Tea-Funny?

Love Story in S♥NE High

After class...

"Let's go home, have you done packing your stuff?", asked Jessi.

"Sorry Jess, I have my club activity today, so I guess so I guess you and Sunny should go back first", Tiffany looked at Jessi with apologetic eyes.

"What club? And since when? You even turned down my offer to join me and Sunny in the student Council as secretary", she said, feeling betrayed.

"Ummm... It's the cheerleading club. You know I have always like those kind of activities, but not the admin stuff like what you do", she gives a quick grin before trying to defend herself, hoping that her best friend will understand her.

Jessica sighed ,"Fine, I guess I'll just have to go back with Sunny, HAVE FUN with your new club, miss Hwang", she said it with a sarcastic tone before leaving the dumbfounded girl behind.

"Aww... Come on Jess, don't do this to me, come one my babyyy~", Tiffany said it with aegyo and catching up to her. She knows that Jessi was just joking when she said it, she is not the kind that will get angry because of this silly reason. Other people might think that she is just a cold, heartless, mean girl, but for Fany she is the best girl friend that she can ever find, doesn't mean that Sunny is bad, it just that she has stronger bond with Jessi then Sunny. Part of the reason might be because they had only known Sunny for more than a year, since they enrolled to this high school.
Jessi and Fany part ways in the corridor, heading to their own destinations.

"Bye Jess, I'll call you when I get back", Fany shouts and run toward the gym, while Jessica just waves her hand.

"Sunny, let's go home now", Jessi called for her other bestfriend, she is putting some of her book to her locker.

"Wait, I'm almost done", putting her last text book into the locker and close it.

"Done! Where is Tiff?", she said while looking around and can't find the missing person.

"She has her club activity, apparently, she joined the cheerleading club and ditching us to take care of the student council", Sunny can only laugh after hearing what the President said, walking out from the building.



In detention class

"Dang it! I think I missed her, she must have gone back home. It's all because of you Taeng!", Yul said, looking straight to his friend.

"You can't blame me! Mr. Lee is just too strict, the class so freaking boring, what's so wrong with drawing some funny doodle and pass it around to lighten up the mood? Everyone was falling asleep", Taeyeon answered while flipping through his textbook.

"You don't have to drag me into this mess. Why did you tell him that I'm involved in your little doodling class anyway? You should just bring along your little brother, you know I have more important stuff to do", Yul said while looking at the clock on the wall, hoping this punishment will end soon.

"But you are my partner in crime, so I believe we should always stick together!", he said it with confident while patting on Yul's shoulder.

"What could be more important than being a good friend?", he continued.

“My first priority which is something like 'Getting The Jessica Jung'? I'm sorry to tell you buddy that you are not in my top list anymore", Yul lets out a smile while answering his friend's question.

"OMG Yul! I have always been worrying about you being gay, coz you've always rejected all of them, but now I glad that you have never accepted any of them, or else I don't think that we will be able to become best friend if you can only be all obsessed with the girl you like". Tae shook his head and giving Yul worried look.

Suddenly the door opened and Mr. Lee is back to the class,
"Alright, you two can go home now, make sure you pay attention and behave in my class next time, don't take my class as a joke, especially you, Mr. Kim, aren't you worry about your mark? And you Mr. Kwon, it's just because you are the top student, it doesn't mean that you can just do whatever you want and interrupt my class."

"Yes, Mr. Lee", the two boys answered in unison and rush out from the class to head home.



Taeyeon's POV

On our way back, we passed the gym and I took a glance of what the other student is doing inside, half of me is hoping that the eye-smile angel is there, I just have the feeling that she is going to be there.
I stopped my step as soon as I saw her. Wow! I guess we are meant for each other. I pulled my bestfriend to ask him to stop, I walked closer to the gym's door and telling him to come closer too.

"What's up?", I can hear that question coming from the back of my head.

"Stt... See that girl over there, do you know who is she, Yul?", I whispered and point at the angel. Yul squinted his eyes and try to find the one that I was talking about.

"You mean the one with the pink top, grey pants and pink shoes?", he asked to make sure.

"Yeap! That one! You know her?", I answered straight away, I'm becoming more excited.

"I think she is like one of President's close friend", He said, scratching his head while trying to remember.

"I know dummy! That was what I've been trying to tell you on the note in class!", I'm getting frustrated knowing that he clearly did not read my note properly.

"Ups, sorry. *grins* I think her name is Tii.. something. It's something like Tea and Funny, Tea-Funny?".

"Yah!"

"*LOL* Yeah, I think it's Tiffany, she is quite popular among the boys, I heard it's because of her innocent eye-smile and her warm personality... You like her?".

"Uh.. I can't say I like her yet, BUT I'm kinda interested to know her. Okay, let's get out from here, before they report us as stalkers".

"So her name is Tiffany, such a pretty name for such a beautiful angel."

 

 

~*****************************************~

 

Yay!!!! Subscribed!!! Thank you!!!

Thank you guys. :D