DisneyLand Part 3

Love Story in S♥NE High

Before 5 minutes passed, Yul was running back to the table with a smile on his face. He can feel the dark cloud above their table with Sunny and Tiffany glaring at him, sending thousand dagger with their eyes. Taeyeon and Sooyoung can only looked away, trying to avoid making eye contact with the 'soon-to-be-dead' guy.

"Sorry Yul, I can't help you in this one", Taeyeon thought while looking outside the window.

"Errr, I'm back...?", Yul scratched the back of his head in confusion. He looked at the girl sitting beside him, but she was facing away with her elbow on the table and palm supporting her chin, her pizza was still half eaten.

"I'm going to toilet", Taeyeon excused himself. Tiffany nodded and resumed eating her food, so does Sunny.

 

 

*Brrr... Brrr...* Yul felt a vibrate from his pocket. He took out his phone

From: Taengooo
YAH! PABO! How can you leave your gf for Mickey?

 

 

Yul read the message and starting to understand the situation, a thin smile appeared on his face. He lean closer to the girl beside her and whispered,

"Sica baby, let's talk", he grabbed her wrist and stood up.

"Ish! Let go of me!", she struggled to free herself and glared at him. It attracted the attention of people around them.

"What the hell do y-", Tiffany was going to help Jessica but was held down by Sunny.

"Let them settle their own problem", she whispered.

"Come on, I don't want to make a scene here", he was going to hold her hand when she pulled back.

"Fine, but come with me, I wanna talk", Yul gave up and started walking and kept looking back to see if she was following him or not. Jessica was hanging her head low and followed him outside. They walked pass Taeyeon and Yul gave a smile to thank him for his message.

 

 

They were outside the restaurant, he lead her to sat on a bench and he was squatting in front of her. The sound of the parade can still be heard from distance.

"What's with the mood swings?", Yul tried to look at her face.

"..."

"Are you angry because I left just now?", he held her hand but was brushed away, he frowned.

"Oh! I know! You're jealous that Mickey gets more attention from me, aren't ya?", Yul chuckled, he couldn't believe that she acted that way just because of small matter like this.

"You wish!", she huffed and looked away.

"Aww~ my baby has learnt how to feel jealous, even if her rival was just a cartoon character", he cupped her face to make her looked at him, but she avoided the eye contact.

"Err... Will it be better if I tell you that I ditched the parade and Mickey to come back for you?", he smiled. Jessica was surprised when she heard that, all of sudden she felt so much better, the fact that she didn't lose to a cartoon character.

"Really?", she looked into his dark brown orbs. Yul couldn't help but smile at her sudden change of tone.

"Yes! I was going to see Mickey, but before I reached the parade, I realized that I have someone so much more important in my life now, who I just left alone", he said the last sentence in low voice. He was looking away and scratching the back of his head, embarrassed of his obsession of Mickey. A thin smile then appeared on the face of the girl sitting in front of him.

"So am I forgiven?", he looked back at her and received a slight nod, a big grin appeared on his face.

"I was going to end this relationship knowing that you are such a kid", she threaten him.

"Nooooooo... How could you do that?", he made a sad face.

 

 

In the restaurant

"Seriously, I take back everything I said about Yul being sweet guy!", Tiffany was still pissed off.

"That's why you should never praise another guy other than me", Taeyeon was rubbing on her back, trying to calm her down.

"I hope everything will be just fine", Sooyoung said.

"Well, I don't see any blood spilled, Jessica slapping or kicking Yul's , so I guess they settled it in peaceful way", Sunny said while eyeing the two figures outside.

"But WOW, Jessie has really changed even when she pretends not to care about Yul", Tiffany said, earning nods from all others.

 

 

Outside the restaurant

"Let's go inside before your friends rush here to kill me", Yul stood up and offered her a hand, which was gladly accepted.

"Should I tell you that you were really cute when you are jealous?", he whispered to the blushing girl.

"Shut up!", they walked back to the restaurant.

 

 

In the restaurant

"I think Yul has succeeded", Sunny said when she saw the couple walking towards their table.

"Unexpectedly easy for The Jessica Jung", Tiffany said.

"Well, what can you say? Love is blind, even the ice princess can't deny the fact", Sunny chuckled.

 

 

"You guys done? Wanna go for few more rides before going back?", Yul asked when they reached the table.

"Yup! Let's go!", everyone got up from their seat.

 

 

They went for few other thrilling rides. On the way, Yul saw Mickey's house, where you can meet and take picture with Mickey, Jessica saw it too.

"Do you want to go there?", she nudged the guy beside her.

"Can I?", he asked with his innocent puppy face, his eyes sparkling.

"Yes choding", she laughed at how cute he looks.

They went into the house, TaeNy went to souvenir shop close to the place which has peas displayed. While SooSun just proceed to their next ride, leaving the other 'kids'.

They met up after a while, Taeyeon bought a medium size plushy peas, he decided not to buy the whole shop too afraid of what his girlfriend will think about him, while Yul was holding a picture of Jessica, Mickey and him which was taken in the house. Before they realized, the sky is already dark, there is only few hours till the park close.

"Since it's already night time, let's go back to that ride, the romantic boat thingy", Tiffany suggested.

 

 

When they reached the 'Mark Twain Riverboard', the line wasn't too long and it was filled with mostly couples, unlike in the day when the line was packed with kids and families.

It wasn't that long until their turn as the capacity for one ride is for quite many people. They stepped onto the boat and greeted by a romantic slow music playing through the whole boat. They decided to stand on the deck at the front to enjoy the night view filled with colorful lights.

Tiffany was side hugging Taeyeon and kept giggling every time Taeyeon whispered something to her ear.

Sunny and Sooyoung were trying out the 'Titanic pose', without even bothered by people staring at them.

While Yul and Jessica were just standing beside each other and enjoying the romantic atmosphere.

 

They were half way through the ride when suddenly they heard fireworks sound thundering across the night sky, startling the two shorter girls.

"Ackkk!!", Jessica was going to cover her ear when she felt a pair of warm palm was already covering her ears, she looked to her back to find Yul was smiling at her. He then walked to her side and she hugged his waist, enjoying the beautiful sky.

 

Sunny was surprised and jumped to hug Sooyoung, he laughed at her but still hugging her and pointed at the colorful sparks on the sky, telling her to enjoy the view.

 

 

While with TaeNy...

"Woah!!! So pretty!!! On the cruise, with my dorky boyfriend watching fireworks. So perfect!", Tiffany squealing like a little girl, while Taeyeon can only laugh at her.

"Fany-ah, I have something for you, I think this should be the right time to give it to you", he reached into his side pocket and pulled out a box, a pink box to be exact. He opened it, and a pair of necklace was inside it. One of it is a lock while the other is a key. She fell silent when she looked at it.

"Will this make it more perfect? Yours is the lock and I got the key to your heart", Taeyeon smiled and put on the necklace for her, she helped him to put on his too.

"Thank you Tae tae! It's beautiful! And the night couldn't be more amazing than this", she looked at the lock on her chest and looked back at the short guy in front of her.

"I love you, my mushroom", he leaned in and locked his lips with hers.

"I love you too, Tae tae", she said when they pulled away and hugged him.

"For a while there, I thought you were going to give my peas as the pendant", she said, causing the letter to laugh at her.

"That's not romantic at all, how could you think of me like that?"

"Who knows?", and they both laughed, still enjoying each other warmth.

 

 

 

They finished the ride and it's was almost 9 pm, which means it's time to go home. They got back to the hotel to take their belongings, bit goodbye to the staff in the hotel and got ready to go back to Korea.

Everyone was fast asleep when they reached the plane, probably because of the tiring day out in the amusement park. Jessica was leaning on Yul, Tiffany was hugging Taeyeon, while he was holding his plushy peas, and Sooyoung was sleeping with an arm circling Sunny's neck.

When they reached Korea, Yul and Jessica were fetched by Yul's driver, Taeyeon and Tiffany were fetched by his step brother, while Sunny's dad came for her and Sooyoung.

Tomorrow they will be back to their school life again.

 

 

~*****************************************~

 

What do you think about this chappie?

LOL Is Jessica jealousy kind of too much?

It's just Mickey~ Hahahaha..

 

Any Locksmiths here?

Do you like the little bit of TeaNy moment there?

 

Do I have to pair Hyo with Nicole? Again? LOL It's always her.

Or should I just leave Hyo as a playboy?

Hmmmmm.....

 

Anyway, I will update this together with I update the chapter on SSF now. :D

 

 

 

Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the subscribers, supports and the comments.