World War III

Love Story in S♥NE High

 

 

YAY!!! I'm back!

How's everyone?

Please re-read the previous chapter to refresh your memory about what's happening in the story.

Enjoy~

I hope you guys like it!

 

 

"Ah, he was my sunbae when I was in my junior high school, we were in the same club. He was such a great friend, but he disappeared after finished junior high. I can’t believe I bump into him here!", she was extremely excited after the meeting. Yul nodded in understanding after hearing her explanation, however he was still unhappy with the fact that there is another guy other than her family is being very intimate with her.

 

After that day, Jessica seems to spend so much time with that oppa of hers, making even Tiffany and Sunny feel bad to Yul and told her to pay more attention to her relationship with Yul.

 

It has been almost a week and Yul could not stand it anymore and decided to talk to Jessica about it, they were on their way home.

 

“Sica”, Yul’s voice is stern, unlike her usual playful tone.

 

“Hmm?”, Jessica wasn’t looking at Yul as she was busy texting on her phone.

 

Yul kept looking back and forth at the girl sitting beside him and the road, and let out heavy sigh. He then held the phone down by covering the screen of it, causing Jessica to look at him confusedly. They were waiting for the traffic light, Yul was looking straight to her eyes.

“Look, can you spend one day, just one day, not making everything about that oppa of yours?”, from his voice, it was clear that he was holding his anger.

 

“I’m just excited to see him again, I owe him a lot in the past”, she frowned and answered in low tone. She look at Yul and amused with his serious face.

“What? Are you jealous?”, she heard no reply from him.

“Gosh Yul! I told you I just look at him as an older brother”, she made a disgusted look while thinking of Daniel as her lover. Yul kept quiet for awhile after hearing what she said.

 

“Fine, if you say so. I just hope that he thinks of you the same way”.

“It’s okay, Yul-ah, don’t be such a possessive boyfriend. Yul-ah, calm down, calm down, they are just friend who need time to catch up, Yul-ah”, Yul mumbled inaudibly while back to drive the car.

 

 

 

Few days later, Jessica was going for lunch with Daniel, together with Yul who agrees as soon as she brought up the question if he wants to come along because Daniel invited him.

So here they are, sitting in a restaurant with Jessica sitting in front of Daniel and Yul beside her.

 

“So in what occasion I was invited to this particular reunion after all these time?”, they has just finished ordering their food. The tension between the two young men can be felt as Yul finished his question.

 

“Of course to get to know you more. I’ve always been hearing a lot of good things about you from Jessi”, Daniel gave a sly smirk to Yul that went unnoticed by Jessica.

 

“Ah, I see. I have to say I am such a GREAT BOYFRIEND, who actually allows his girlfriend to spend so much time with some other guy. I don’t think you can find such an understanding boyfriend anywhere else, don’t you think so?”, Yul said, stressing the word ‘boyfriend’. Making Jessica to shoot a glare at him, but was ignored, while the older guy was just laughing it off.

 

While the air around the was getting heavier, Jessica’s phone rang with “Tiffany” blinking on the screen.

“Yea Tiff?”, she excused herself to walk away from the table to received the call. She left the two guys alone, without even thinking that World War 3 might breaks out.

 

 

While Jessica’s away . . .

“I hope you can keep your distance from Sica. I’m glad that I have this opportunity to actually talk to you alone”, Yul was the one to start the conversation when he was sure that Jessica was in a distance.

 

“Hmm… Sure, I can do that. But it seems like Jessi is more than happy with me around. Are you sure you are doing a good job as a boyfriend?”, the older guy provoked, with one of his eyebrows lifted, doubting Yul. This of course created the worst atmosphere than it already is.

“This immature kid will definitely lost it. Come on kid, attack me and you will embarrass Jessi, and we’ll se what happen then”.

 

Yul was clenching his fist, his knuckles has turned white because of the pressure, if it wasn’t because of Jessica coming back to the table or them eating in a restaurant, he would have at least damages that pointy nose of the other guy.

 

“Sorry, it was my friend”, Jessica smiled, not knowing what was actually going to happen.

 

Huh. Not bad kid, you can control your anger”

 

The rest of the night passed by, with Yul pretending to be nice to Daniel, while Jessica was being herself, not realizing the invisible war in the air.

 

 

 

“See. I told you Daniel Oppa is not such a bad guy like you think he is, right?”, they were in Yul’s car, on their way to Jessica’s house.

 

*scoffs* You have no idea”, Yul can only chuckled.

 

 

 

Krystal just came back from her friend’s house when she saw the long-time-no-see familiar car slowing down in front of her house.

 

“Yul Oppa! Haven’t seen you in a while!”, she waved and run to the car that has now park in front of her house.

 

“Hi Krys. How have you been?”, Yul got out from the car and ruffled the younger girl’s hair, while Jessica has already opened the gate and got in.

 

“Everything’s been great! I’m glad I got to see you today, Oppa”, the younger girl leaned closer to Yul’s ear.

“I’m so sick of seeing that Daniel guy. Even though he was the guy who plays big part during my unnie’s darkest moment. But I got sick of him! He keeps coming almost every day”, she whispered to make sure the older girl who was glaring at them behind the gate could not hear her.

 

“Ha! You bet”

”He helped Sica to move on from her ex?” Yul smiled. He was glad that it was not just him being overprotective, some other people actually thinks like him. He has always had these special connections with the younger Jung, they think the same. Now he understand why Jessica seems fond to him, he was there for her.

 

“Krys! Come on in, it’s getting late now”, Jessica shouted from behind the gate.

 

“Right, go, go before she came her to drag you in”, Yul lightly pushed the younger Jung towards the gate.

 

“Bye Oppa!!! Fighting!”, she gave a ‘fighting’ gesture before running into the house.

 

 

Few days has passed since Yul’s ‘Dinner-in-Hell’. Jessica has now seen Daniel since then too, because Yul kept her busy with other things, like dates, picnic, taking her out for shopping, watching movies, or just hang around the gang. However, Daniel was still in contact with Jessica through text.

 

 

Yul was on his way home after sending Jessica home when he noticed Jessica’s phone was left on the car seat. He turned back to her house to return her phone, the guy can’t survive a night without contacting his girlfriend, it will be such a torture for him.

To his surprise, he saw two figures in front of the Jung’s house door as he was slowing down the car.

The scene in front of him has pushed him to his limit. He rushed out from the car and threw a punched to the guy who wasn’t aware of his presence at first. That strong impact caused him to stumble and fall to the ground. A missing tooth would be the guaranteed least damage he got.

Yul then turned to glare at the girl who was still in shock, he then walked away in anger, back to his car. His face was fuming red and his blood was boiling.

 

“Jes-”, Daniel who was still on the ground holding his dislocated jaw tried to speak, but was cut off by Jessica.

 

“DON’T ever show your face in front of me anymore!”, she threw a dirty look at him in anger before chasing the tanned guy who almost reached his car.

 

 

 

~*****************************************~

 

So? What do you think about the chapter?

Comment - Comment - Comment

 

79 Subscribers!!! YAY!!! Thanks guys!!!

Let's aim for 100 before the story ends. >.<