Let's Welcome the Newcomers

Love Story in S♥NE High

 

 

Sorry for the late update >.<

Let's proceed straight awayyyyy~

 

 

 

“Guys, this is Nicole. And Nicole, erm… you probably know most of them but, this is Taeyeon, my step-brother, that’s his girlfriend, Tiffany”, Tiffany showed her killer eye-smile, before Hyeoyeon move on with the introduction.

“The girl sitting beside her is Jessica, or you might know her as the ice princess. That guy, the one munching snacks is Sooyoung, and Yuri and Sunny.”, everyone greeted the new girl and gathered around the table in the living room.

“Uhm… Hi, I’m Nicole Jung, I’m kinda new here, I just moved here from America few weeks ago. Nice to meet you all”, she bowed after introducing herself, still feeling awkward.

“Hello~ just sit where ever you want and make yourself at home”, Yul said as the landlord, he gave the controller to Sooyoung and moved to sit beside Jessica, while Hyo lead Nicole to sit on the other side of the sofa.

 

“So you guys always have this kind of group study? No wonder all of your result are outstanding”, everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked at her, even Sunny who almost won the racing stopped right in front of the finish line and looked at her with her eyes almost popped out.

“Uh… Yeap, study, guys… Books, let’s study for our upcoming exam”, Hyo quickly grabbed his bag to take out his books.

“He actually bought books”, Yul chuckled when he saw the shorter guy took out a text book.

“Yeah, we ALWAYS have group study to HELP THOSE IN NEED”, Yul said the last few words slowly and got a glare from Hyo who was sitting in front of him.

“Owh, that’s really nice”, Nicole was oblivious to the sarcastic remarks.

“Ehem… Yeah”, Tiffany smiled awkwardly.

 

The 'study' session went fast with the girls getting know the new girl better and the guys played among themselves. The warm treatment from the girls sure made Nicole feel so welcomed.

The sky outside has turned dark, signed of the day is getting late, which also means that it was time for them to go home. Well, basically they did not really learn anything from the session, but socializing and getting new friend.

 

The next day, Nicole starts to join the group for lunch, thanks to Tiffany who 'forced' her, attracting the students attention in the school that some unknown newcomers just hang out with the well known, if not, the most popular group in the school.

"I don't like how everyone is staring at me", Nicole whispered to Tiffany when they are enjoying their food.

 "Well, you should get used to it sooner or later", Tiffany gave a playful look to Hyo who quickly looked away, while Nicole was oblivious about the meaning of the 'look' that Tiffany gave.

 

A week has passed by, people like Sunny, Sooyung and Nicole are busy preparing for their exam, Taeyeon and Tiffany were getting more intimate, while Yul and Sica has not shown any further progress as Jessica kept cancelling their dating plan because she has to study for the final exam, which disappoint Yul but he tried to understand that study is still the first priority.

Their exam week has passed in a blink of eyes, the end of it would also mark the start of their holiday, which also means it's time for another vacation for the students.

 

At last, on that last day of school Yul got his long awaited movie date with Jessica. They went to the nearest mall, and headed straight to the cinema counter to see what's on.

Jessica felt a tap on her shoulder when they were busy deciding what to watch.

"Jessi? Jessica right?", she looked back to find a familiar tall figure, her face lighten up when she realized who he is.

"OMG!!! Daniel Oppa!", she quickly let go of Yul's hand and jumped to the older guy's hug. Yul who saw it tried to hold his anger as his blood was starting to boil.

"Who the hell is this guy?!?", Yul couldn't believe the scene in front of him, he knew straight away that he will never like the guy standing in front of him, to make it worse, hugging his girlfriend, as in, HIS GIRLFRIEND.

"How have you been kiddo?", he knocked her head lightly as he asked.

"What do you mean 'kiddo'?!? I have grown up!", Jessica frowned and let go of the hug.

"*laugh* Yes... Yes, you have indeed grown up", He laughed at her.

"I can't believe I bump into you here!", Jessica said.

"*clears throat*", Yul did not want to be left out, he has his eyes on the older guy, throwing thousand of dagger to him. The older guy noticed and gave Yul dismissive smile, however Yul knows better than to the crap out of him.

"Emm... Yul, this is Daniel Oppa. And oppa, this is Yul", Jessica introduced both of them.

"Yul? That's it?!?", he thought in anger.

"Yul, Jessica's boyfriend", they shook hand as Yul was looking sternly, as if giving a warning the other guy, he was taken back a bit to find out that Jessica was already in relationship.

"So? What are you doing here?", the older guy ignored the stare and looked back to Jessica.

"Errr.. We are in front of the cinema, and looking at the schedule, I think it's kinda obvious that we are here to watch a movie", Yul responded with a harsh tone and earned an elbow attack from Jessica.

"Ah I see, you should watch 'The Loopers', it's a really good movie, I just finished watching it. With them", he pointed at a small group of guys around his age not too far from them.

"Really? We should watch it then", Jessica looked at Yul.

"Sure, then we should be fast, it's starting soon", Yul answered lazily, he was already not in the mood for this date, he just want this conversation to end now.

"Kay. Oppa, can I have your contact number, I wanna catch up with you, I have so much to talk about. Blame it on your sudden disappearance", she took put her phone, Yul couldn't do anything but to hold his anger in. He couldn't accept how Jessica is being so demanding about this guy, the side of her that he never seen before, what exactly is their relationship?

"*laughs* Sure, here is my number", he typed in his contact number, called his phone and returned the phone to the younger girl.

"Alright, we've got to go now. Bye oppa", she said excitedly and quickly pulled Yul to the ticket counter, while the older guy waved his hand and went back to his friends.

In the end they watched the movie that was recommended as Jessica kept on saying that she wanted to watch it. Even though the movie was good, Yul was not satisfied with the movie chosen, just because it was recommended by the other guy, to make it worse, Jessica kept on saying about how great is her 'Daniel Oppa's taste, unaware of the whole dark aura around Yul.

"Who exactly is he?", Yul asked in an accusing tone when they got out from the theatre.

 

~*****************************************~

 

Sorry for the short update

 

NOTICE

I'm gonna be on hiatus with this fic for a month.

I need to prepare for my final project.

So, I hope when I come back my readers will still be with me and will not abandon me.

Same goes to the fic, I will not abandone my first fic half way.

So please be patient. >.<

 

About Yul's little sister, we'll have to wait for the future chapter. :D

 

 

Don't forget to comment on this chappie. :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the subscribers, supports and the comments.