And The Winner is . . .

Love Story in S♥NE High

The Jung sisters are now sitting on the spectator bench, not to forget to get some seats for the others. The place is starting to fill with spectators – supporters, fan girls, families – with some of them even have banners ready.

“Unnie, where’s your pom pom or banner?”, Krystal asked the older girl when they settled on their seat.

“I don’t need that, I think it’s enough for me to sacrifice my sleeping hours to watch this match”

“I would have made one if I know about it sooner, why didn’t you tell me earlier? Waeeee~?”

“I don’t think it’s necessary”

“It’s a MUST! Didn’t I say it before? He is my favorite Oppa. And look at all those people”, she said, pointing to the other side where all the banners are shown.

The older girl kept quiet and stare at her sister for awhile before saying, “You like him that much, huh?”, she raised one of her eyebrows.

“Of course! Who wouldn’t? I’m pretty sure most girl will want him as their boyfriend”

Jessica turned quiet after hearing what her sister said, she started to think back when Yul started to approach her, the times they spent together, he has always been sweet to her and yet she always gives him a cold shoulder. Thinking of how all those girls fighting to get his attention, maybe she is too selfish, never actually realized how blessed she is to have him for herself. She has always been taking all of his action for granted, he always puts up with her mood swings and still treating her like a princess.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“Morning Jessie! Hi Krystal!”, a loud voice broke her train of thought, she can see her best friend skipping towards their seat.

“Hi Fany Unnie”

“Hi Tiff, where is your Tae Tae?”, I asked her when I couldn’t find Taeyeon with her, they have always been together these past few weeks, I’m pretty sure they are stuck together with super glue.

“Yah! Tae Tae is my personal nickname for him, don’t just use it whenever you want! He went to toilet”, she pouted.

“Err… Ok, my bad”, I said in flat tone.

“What about your personal pet name for Yul? What do you call him?”, I rolled my eyes, the busybody is BACK!

”Uh… I don’t have one”, I answered, don’t even want to know where this conversation going.

“What? You are so boring! How about him? What does he call you?”

“I don’t know…  Sica? I guess, he use all the cheesy one like babe, baby, even my love, I’m not sure”, my fingers and toes are curling up thinking about it.

“He has done so much but you haven’t done anything for him yet”

“Wae? Wae do they have their own special nickname for each other? Wait…. No… Way! You guys are going out?!?”, Krystal who was listening the whole time looked at me, I can tell from her look she can’t believe what she is thinking is true.

“Yesh! It’s been few days actually. You should be proud Krys!”, Yeah, my I-know-everything friend decided to answer the question before I could say any words.

“Oh. eM. Gee! I can’t believe it! I have a super cool Yul oppa as my brother –in-law!”, I tried to cover her loud mouth and voice before all Yul’s fangirls kill me with their stares, she said it loud enough to have people around us turned to look at what’s the fuss about.

“Gosh! Can you get any louder?”, I pulled my hand back and look around, while Fany was laughing as she saw me panicking.

 

No One’s POV

 

“Hey girls~ And who is this pretty lady over here?”, Taeyeon came asked when he saw Krystal.

“Tae!”, Fany pinch him after hearing his question, making the guy cry in pain.

“I’m Krystal, Jessica’s sister”, the younger girl smiles and introduced herself while bowing.

“Ah I see. Pstt.. She seems nicer than her unnie”, he whisper the last sentence to the eye-smile angel beside him.

“*laugh* you have no idea”, she answered.

“Where is Hyoyeon?”, asked the ice princess.

“He is not coming, he said he’d rather do his own stuff”

“Hi guys!!!”, a sweet and cute voice came from their back. Sunny came together with Sooyoung, just on the right time before all of the participants getting ready in their position.

“Woah look at Yul’s abs”, Sunny said, making them curious and look at the one they are talking about, except for Taeyeon, everyone can’t help but agree with Sunny.

 

“Good morning everyone! Thank you for coming and we warmly welcome you to the 21st Swimming Competition inter School. We will soon start the competition, from line one, representing SM High we have . . .”, the host starting to introduce the participant one by one. The crowds go wild for some of the participant that stands out, of course Yul is one of them.

At last, the long waited moment started, all of the participants showed strong competition to each other, everyone is trying their hardest. Finally, Yul’s turn has come, his fangirls have already screaming for him.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I have seen him swims before, even though it’s only for awhile but I will have to admit that he looks amazing in the water, he swims like a seal, slowly getting ahead of the others, no wonder these girls fall for him.

“Woah, I envy of how good he is”, suddenly Sooyoung speaks up.

“Heh! You need to reduce your food consumption and get some exercise instead”, I heard Sunny said tp him, earning a laugh from us.

“I can’t help it”, he frowned.

 

 

(Let’s skip the rest of the competition, sorry I’m not good in describing it =.=)

No One’s POV

The competition has ended with, of course, Yul as the gold medal winner, followed by the winner from the other schools. A lot of people, mostly girls came running to his side to congratulate him while Jessie and the others stays on their seat, well, with Krystal jumping and screaming from where they seat.

“Told ya it’s obvious!”, Taeyeon said, uninterested.

“Aren’t you going to congratulate him?”, Sunny ask Jessica.

“Later, it’s too crowded there”, she replied coolly.

Everyone turns quiet after her remarks, as expected from the ice princess.

 

After some time, Yul looked around and found Jessica and his other friends on the spectator seat. After saying thank you for his supporter, he started to walk to their seat, fixing his eyes to Jessica.

 

 

~*****************************************~

Dun Dun Dun~ What's inside Yul's mind?

Sica is back to icy mode now that so many people around them >.<

 

What do you guys think about the story so far?.

Feel free to give me comment to improve the story, it's my first time anyway. :D

Thank you for all the comments and Subscribers!!!