. They were half way through the mansion, Jessica started to get used to it, as it wasn't as scary as she thought it would be. She wasn't gripping on the bar handle anymore, started to enjoy the figures and effects created.

"See, I told you it wasn't scary", Yul said when he she her calmed down. They were going through a cemetery setting, and almost to the end of the journey when suddenly a white figure appeared behind one of the tombstone close to her side.

 

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

~*****************************************~

 

So you guys want drama? Hmm... Let me think of the story first. LOL

 

Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the subscribers, supports and the comments.