Chodings

Love Story in S♥NE High

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were waiting for Yul and Jessica at GGee Cafe, they agreed to have brunch together.

"Do you think they are okay now?", Taeyeon asked the girl beside him.

"Should be, Jessie sounded really happy when I called her last night", Tiffany said while looking through the menu.

"She even joked around by calling me 'Honey' in front of Yul", she stop for a while and think, “I don’t think she would dare to do that if the matter is not settled”

“It was kinda late at night and she was with Yul,I wonder if they spent the night together”, a byun grin appears on both of their faces while they stared at each other and nodded together thinking about the same thing.

“It’s okay Pany-ah, they will never beat us”, Taeyeon leaned in to give the girl beside him a butterfly kisses.

 

 

“Ehem! Ehem! Can you please get a room?”, a voice was heard, disturbing their sweet moment.

“Oh! Hi Jessi! Hi Yul!”, Fany greeted them excitedly and giving them her eye-smile. Jessica was clinging her arms on Yul’s, and he has his other hand slipped inside his pocket.

“Hi! I guess we come to early?”, Jessica teased the blushing couple while taking a seat in front of them.

“Oh please, you seem extremely happy, did something happened last night?”, Tiffany tried to change the topic.

“Huh? What?”, Jessica pretended not to understand her best friend’s question.

“*Sighed* I should probably ask her when we are alone” “Fine! Let’s order, I’m starving over here”, she said as she was grabbing the menu on the table.

 

-        -        -

 

“So what’s your plan for today?”, Taeng asked when they were eating their brunch.

“Hmmm, should I tell you? Do you really want to know it? Like realllllllllllly realllly want to know about it?”, Yul asked mischievously.

“Errr, nevermind, just forget it”, Taeng rolled his eyes in annoyance, he was glad that Yul is back to his playful self.

“Owwww, come on! You are no fun, you should at least show some interest about it”, he whined childishly.

“No thanks, I don’t really want to know anyway”

 

Jessica and Tiffany can’t help but to laugh at these two chodings.

“Actually we are going for a movie after this. Do you guys wanna join?”, Tiffany asked Jessica.

“Nope, we have other things to do”, Jessica answered.

“I guess you guys still haven’t got enough of each other, huh?”

“Duhhhhh”, Yul answered with ‘obviously’ tone, earning a laugh from his gf but a disgusted look from the couple in front of them.

 

 

The couples then had their brunch filed with laughter and some teasing here and there but always ended up with kkabYul smiling widely while Taeng frowning.

They bit goodbye to each other after they finished. TaeNy are going for a movie while YulSic has some other things to be settled i.e Daniel.

 

 

Awhile ago on the way to the cafe

They just got out from Yul’s apartment to his car. Yul was walking in front of her and has been keeping quiet the whole time, Sica was really bothered by it. Who wouldn’t be? Her noisy and talkative bf was replaced by this cold and quiet guy, she could never imagine that he can actually be this quiet.

 

“Yul!”, she called out while fasten her pace to match his and cling her arm to his, she only received a low humming sound from him.

“Seobang-ah, are you angry again?”, Sica asked him with aegyo while shaking his arm, they stopped they track and Yul was now looking at his pouting girlfriend.

 

Gosh! How can he get mad to this cute, innocent creature in front of him who was looking at him with her big round eyes. He swore he would want to kiss her senseless for being too cute.

He wasn’t mad at her as he was just in his deep thought trying to think of what he would want to do the Daniel, hell he was the one who told her to received the third wheel’s call. He was to concentrate that he ignored everything around him, which includes Sica. While, Sica was just too scared that Yul will be angry again when they had just made up for not even 24 hours yet.

 

“No Baby, why would I be mad? I just get carried away thinking of what I should do to that jerk”, he cupped her face and continue walking towards their car, not to forget to open the door for her.

“Really?”, Sica looked at him and put her palm on Yul’s thigh when he settled on his seat.

“Yes, Baby, don’t worry”, Yul answered and took her hand in his and rubbed I slowly with his thumb. He held it tight until they reached the café.

 

 

Present Time

“Seobang”, Jessica called out when they are back to their car.

“Hmm?”, Yul hummed while starting the engine.

“Promise me you won’t make a scene later”, Yul looked at her unsure.

“Pleaseeeee”, she begged. She doesn’t want Yul to actually waste his time for the older guy, and it would be bad for his image to act rashly.

“You’re on his side again?”, Yul pouted cutely.

“No! No! I-I just think that it would be bad for your image if you are to beat him in public places”, she quickly wave her hand hoping there wont be any misunderstanding.

“Hmm. Then we should just take him to a deserted place, beat him up half dead and just leave him there. Hmm… That should be good”, Yul nodded and used his thumb and index finger to rub his chin. Jessica was speechless to hear his reply and just kept quiet not knowing what to say anymore.

Silence. . .

 

“Pppfff HAHAHAHA, I was just joking! Don’t get too nervous, Babe. You know I wont do such a stupid thing, I told you we are only going to talk. The last time I hit him was because of the stupid thing he did to you, in front of me”, Jessica looked down guiltily when she remembered what happened.

“I’m sorry”, she murmured while playing with her finger nervously, they stopped on the traffic light.

“Don’t worry about it anymore”, Yul cupped her face and give her a kiss until the people behind them horn them.

 

 

“Geez! Calm down people! Way to ruin the moment!”, Yul said in annoyance when he started driving again, while Sica find his childish behavior cute.

 

They reached the restaurant after awhile, they can see Daniel sitting alone on one of the table through the window when they were looking for a parking space.

 

~*****************************************~

 

 

Sorry for the super late update.

I just got back here, been away for quite some time >.<

 

WOW!!!!!!!! 138 Subscribers!

I would have never imagine having these many subscribers.

Thank you  /for reading and don't forget to comment!!!

Don't forget to vote my fic up if you like it.

I really dont know how to thanks all of you guys for your support!!!

And of course welcome New Readers!!!!!!!!