Just Let It Rains

Love Story in S♥NE High

The end of the day


"Jess! Sorry I can't go to the meeting for today, I got an emergency call from home, my mom told me to go home ASAP", Sunny rush to the class 2-2 after the last bell rings.

"Is everything alright?"

"I don't know"

"Alright, I'll be fine, all the other members will be there anyway. Just go home and remember to tell me what happen later".

"Wait Sunny! I'll go with you!", Tiffany packs her stuff and rush out through the door, chasing Sunny, leaving Jessica in the class.




. . .


"And that will wrap up our meeting for today, is there any other business?", the room stays quite.

"Alright then, you are dismissed, thank you for coming to the meeting", the charismatic President said.

Looking at the rainy day outside the window.
"Hmm... I don't think I brought my umbrella", she said while checking inside her bag.
"And my phone too! Great!"

"I guess I should just hang around the school until it stops, it shouldn't be that long", she thought to herself exiting the meeting room.

Walking along the hallway looking inside each club activity, "I never thought all these clubs run until this late".




"Hey President! Over here! Here!", she heard someone is calling out for her when she walked pass the indoor swimming pool.

She then try to ignore and continue walking after finding out who is the person that was calling her is.

"Don't ignore me, princess, what are you still doing here at this hour?", he swims towards the side of the pool, getting out of the pool.

"Come on, are you back to your ignoring mode again? You are not allowed to break our deal", he asked after successful caught her wrist to stop her from walking away.
"So?"

"I'm just checking the club activities. I'm going now, sorry to bother you"

"I can't remember saying anything about you bothering me", he said, flashing his smile.

"Do you have your umbrella? It's raining outside", he continued.

"Yes"

"Where?", he asked to make sure.

". . . In my locker", she answered after staying silent for a while.


Yul can sense that she was lying," Wait for me, I'll send you back, I've got my car outside".

"I have my umbrella, I can go home myself", she repeated.

"No, you don't, you are not a good liar, can you just wait here while I get my change?", he said, leading her to a bench at the side of the pool.

"But..."

"No buts, please, just wait for a while, I insist!", he said with pleading tone and puppy eyes.


Jessica kept quiet for a moment, while Yul still hoping that she will accept his offer.

"Go now before I change my mind", she answered it in the end.

"Okay, princess!", he said excitedly and hoping into the changing room, like a kid who just got his new toy.






The two are now standing outside the main door.

"Wait here, I'll get my car", he said, and started to run towards his car in the parking lot.
He got out from his car with an umbrella, guiding her to the passenger seat.




In the car

"How was your day?", He try to start the conversation.

"Alright"

"That's it? Nothing interesting like 'Oh! There was this handsome guy who came and talked to me during lunch time'?"

"No", she looked outside the window and felt her eyes are getting heavier, with the ballad songs playing in the car and the cold weather outside, she yawned.

"Here, just type in your address", Yul said while handing over his GPS for her, she looked at him, confused.

"You look exhausted, just sleep and I will wake you up once we reached your house", he continued.

"It's okay, I'll just tell you the way"

"Turn right after this and go straight until the bridge", she commanded, giving back the device.

Yul started to hum along the song playing while his eyes fixed to the road.
After few minutes, Jessica falls asleep, thanks to Yul's lullaby.

They are now passed the bridge and he has no idea where to go, however he didn't want to wake the sleeping beauty up. Therefore, he decided to just drive around the area, while waiting for his 'GPS' to wake up.

He looked at her defendless peaceful face when the car stops for the traffic light.
"You are so much prettier when you let your guard down".

After half an hour passed, the sleeping beauty seems to stir a bit and slowly she opened her eyes.

"Morning sleeping beauty, how was your nap?", He greeted her.

"Where are we? What time is it?", she shoot up when she finally gain her conscious, she looks outside the window and the rain has stopped too.

"It's 6.48 now and I think we are still somewhere near your area", her parents are going to be very worried.

She looks around and seems to remember something, "Oh I know this place. Turn left after that block.... turn right here.... it's that white coloured one".


"Okay, we are here!", He stopped his car in front of the house, while looking around the area.

"Thank you for the ride", she said while unbuckling her seatbelt. Yul get out from the car and run to her side of the car to open the door for her.

"Erm.. Thanks", she said and open the house gate.

"My pleasure, Princess, see you tomorrow", he said while bowing forward with one of his arm across his chest, looking like a butler serving his lady, and go back to his car after making sure that she has went into the house.




Inside the Jung's resident

"I'm home!", Jessica said when she got into the house.

"Gosh Jess! What time is it? Did you just finished you meeting?", her mom rushed to the front door.

"Errr.. The meeting has finished at 5, but I forgot to bring my umbrella. So I was waiting for the rain to s-"

"Who was that handsome dude, sis?", Krystal, he younger sister appeared from the stairs, cutting off what she was trying to say, earning her an icy glare.

"What are you talking about, Krys?", their mom asked.

"I saw a guy sent unnie home, he is really handsome, I bet he is popular, is he your boyfriend?", she asked, ready to squeal.

"No, he is just somebody I know from the school", she answered.

"What? Did I hear my baby girl has a boyfriend?", Her dad appears from the kitchen.

"No dad", she said, walking up to her room on second floor.

"Jess, your dinner!", her dad called out for her.





"So? Tell us about this friend of yours", her dad started the interrogation.

"There is nothing to talk about him, dad, anyway did you received any call from Sunny?", she tried to change the subject.

"I have no idea, maybe you should just call her and ask", and it seems to be working.





*tuuut* *tuuut*

"Yo! Waddap yo?", Jessica heard as soon as her call is connected.

"Yah! Lee Sunny! So what was the emergency?", she asked.

"Owh! It was nothing actually, my parents called me home because my childhood friend is here! He is going to transfer to our school soon, I'll introduce him to you when he actually enrolled, just remember that
HE IS MINE! Don't try to steal him from me.", she warned her friend, and take a deep breath.

Jessica can only chuckled after hearing Sunny's long sentences.

"It's good to hear that nothing is wrong, I should go to sleep now, I'm exhausted"

"Okay then. Have a good rest and see you tomorrow Jess!".

"Good night, see you tomorrow", she said before putting her phone on her desk and jump into her bed.