Best Friend?

Love Story in S♥NE High

I'm still struggling with my end of semester project!!!!!

I'm stucked, so I decided to update!!! ~.~

And also distracted by our Soshi World Tour, it looks like they are having sooooo much fun!

I don't even care about their outfits, as long as they come hereeee. T_T

 

Okayyyy. . . I should stop, Enjoy the chapter~

~*****************************************~
 
 
 

“YUL!!! Come back here!”, Sica was shouting on the shore.

 

Yul has only gone for 10 minutes for his refreshing swim and Jessica has already yelled at him to get back. He motion his head upward to ask what she wants.

“Just come back here now! N.O.W!”, she answered, getting annoyed that he was still taking his time in the middle of the sea.

Yul frowned and confused but decided to swim back to the shore. Angry Sica is the last thing he want for their outing.

 

“What’s -”, his question was cut with her sudden kiss. He didn’t respond at first but quickly kiss back and wrapped his arm around her when he snapped back to himself.

“Wow, what was that for?”, he asked when they pulled away with Sica still in his arms, her face is flushing red.

 

“To show those flirts that you are taken”, she said as she glared to the few girls in the water who was looking at them.

She was annoyed by the fact that those girls try to get Yul’s attention from the time he just walked to the water. She paid attention to how they pretend to accidentally knock on him and accidentally throw their ball near him.

 

Yul can’t help but smug proudly at his possessive girlfriend who was still glaring to people behind his back. He lifted her up and carried her like a princess without a warning, making her to shriek before quickly circling her arms around his neck.

 

“Seriously? That was hot, maybe I should make you jealous more often. I got to flirt with girls and kiss from my girlfriend”, he said while slowly putting her down on their beach towel. She glared at him after hearing his ridiculous statement.

 

“Just try to do it next time, I can bet you won’t be able to see the sunrise of the day after”, she said coolly while putting on her sunglasses and settled to get a good position. Yul grinned dorkily after he heard her warning.

 

“I’m gonna rinse and we can go get some ice cream, kay?”, he gave her a short peck before getting up with his bag and walk to the washroom.

 

 

 

 

 “Like you said, this is the last one, right?”, Taeng said as the couple walk out from the shop.

“*pouts* Yeaaa”, Fany answered with a disappointed tone.

“Uh-uh, you promised, let’s go”, Taeng shakes his head before he fell into the trap again, and quickly walk in front to the carpark.

 

 

“There! That is all”, he sighed in relived while closing the car’s backdoor and get back to the driver seat. Tiffany was already sitting beside him.

 

“Thank you, Tae”, she quickly leaned in and kissed him on the lips as his reward, but Taeng put his hand behind her neck and pull her in for further kiss,. Their tongues are playing with each other, the temperature gets higher. Tiffany has her arm around his neck and entangled with his hair, she is getting up from her seating position, trying to crawl over to Taeng’s seat.

 

*HONK!!!*

 

She jumped back to her seat, shock by the loud sound. She accidentally pushed the car’s horn, bringing them back to the reality. Their faces are still flushed, and they were staring at each other for awhile, before suddenly laughing at what has just happen.

 

“Gosh Tae! Control yourself! We are in carpark for Godsake!” , she playfully hit him on the arm.

“Me? Look at yourself trying to jump over to my seat. Tsk tsk tsk”, he retorted while grinning at his blushing girlfriend and starting the engine.

 

“Let’s go home now”

 

“Why rushing? Wanna continue where we left off?”, He asked while twitching his eyebrows, making him look like a ert.

 

“OMG! Just drive byuntae!”, she rolled her eyes and hit him again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Soo! Kill them! The time’s almost up!”, Sunny shouted in annoyance.

Sunny was busy killing enemies on Time Crisis 4 while Sooyoung is busy hiding and being a coward, too scared that he will be shot by the enemies.

“I AM killing them” , he said but his character is still hiding under table.

 

‘TIME’s UP’

‘Continue?’

 

Sunny look at the writing on the screen angrily.

 

“SEE! It’s all because of you! How can a guy be so bad at this? I should have just played solo”, she grumbled as she put back the ‘gun’ to the machine.

“Well, I tried, I think the sensor is not working properly, I shot most of them, but somehow they still alive”

 

“Yeah, your AIM is not working properly, not the machine”, she sighed as they walked out the arcade.

“Fine. Fine. It’s my fault, I admit I in games”, he pouted and trailed behind the short girl.

 

 

They walked out from the arcade and Soo saw a photo booth with fancy color close to where they are.

“Hey! Let’s get some picture! It’s been awhile since the last time we took picture together”, he dragged his bestfriend to the booth, without giving her a chance to refuse.

 

 

He pushed her into the booth and slot in the coins to start, while Sunny seems to have something occupying her mind.

 

“Which background should we use?”, he asked excitedly, but not getting answer from the girl beside him. He frowned and just chose the one he think fits.

“Right! Come on, get ready”, he nudged her, making her forcing her smile, which looks rather awkward.

 

He burrowed his eyebrows in confusion and cupped Sunny’s face. He pulled her cheeks up to form a smile on her face, “Smile~”. Their eyes locked on each other, as if looking for answer of why she is staying quiet this whole time, while Sunny was just stunned by his action but slowly closes her eyes too.

 

He slowly released her cheeks and quickly pulled her in until their lips touch each other. He did not understand why he did it, he was lost in her and everything just happened without him realizing.

*CLICK*

*CLICK*

*CLICK*

They pictures were taken without them realizing. Soo quickly pulled away when he snapped back to reality, trying to clear his throat, avoiding the awkward atmosphere, while Sunny look at her shoes like it is the most surreal thing in the world.

 

Sooyoung quickly skipped their pictures, which were displayed, on screen for them to decorate. He couldn’t stay in that small space too long with his very best friend after what just happen. He is confused and he knows she feels the same.

 

 

~*****************************************~

Jelly Sica shows who is the boss, and byun TaeNy. XD

More SooSun this chappie~  

Next update will be in 2-3 weeks.

I'll try to update often during semester break, If I'm not going anywhere.

 

 

I'll stop mentioning name. >.< Some of you keep telling me to stop. XD

Thanks to those UpVoting my fic.

Welcome for New Readers and New Subscribers!!!!!!!!

 

Comment, Suggest and Rate, yo!!!