When It Rains, It Pours

Love Story in S♥NE High

Few days has passed and the rumour is still spreading around, thanks to Yul and his two besties who always wait in front of the class next door patiently every recess time just to be able to walk together with the girls to the canteen and sit together.

Today is another rainy day (Yes! Deal with it! LOL), with Yul insisting to send Jessica home while Tiffany has gone home with Taeyeon, the two has became really close during these few days, they seems to have something on between them.

While Sunny has to left first, coz her friend fetch her from the school, she offered the ride to Jessica, but the latter refuse it, not wanting to disturb their moments. So here she is, stuck with this same guy again, it feels like deja-vu to her.





"Phew~ it really is raining heavily", when they got into the car, after bugging Jessica for half an hour, at last he got what he wants.

"Hmm..."

"So Sica, what kind of songs do you like?" , fastening his seat belt and looking through his collection of CDs, trying to find the songs to fit the mood, while the latter is startled by her new nickname.
"Err... Sorry, is it okay for mr to call you 'Sica'?" , he asked for permission.

"Hmm", she mumbled, while looking outside the window.

"Hey, do you like this group? ", he shows a CD to her.

"Huh? So Nyuh Shi Dae? ... I'm okay with them"

"OK! We'll listen to their songs then", he puts it in the player, and the song "Complete" starting to play.

" Noonbooshin gyejol gadeukhi hyangiro oon goril jina~" Jessica sings along the song when it started, with her inaudible voice, but Yul noticed it.

"Don't be shy, I would love to hear you sing, I'm sure you have a great voice"

She turns silent after realizing that she almost sang the song out loud in front of this guy, while he just smile.

"I really like this group, the members are such a dork but they can turn into goddess when they need too, it's a shame they had plastic surgery", Yul is grinning, waiting for her respond.
(A/N : OK! Please don't kill me! Just pretend this doesn't exist, read along. I apologise, I feel bad too. T.T THIS IS FICTION, NOT FACT)

"No! They don't have such thing as plastic surgery! It was all rumours created by all those pathetic haters! Those people should get a life!", she snapped, defending her favourite girl group without even realizing that she just broke her cool image.
"*Ehem* I meant, I don't really know about them, so I don't really care", immediately she try to correct her sentence.

While the guy sitting next to her couldn't contain his laughter after seeing her respond,
"Bwahahaha! Pfftttt... HAHAHAHA! OMG! You should look at your expression, while you are defending them", he's still laughing, while the other can only try to hide her blush because of embarrassment.
"I know it's not true, I was just testing you, and I can't believe you fell for it! You actually like them, huh? Don't tell me you are hardcore SONE, by the way you defend them", still trying to control his laughter.




She kept silent for the rest of the journey, hoping they will arrive to her house as soon of possible, it's just too embarrassing and she can't stand another minute with the guy beside her keep cracking up once in a while.





"Here we are princess, I'll pick you up tomorrow morning, alright?”, He asked.

"No, it's okay, I can go to school by myself", she answered.

"Why? It's on my way to school anyway."

"No, don't you aware of the rumour that has been going around in the school since you decided to fetch me last time?"

"Yeah. So?"

"Are you trying to make it worse? I don't want any further misunderstanding about us"

"Is it bothersome to you?"

"Yes! I can't concentrate in class with all these people whispering and staring at me".

"Owh, alright then, sorry if it troublesome to you" , his expression darken, from the bright and happy face, to darken and serious expression.

"Was I too harsh?"
"Thanks for the ride, bye", she said, getting out from the car.

"Bye ", and by the time she close the door, he step on the pedal and dashed away, without even waited for her to get inside the gate.




Yul's POV

"Damn it! why do I feel so disappointed when she said that? Isn't it supposed to be a fun game for me? Why the hell do I feel like I'm the one losing? Argh!!! I need to clear my mind", He hit his steering wheel.





The next morning

" Yo Jess! Do you wanna go to school together? I'm going with my friend, he is going to enrol today, so I might as well just go with him", Sunny said across the line.

"No, it's okay, I'll just go with Fany", Jessica is munching her tuna sandwich breakfast.

"But I thought she is going with Taeyeon, didn't you know they have been really close these days?"

"What? I didn't know they are THAT close, are those two going out?"

"I dunno, but I think soon they will, what about you? kekekeke"

"What about me? I have nothing to talk about, anyway I'll just go by myself"

"You sure?"

"Yes Sunny, enjoy your time, bye~"

"See you later, Jess"



Half of her actually hope for 'that' guy to be waiting in front of her gate, flashing his trademark smile to her. But remembering about what she said to him yesterday, she won't be surprise that he won't show up, and she is right.





At the School

She was looking for Yul in his class, wanting to apologise about her harsh words to him the day before, but he wasn't there, she can only find an empty seat and his two friends fooling around. She starting to feel guilty thinking that he's absent because of her.

"Hi Jessica, what bring you her? Looking for someone?", Hyo noticed her and walked to the door.

"Uhm, is Yul here?"

"Ooo~ Yul huh? Nope, he is not here, I don't think he will be coming today though, is it something important? Do you want his phone number maybe? To contact him"

"Erm.. It's alright, I'll just talk to him when he came back, thanks"

"No worries", Hyo walking back to his seat.




Jessica couldn't concentrate in the class for the whole day, her mind is distracted. Her body is there but her mind in floating around, even her best friend can only giggle when the teacher kept calling her.

"What is wrong with you, Jess?", Tiffany asked Jess during break time.

"I don't know, I just can't concentrate, maybe I didn't have enough sleep last night"

"So? How are you with Tae?"

"Hmm~ About that..."