PDA

Love Story in S♥NE High

"UNNIE!!!!!! Wake up!!!! You're gonna be late if you don't wake up now!!!", Krystal was sitting and bouncing on the side of her unnie's bed.

"Argh!!!!! Go away! My alarm is not even ringing yet!", the older girl kick the latter's to push her off the bed.

"Errr... I'm pretty sure you forgot to set your alarm, coz it's already 6.45 now", the younger girl was still persistently stuck to the bed.

"WHAT?!?!", Jessica shoot up from her sleeping position and checked her phone.

"Shoot! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?", she got off from the bed and looked for her uniform in the closet.

"Uh, I tried but there was no respond, you sleep like a log. What time did you reach home last night?", she was looking at the untouched baggage "I guess pretty late".

"I don't know, I think I fall asleep on the way home", she then realized that someone must have carried her to her room. "Did you come into my room last night?", she took a look around the room,"Phew... At least my room is not messy. It will be so embarrassing. Uh... I'll just ask mom". She then ran to her bathroom to take a shower and brush her teeth.

“UNNIE! I’ll be waiting downstairs! I want free ride….again”, Krystal shouted and rushed downstairs before her sister can answer.

 

It’s already passed 7 when Jessica walked to the kitchen for her breakfast.

“Why can’t you go to your school by yourself?”, she asked the younger girl who was sitting in the living room, waiting for her big sister.

“Why can’t I save my money and follow Yul Oppa?”, she shot back.

“…. Urghhhh!!! Mom!!! Look at her!”, the older one then complain to her mom.

“She just scared that Yul Oppa will fall for me coz I’m so much cuter, nicer, hotter and all other good thing that you can think of, while she is just a mean, sleepy head, lazy , ice princess *merong*”, she showed her tongue to her older sister, while their mom was just laughing at their childish act.

 “Ish!”, she showed her fist to the younger one, but was ignored.

“Mom, how did I get into my room last night?” Jessica asked her mom after she decided to end the childish argument.

“Yul carried you to your room. How can you sleep like the dead? Don’t you get embarrassed? How can a girl sleep like that?”, Mrs. Jung just got back from her grocery shopping and was storing the groceries.

“*sigh* I think he knew about my sleeping habit already” “Considering that I have fallen asleep and he tried to wake me up countless time before”, her mom can only shook her head after hearing her answer.

Jessica just finished her breakfast when their house bell rang. Krystal who was the closest to the front door opened the door.

“Morning Oppa! Come in!”, she greeted him with her sweetest smile.

“Morning Krys. Morning Auntie”, he walked into the house and saw Mrs. Jung in the kitchen.

“Did you buy any souvenir for me?”, she showed her palm.

“Haha. I though you sister bought it for you”, he looked at Jessica who just came out from the dining area.

“There is no way that stingy evil woman bought me something”, she pouted.

“YAH! Fine! I was going to give it to you later, but forget it”, she glared at the younger girl.

“Really? You bought something for me? Ohhh~ I know my unnie is the best, I love you so much!”, she ran to hug and kiss her sister but was rejected.

“It’s too late now”, she pushed her away and walked to the Yul.

“Ready?”, he asked and she nodded.

“Let’s go then, it’s almost time. Coming, Krys?”

“Yes, of course!”, she grinned at her sisters annoyed face.

“You need to stop giving her free ride. We are going to be late because of her”, she glared at the younger girl who was making faces to her.

“Hmmm, Krys, I don’t think I can keep giving you free ride if she disagrees with it”, he pointed at the shorter girl.

“But~ Unnieeeee~”, she whined to her sister.

“Hahaha. Come on, I was just joking, I would never leave my favorite dongsaeng”, Yul playfully flicked her forehead. Yul excused himself from Mrs. Jung before they all walking out the house.

 

 

Yul and Jessica are almost late when they got to the school, leaving them just enough time to get their books and get to the class in time.

In class 2-1

“Why are you so late? Sunny was doing the morning patrol herself”, Jessica was greeted by her very best friend.

“As if you don’t know that we got back really late last night. I was kind of overslept”

“Owh, as expected from Jessica”, Tiffany said as the teacher came in and began the class.

 

In class 2-2

“Argh!!! I don’t understand a thing from this!!!”, Hyoyeon was frustrated with his head on the desk.

“Heh! At last I’m still better, I understand few of it”, Taeyeon replied.

“And you are proud with just A FEW?”, his brother retorted.

"Seriously I was just trying to make you feel better, I'm a genius, unlike you *phew*".

“*sigh* YUL!!! You need to help me with this or I'm gonna fail this”, Hyoyeon shook the tanned guy beside him.

“Well, that’s not my problem”, he scoffed.

“Yah! How can you be so mean to me?!?!”, he frowned.

“Ah I know! Jessica is also smart, maybe we should just ask for her”, Hyoyeon said in purpose to see what will be the tanned guy reaction.

“Ha! I thought you said you wouldn’t want to be in the same place with her alone? I dare you to ask her”, too bad for Hyoyeon, Yul was thinking far ahead from him.

“MEANIE!!!”, he gave up in the end.

 

 

Lunch time

As always Yul and Taeyeon was waiting outside their girlfriends’ class. While Hyoyeon will be joining later because he was still busy chatting with some of his friends in the class.

“How was the class, baby?”, Yul asked while sliding his arm across Jessica’s waist, surprising her.

“I-It’s alright”, she was embarrassed that some students walking by kept staring at them.

 

“Tae tae!” Tiffany jumped to hug her boyfriend.

“I miss you mushroom”, he tighten the hug.

 

“Oh please, it’s been only few hours”, Yul rolled his eyes.

“Shut up Kwon Yul!”, the shorter guy responded.

 

“Woah, seems like Yul-ssi and Jessica-ssi are really going out, just look at them”, some students walked pass them whispering to each other. Yul heard it and walked towards them with Jessica still beside him.

"Yes, we really are going out, you are North Korean spy if you don't know about it, is it not obvious enough?", he startled them because they didn’t know that he was behind them. Jessica can look at the dirty floor, trying to hide her blushing face because of what happen.

“Oh, Yul-ssi! N-no, I meant y-yes it’s obvious. C-congratulations on your relationship”, they said before running away from the couple, while some others are still staring at the couple.

"Now~ Will you excuse me ladies?", Yul said before walking pass them, still wrapping his arm around her waist.

Tiffany and Taeyeon can only laugh at Yul's antics and followed them from the back.

"Do you always have to brag?", Jessica glared at Yul after they were further away from those group of girls.

"Of couse! It's not easy to get Jessica Jung to call you Seobang, you know?"

"Yah! Can you stop saying that?", she knock his hand that was on her waist. She couldn't imagine what her friends will think about her using that pet name.

"Wae? Wae? Didn't you make that yourself? I guess you are not satisfied with me just as your prince, but you want me as you seobang? Huh? Waifu? So I guess we are married now?", he removed his arm from her waist and put it around her shoulder, and using his other free hand he took her hand and wrapped it around his waist. Her face is now burning red because of what he said and their closeness. She was trying to pull her hand away but he held on it tightly.

"Hey! Are you guys trying to compete with us to see who is more romantic?", Taeyeon asked when they caught up.

"*scoff* What's there to compete? Everyone knows who will be the winner, it has always been me", Yul answered proudly.

"Yah! Kwon Yul!", He pushed him from the back. He couldn't believe that Yul just destroyed his manly image in front of his girlfriend.

"*laugh* It's okay Tae-tae, for me you are still the best! I bet they don't have this!", the bubbly girl showed her necklace and at the same time she took out Taeyeon's which was hiding behind his uniform.

"Right!", he was proud to show it off. Yul and Jessica looked at the pair of necklace and fell quiet. Guilt slowly creeping back to Jessica again, she took a glance at Yul's face. His playful face has been replaced with solemn expression.

"If only I didn't reject it, we would also be able to brag about it, pabo!", Jessica sighed.

"Yes, yes, you won Taeng", his face changed back to normal and rolled his eyes to the shorter guy.

The couple kept teasing each other until they reached the canteen.

 

~*****************************************~

 

HyoNi? Let's wait for it in future chapter. LOL

SooSun is not official, but they have feelings for each other.

That kind of best friend-lover relationship.

 

 

Sorry for the short and meaningless chapter. LOL

Too much stuff to do and I'm trying to squeze in time to update this.

Still hope you enjoy it though.

 

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the subscribers, supports and the comments.

It's always nice to see your comments, it motivates me to write more >.<