Warm Ice

Love Story in S♥NE High

Rays of light shining through the window across the room where a princess was still in her dreamland, sleeping peacefully, unaffected by the loud noise outside the room.

Yul was blending his favorite drink, which is none other than ‘Ma’. He gulped down a glass of it and then moved towards the stove area to start preparing for breakfast, he has asked the manager to prepare the ingredients that he needed.

After he finished with the cooking, he laid everything nicely on a small table and proceed to the bedroom. The tanned guy sit on the side of the bed after putting the breakfast on the table.

“Wakey, wakey sleepy head”, patting gently on her arm, slightly amused by the way his girlfriend sleeps with one arm above her head looking like a punished naughty kid.

“Urrgghhh”, she grunted and turned the other way while grabbing a pillow to cover her ear.

“Babyyyy~”, he whined and tried to pull the pillow away.

“5 minutes”, she answered under the pillow.

“Can’t do”, he lowered his face close to her ear and whispered, “Should I kiss you to wake you up?”

The words worked like a magic. She shoved away the pillow and sat straight up facing her boyfriend, with her eyes half opened. He chuckled and went to grab the small table of breakfast.

“Breakfast in bed for my princess”, he put down the table on the bed, back to his previous seat on the side of the bed while facing her.

She was fully awake now, staring at the appetizing food in front of her, there were scrambled egg, toast and a glass of some liquid she does not recognize. She was flattered, as she did not expect him to prepare breakfast in bed for her.

“Did you make this? And what is that?”, she pointed at the glass.

“Yeap, and that’s Ma, it’s good for your health, drink it later. Here, drink some water first”, he offered her a glass of water.

She gladly accepted it and drank a mouthful of it before tasting the food on the plate. He was content by just watching her eating, giving her a warm and loving smile.

“How’s it?”

“Yummy”, she answered while still chewing. “Have you eaten yours yet?”

“Nope”

“Here”, she pushed a spoonful of scrambled egg to his mouth.

“It’s ok, there is still some left outside”, he said.

She glared at him, telling him to accept it. In the end Yul ate it and chuckled at her change of treatment, it was so much different from before.

“Don’t they provide breakfast here?”, she continued eating.

“They do, but they don’t have breakfast in bed”, he smiled.

“Cheesy”, she was blushing.

“But you like it anyway, ri-”

“Eat!”, she shoved another spoonful to him before he finished talking.

 

 

Meanwhile in the room next door

“Tae Taeee!!!!!!!! Wake up!!!!”, Tiffany was shaking the short guy’s shoulder who was still lying down on his bed, while she has already prepared for the day.

She has been trying to wake him up since before she took her shower, and yet he was still glued to the bed.

“TAE!!! Wake up or don’t bother talking to me for the rest of the day!”, she threatened the slump on the bed.

He quickly jerked up and showed his dorky grin to the girl in front of him.

“I’m up! I’m up! Don’t get mad please~”, he held on one of her hand and frowned.

“Good! Now go and take a bath!”, she walked away from the bed.

“Yes, ma’am!”, he saluted and get out from the bed as fast as possible before HellFany unleashed again.

 

While in the other room

“Bunny, are you ready? I’m starving already”, the tall guy was holding his stomach while pouting to the short girl.

“Yup! Coming!”, Sunny ran out from her room.

“Come on! Come on!”, he rushed her.

“Aish! Can you calm down? No one will steal away your food. Did you call the others?”

“Nope! We can just meet them after we EAT. Let’s go!”, he dragged her out of their suite.

 

 

It was already Sooyoung’s fifth plate when Taeyeon and Tiffany walked into the restaurant.

“Fany! Here!”, Sunny was calling out for them so they can sit together.

“Morning guys!”, Tiffany greeted them with her loud voice when she reached the table.

“Woah Young, how many plate have you finished?”, Taeyeon can only amazed with the stacked plates on the table.

“Hmm… Nyam… Nyam… I ding dis ish my bif one”, he answered while swallowing the food down. He then felt a hit at the back of his head.

“Talk after you finished what’s inside your mouth!”, the shorter girl scolded him.

“This is my fifth one, I think”, he said again after he swallowed the food. The other two have taken the seats in front of them.

“Hmm. Is that the secret to grow taller?”, Taeyeon was curious, he envy Sooyoung’s height since the first time they met each other.

“I have no idea, but I don’t think you can grow any taller anyway, just give it up, Tae”, the Shikshin laugh at the Midget, so does Fany.

“AHH!!!”, suddenly, he screamed in pain when the shortest girl stomped on his feet with her heel.

“What’s so wrong with being a little bit short and cute?”, she asked, she was also offended.

“No, nothing is wrong! Short, cute, GOOD!”, he put his thumb up and resume his eating before he got into more trouble.

Taeyeon was going to give a piece of him for his words, not to mention in front of his mushroom, but he let it slide after seeing what Sunny has done.

“Gosh! Sometimes I think these girls are slave drivers, so intimidating, they definitely are in control of our lives”, Taeyeon took a glance to the girl sitting beside him and in front of her.

“Let’s get our breakfast, Tae”, Tiffany got up from the seat and putting her handbag on the chair. They walked around the restaurant to get the food they want before coming back to the seat.

“So? Where is the other two?”, Sunny asked.

“I don’t know, I didn’t contact Jessie since last night, I hope they have made up”, the eye-smiled girl said.

“What happened?”, Sooyoung and Sunny who wasn’t around yesterday didn’t want to be left out from the latest issue.

“I’m not sure, I only know that Jessie did something that caused Yul to be mad”

“Yul didn’t contact me, so they should be fine”, Taeyeon added.

“Or maybe the ice princess is still in her deep slumber and Yul can’t manage to wake her up”, Sunny guessed.

“Hmm. That actually might be true”, Tiffany nodded in agreement.

“Why not try calling them?”, Sooyoung spoke before getting up from the seat to get more food.

“Yeah, I’ll call them since I’m done. Yah! How much more can you stuff in that rubber tummy of yours?”, the short blonde hair girl grabbed the Shikshin’s wrist before he can get away.

“One more pleaseeeee~”, he pleaded.

“One more and that’s it!”, she commanded.

“Yup, just one more”, he quickly flee away as soon as she release his wrist.

 

 

YulSic Suite

* naengmyun naengmyun naengmyun

Geuraedo neol saranghae *

Jessica’s phone is ringing, indicating an incoming call.

“Is that my phone?”, she shouted from somewhere.

“Yeap! It’s Sunny”, Yul who was next to the phone shouted back.

“Answer it!”

 

“Hai! Moshi Moshi? The handsome Kwon Yul is speaking”

“Huh? Yul?”, Sunny looked at the screen of her phone to check if she dialed the right number. “Jessica… It’s right”, she thought before putting it back on her ear.

“Yes? How can I help you?”

“Errr… Where’s Jessie?”

“She is taking a bath, that’s why she can’t pick up your call”

“Owh, are you guys coming down to eat?”

“We have eaten, but we’ll meet you guys there and then we can go to Disneyland together”

“Owh, okay”

“Are you guys done?”, he asked.

“I’m done, Sooyoung is still getting more food, Taeng and Fany are still eating, they just came”, she explained.

“Alright, we’ll meet you guys once Jessica’s done”

“Ok, see you”

“Right, see you”, the call was disconnected. The tanned guy slumped back to the comfy bed, where he didn’t get the chance to enjoy it last night.

 

Yul was still lying down on the bed when he heard a sound of the bathroom door opened.

“What did Sunny say?”, she came out from the bathroom, fully dressed and ready to go.

“Urgh… The others are waiting for us in the restaurant, they are having their breakfast”, he said while stretching his body on the bed and turned to face her, looking at her figure.

“Oh, are you ready?”, she walked towards him, arms crossed.

“Yup, since this morning when somebody was still in her deep slumber”, he smirked, looking at the embarrassed girl.

“Let’s go”, she took her phone and wallet to put them in her handbag. However, he was still not moving and glued to the bed. She gave him a glare.

“Pull me up”, he stretched out both of his arms to her, making her to give a ‘what-the-hell’ look.

“Really? Are you serious?”, she raised one of her eyebrows.

“Yup, I certainly am”, he wiggles his hand.

She put her handbag aside and sighed, stretching her hand to reach his. She was going to pull him up when she felt a strong forced pulling her down, she stumbled upon the side of the bed and fell on top of him. She tried to escape from his grip but he was too strong for her.

“Five seconds”, he was hugging her, her face was buried on the crook of his neck. She stopped struggling after hearing what he said.

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

“Ok! Time’s up!”, she tried to get up after 5 seconds has passed, she has to get away quickly before her heart burst because of the blood rushing though her body.

“Come on! They are waiting for us”, she hit his lap lightly and rushed outside the room to hide her rosy cheeks.

He lazily got up from the bed and fixed his hair and shirt before leaving the room.

 

 

“Jess!”, Tiffany waved at the couple who just came into the restaurant. They noticed her and headed to the table.

“Omo! Look at them walking hand in hand”, everyone looked at the couple after Tiffany said it in low voice so only those on the table can hear.

“Woah, Yul has tamed the ice princess”, Sunny whispered back.

“Morning”, they both greeted the table, before sitting on the remaining chairs.

“Have you guys eaten?”, Taeyeon asked.

“Yup”, Yul sat in front of Jessica while she sat beside Sunny.

“Wanna have some fruits?” Sunny pushed the plate to them. Yul forked a slice of apple and held it in front of Jessica. Everyone held their breath and was waiting for her to accept it. To their disappointment, she shook her head and pushed Yul’s hand away, so he just ate it himself, the rest just resumed they activity.

 

~~~

“MICKEY!!! Here I come!!!!!!”, Yul shouted when they reached the entrance of the theme park. Jessica was throwing a questioned look at him, she didn’t know that he will be THIS excited.

“Keep it down you choding!”, Jessica hit his arm.

“Let’s go!”, he grab her arm and hopped to the ticket booth.

“YAH! KkabYul! Wait for us!”, Taeyeon shouted out.

 

~*****************************************~

 

We'll see Yul's Mickey obsession soon.

2 more chapters and I will update slower. :D

Please don't kill me XoX

Coz I've got so much due.

 

Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the subscribers, supports and the comments.

I really want to know what you guys think about it.

And honestly, I don't know how this fic is gonna end.

LOL. Should I end it soon

OR

should I dragggggggggg it till you guys got diabetes because of overloaded sweetness?