The Sweet Couple

Love Story in S♥NE High

 

 

Thank You for people commenting!!!

And giving me ideas for the fic!!! Love you guys!!!!

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Yul went straight to the kitchen as soon as they reached Yul's house. He prepared pasta for the dinner, while Jessica was watching some shows in the living room as Yul banned her from the kitchen, he knows she has never cooked before because she couldn't even turn on the stove and he doesn't want any chaos to happen in there.

 

He called her when the food was prepared, they eat and talk, everything seemed so peaceful as if nothing had happened before. The only thing different was Yul not the one who always has to initiate everything anymore.

 

"So? What do you wanna do after this?", Yul was washing the dishes while Jessica clean up the table.

"Hmm... Don't you think it's the best if we just sleep?", she said lazily.

"Yea, if you want to be a piggy", Yul laughed at his frowning girlfriend.

 

"I miss you", Jessica hugged Yul tightly from the back and burried her face to his back, closing her eyes and inhaling his scent, the one that she missed.

Yul stopped his activity for awhile and smiled, and resumed his cleaning with Jessica's arms still around his waist. They stayed quiet and enjoyed the moment, until he was done with the dishes.

"Now whi is the one that can't keep her hormones to herself?", he tried to turn around to look at her face.

 

After hearing that mischievous tone of his, she pulled away from the back  hug and hit him hard on his arm, with the bonus of deathly glare.

"YOU! Just sleep on the couch tonight!", she stomped her way to his bedroom, and slammed the door close.

"Sica-ya~ It's my house and that's my room, you can't kick me out from my own room", Yul was amused with how she acted. He walked to his room and tried to open the door.

Soon after that he heard his bedroom's door opened roughly, revealing an icy glare behind it.

"Watch me!", again, she slammed the door in his face, not to forget to lock it.

"Please don't break my door, we need out privacy when either one of us can't control the hormones, you know?", he tried to contain his laugh.

He sure loves to tease the girl inside the room, and he can bet that she was blushing madly behind the door.

 

"Stupid ByunYul! How can he even think of that!", she muttered under her breath, she started to find it hard to breath as the temperature of her body raising.

"You wouldn't want that, would you?", he said again after not getting any response from the ice princess. He knock the door lightly and he heard a 'click' sound.

He grinned widely and walked into the room to find Jessica looking through her bag, getting ready to take a shower.

 

"That's the bathroom, and for extra information, there is no lock on the door", he said casually and took a seat on his bed.

"Oh My God! What is wrong with this place? You don't have guest room, you only have one bed, and now you can't even lock the bathroom door?"

Yul just shrugged it off with 'I-don't-know' gesture.

"I guess, because it's only me who lives here... and if anyone is going to stay here, she must be someone special", he smiled.

Jessica pouted," So, how many 'she' has stayed here before?", she gave him a questioning look.

"None! I don't just let anyone stay at my place, not even Tae or Hyo, you are the first one", his answer makes her heart fluttered, she can definitely see how special she is for him, she felt so blessed to have him.

"Go, take your shower, it's getting late", Yul said while getting up from the bed to prepare the bed, as Jessica disappeared into the bathroom.

 

 

15 minutes has passed and Yul was watching some movie on the tv. He can still hear the sound of water running, meanings she will not finish anytime soon.

"*Sighed* Girls", he then decided to look through some documents on his desk.

 

Jessica came out from her shower after another 20 minute with her pink pajama to find Yul's back facing her with one of his hand on his temples.

She approached him slowly and hugged him from the back.

"What are you doing?", she peaked from the side.

"Hmm? Nothing, just some document", he took her hands.

"Done?", he turned to the side and gave her a peck on her check.

"Yup. Now it's your turn", she hopped to the bed, eyeing him.

"Yes ma'am", Yul got up from his seat and walked to the bathroom. He stopped right in front of the bathroom and to Jessica's surprise, he took off his shirt right outside the bathroom, she screamed before he could take it off any further.

"Take it off in the bathroom!", she sat up and pointed at the bathroom.

"It's my room, I can do whatever I want, and I always do this", Yul raised one of his eyebrows.

"Not anymore! It's not! Get into the bathroom!", she pointed at the bathroom and glared at him.

"Gosh! ByunSica, what are you thinking?", Yul before quickly got into the bathroom.

 

 

"Yes Hon, where do you want to go?", Jessica was talking intimately on the phone when Yul came out from the bathroom.

"Who is that?", Yul's voice is serious and he was not looking happy.

Jessica saw the change of Yul's expression and pulled away from the phone. "Give me a sec".

"My other boyfriend who was with me for the whole week you ditched me", she replied casually.

Jessica was smiling, however, Yul is not amused with the answer he just heard. He walked towards her and snatched the phone form Jessica's hand.

"Who is this?!", he growled to the phone without even look at the screen before.

Instead of getting answer, he heard laughing voice across the line and also Jessica who was holding her tummy laughing.

"Hi Yul", he was confused when he heard a girl's voice, he then look at the phone screen and sighed. He was tricked, he can read Tiffany's name on the screen.

"Very funny", he gave the phone back to Sica.

 

 

 

Yul was awaken by a ringing noise from Sica's phone.

"Babe, your phone", he tried to reached the ringing phone on her side of table, while still hugging the sleeping beauty. He looked at screen and it says 'Daniel Oppa'.

"*sighs* What a wakeup call", he murmured to himself, he break away from the close distance and sit up on the bed. Jessica who felt the heat leaving her started to stir AWAKE.

She pipped through her half opened eye-lid to find a frowning Yul holding her now silent phone.

"Who was it?", she asked lazily as she snuggled closer to him before closing her eyes again.

"Daniel. Anything you wanna say?"

Jessica who was planning to get more sleep, quickly changed her mind and looked at Yul, afraid of more misunderstanding.

 

"Look, Yul, he has been trying to contact me few days after that happened, saying that he wants to meet both of us to talk, but I've been ignoring him", Jessica held onto Yul's hand tightly, their fingers are intertwined, but Yul was keeping quiet, seems that he was thinking of something.

"Please believe me", she looked down. Before Yul could say anything, Jessica received another incoming phone call, of course from the same person.

 Yul looked at the screen briefly and gave the phone to the girl beside him.

"Answer it and tell him we will meet him later", he said before leaving the bed to get ready for the day.

 

 

~*****************************************~

 

 

Sorry for the super late update.

No, I'm not abandoning it, I was busy with my family coming to my place.

And went for vacations, but I'm back now.

Hopefully I can update more frequently.

 

 

WOHOOOO!!!!!!!! 120 Subscribers!

Thank you you /for reading and don't forget to comment!!!

Don't forget to vote my fic up if you like it.

I really dont know how to thanks all of you guys for your support!!!

Welcome New Readers!!!!!!!!