Meet The Baby Jung

Love Story in S♥NE High

From: Unknown Number
Hi Sica! What r u doing? :D


To: Unknown Number
Who is this?


From : Unknown Number
Is there any other people who call you 'Sica'?  >:(


To: Unknown Number
Yul? Where did you get my number from?


From: Unknown Number
Bingo! Told ya I'm a professional stalker. :)
So what r u doing?


To:  Stalker
Seriously?
I'm doing my homework. Why are you texting me?


From : Stalker
LOL. I got it from Taeng.
Why can't I?


To: Stalker
How did he have my number?
No, you are not allowed to text me without reason.


From : Stalker
Awww~ How can u be so slow, my love? Of course he got it from ur friend.
Well, I have my reason, I miss you. XD


To: Stalker
I see...


From : Stalker
What's with the short reply? :(
Are u still planning on giving me cold shoulder after your 'aww-so-sweet' confession? >_<


To: Stalker
I don't know what you are talking about.


From : Stalker
I bet u know exactly what I'm talking about. =)
Alright, I don't wanna bother you, Gud luck wif ur homework, cya tomorrow.
Good night, my Princess. Don't sleep too late, babe~



~~~

"Unnie!!!", Krystal rushed inside the house.

"What?! I'm trying to have my peaceful breakfast here. For God's sake!", she glared at her sister.

"Your Prince Charming is waiting outside the house!", she shouted, running to the kitchen, she was going to school until she saw that guy in front of the gate.

*cough* *cough* she chocked on her cereals after hearing what her sister says.
"What the hell, Krys?", she try to finish her breakfast after drinking water.

"Can I join you guys? Can I get a lift? Pleaseeeee~ Pleaseee~", she is plastering her sister around, begging to get a lift.

"Gosh! Do you have no shame? How can you ask a stranger to send you to your school?"

"But - But - But- he is not a stranger, he is your boyfriend, right? Right~?", she squatted beside her sister, while the other is tying her shoes.

"He is not my boyfriend", she walked to the door.



"Morning Sica! And hi there", Yul flashed a smile when he saw them walking out from the door, he was leaning against the side of his car.

"Hi! I'm Krystal, Jessica's little sister! Nice to meet you!", she introduced herself, while Jessica can only rolled her eyes after hearing her sister's aegyo.

"Hi Krystal, I'm Kwon Yul, your sister's personal driver", by that, he felt a slap on his arm.

"Ouch! Alright, I'm her stalker", this time he earned himself a pinch on the same place.

"Gosh! Is your sister has always been this violent?", he turned to Krystal while rubbing his arm.

"*Laugh* Yeah, basically that's her nature", she felt a glare, but instead, she was laughing and ignoring the cold stare beside her, she walked quickly to Yul's side.

"But I think this time she is just shy", she whispered to him when she is close enough to him.

"Can we go now?", Jessica asked when she saw Yul was smiling after Krystal whispered something to him.

"Yeah, let's go, how about you Krystal? Where is your school? Want a lift?”, Yul asked while opening the door.

"Really? I can get a lift?", she is already jumping in joy.

"Yeah, of course, come on in", he answered.

"Woah! You are the best!", she said while getting into his car.


~~~

"Wow! SNSD! How do you know unnie's favourite group?", the younger girl asked after she got into the backseat.

"Oh really? Somebody told me that she was just 'alright' with them", the tanned guy is being mischievous to the girl beside him, while holding his laughter.

"Are you kidding me? She loves them! She even sacrifices her sleeping time just to wait for their new MV to come out, and sleeping is like her life!"

"Krys, why are you being so loud?", the blonde haired girl decided to stop her sister's big mouth before her image is further destroyed.
While the guy driving kept looking to the side to hide his laugh.



Krystal moved to Yul's side,
"Hey Oppa, are you going out with my sister?", Krystal whispered to Yul.

"Hopefully soon, my dongsaeng, soon, but I'll need your help to tell me about her, she is really mean to me", he whispered back.

"*clears throat* I'm like... over her guys! I can hear every single word", she looked at them and face back to the side window while the other two were laughing.

"We seem like a good team, Krys", he gave her a hi-5, which was gladly accepted by the younger girl.

"Of course we are! Coz we are not boring like that certain person over there", she pointed to the front seat and rewarded with a tweak on her ear.

"Aw! Sorry- Sorry! I was just joking. Gosh! You can't take any joke", she frowned, while Yul can't help but laugh at their interaction.


"Here we are, Krys, bye, see you when I see you!", he wave at her when she was getting out from the car.

"Thank you for the ride and good luck Oppa!", she waved back.



"Wow! If you are just a bit more like your sister, my life would be so much easier", he smiled.

"Then you should just go and pursue her"

"BUT! Because I'm adventurous, I prefer the challenging one. How could both of you so different?"

"How would I know?", she is getting annoyed.

"Have you always been like this for your whole life?"

"No"

"Good"

"Why?"

"Which means there is still a cure for you", and he laughed.