DisneyLand Part 2

Love Story in S♥NE High

I forgot to post the Disney map for you guys. My bad~ My bad~

 

 

She was surprised and let out her ultra dolphin scream, she closed her eyes tightly and in reflex, she hugged the guy beside her by his waist with her head on his chest. Yul was startled by her scream, he didn't even get the chance to cover his ears. He saw the white figure jump a bit before hiding back to his position.

 

"What's that sound?", Taeyeon said when he heard the scream, he was sure it wasn't part of the attraction, he has been here few times, and that's the first time he heard that.

"Omo! I'm pretty sure that's Jessi's voice, I wonder how Yul handle that", Tiffany answered, she too has get used to the surrounding, it wasn't that scary for her.

 

YulSic has reached the end of the journey, with Jessica still closing her eyes tightly and holding onto him dear life. He was enjoying the close distance between them, he didn't even bother to tell her that the ride has reached the end. While both of his ears are still stinging because of the piercing voice.

"The exit is this way", Jessica just realized they have reached the exit when the employee called out for them, she quickly pulled back her arms and got out from the ride.

 

 

"Woah, your scream was no joke, I think your voice just tear up my eardrum", Yul when they stand outside, waiting for the others to join them.

"Sorry, I was just surprise at that stupid white thing!", she was trying to hide her face.

"Aigooo~ So cute. Who knows the ice princess is scared of those things?", he ruffled her hair, and she just kept quiet.

"So she scared of this kind of things. Luckily we are not going to something like gyro drop(space shot) here, or else I'll put myself to shame in front of Sica Baby, I 'm scared of hate that ride the most", he thought to himself while tidying up her hair after what he did.

 

After few minutes, they can see the others coming out from the exit.

"*Phew*It was more enjoyable than I thought, except a sudden screaming voice startled me", Tiffany said while walking towards to YulSic to check on Jessica. The other three was following behind her.

 

"Yul? Can you hear me?", Taeyeon teased, when they reached .

"WHAT?!? Are you talking to me? I can't hear anything", Yul decided to go along with his best friend's joke.

Jessica was pouting and looked away in embarrassment while the others was giggling at her.

 

"Let's go and EAT now, being nervous for nothing makes me hungry", Sooyoung emphasis the word EAT.

"Yeah, I actually kinda hungry now ", Sunny added.

"What should we eat?", Yul asked while looking around the to find the nearby restaurant, holding his girlfriend's hand.

"I want Pizza", Tiffany said while pointing at a place "Captain Hook's Galley".

"Yeah me too", Jessica and Sunny followed at the same time.

"Okay, let's see what do they have there", Taeyeon said and they walked into the place.

 "Alright! I want the seafood pizza Taetae.", Tiffany gave her charming eye-smile

"Shikshin! Don't finish the food before it reached the table, arasso? Or you're gonna get it from me", Sunny looking fiercely at the tall guy while showing her small fist, as he just chuckled thinking that the threat is more to the cute side than scary.

"Yes yes, I'll make sure you won't be dying of hunger", he answered amusedly.

"What do you want, Sica?", Yul asked.

"Anything without cucumber or any pickle in it", she answered with her usual icy tone.

"Understood, Ma'am", Yul stood straight and saluted, causing the others and some people around them to laugh at his action.

"What is wrong with you?!", Sica hit him on his arm.

"Coz you were saying it like a sergeant giving out a command to her subordinate. Unlike a girlfriend to her beloved boyfriend or should I say Seobang?", Yul whispered the last sentence making the girl to blush and looked around to make sure no one heard that part. She doesn't know what will their friends think about her calling him 'Seobang'.

"What are you guys whispering there?", Taeyeon was smirking.

"We just want to show some PDA to you people", Yul grinned at the shorty.

"Can you guys stop whatever you are doing and get the food already?", Sooyoung couldn't wait any longer.

"Okay, okay, Gosh Sooyoung! You girls look for seat. See you girls later", Taeyeon said.

"I'll be waiting Taetae" Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's cheek before letting go their tangled arm.

"Let's go", Jessica lead the way to look for vacant seat.

 

 

"So? What's the deal with you and Yul? What happened last night? You guys seems to be stuck with each other this whole day", here comes detective Tiffany Hwang.

They just got a table not too far from where they were before. Tiffany, being the Tiffany Hwang couldn't just sit and wait for the food to come. She HAS TO know the latest news about her best friend's relationship.

"You too, stuck to Taeyeon yourself", she answered nonchalantly.

"Yah! You are Jessica, I'm Tiffany, come on, everyone knows the different", she raised one of her eyebrows.

"True true, and what did you guys have for breakfast this morning?", Sunny seconded Tiffany, she was curious herself too.

Jessica kept quiet for awhile, she remembered the breakfast that Yul made for her, how they shared it, and also the things happened last night, and the KISS that almost killed her from heart attack. She looked under the table to hide her blushing face from the two interrogators.

"We ate at the restaurant", she said while looked back at them, but being the best friends they are, Tiffany and Sunny knew she lied.

"Oh please, are you telling me you went downstairs for the breakfast without taking a bath?", Sunny rolled her eyes, as she knows Jessica was taking a bath when she called this morning.

Shoot! Why does she have to be so smart?, Jessica thought.

"So?", Sunny kept pressuring her.

"Don't bother to make up another lie, Honey, we know you too well for that", Tiffany held her shoulder. Sunny just nodded in agreement.

"*sigh* I really hate you guys", she glared at them.

"Awwww, really? I love you too Jess", Tiffany said while smiling sweetly to her, she knew that the ice princess was giving out.

"Let the story telling begins", Sunny said in playful tone, making the victim more infuriated.

"*heavy sigh* He accepted my apology, thanks to takoyaki. And he made breakfast this morning, so we ate in the suite", of course she left out all of the exciting details.

"Woahhhh~ Is he a good cook?", Sunny was impressed, while Tiffany seemed to be thinking of something.

"Yeah, he is, well, I'm not good at it, so I won't have any complaint"

"Then you guys must have wake up quite early. But Jessie never wakes up early... OMO! Don't tell me he made you breakfast in bed?!?!", Tiffany said in louder voice.

"Shhh!!! Can you control your loud voice?", Jessica hold her pointed finger on and glared at the bubbly girl.

"No way! It's true!", Sunny wished someone would made her breakfast in bed too.

"Yes yes, happy now?"

"OMG! He is so sweet! I have to threaten Taeyeon just to wake him up", Tiffany sighed. The other two laughed at her.

"What did you do that got him angry anyway?", Sunny continue the interrogation,  Jessica just face palmed herself, just when she thought it was all over. Before she answered, she saw the boys are coming back with trays full of food.

"Thanks God", She sighed in relief.

 

"Here is you order ladies", Taeyeon placed the his tray on the table and sat beside Tiffany. Yul and Sooyoung was behind him and they sat beside their girls.

 

 

"Good afternoon and welcome to Disney Land, in a while you will be able to enjoy the parade full of Disney's characters, the route will be starting from Fantasyland, in front of the haunted mansion, through World Bazaar and ends at Toontown", they heard the announcement while they were enjoying their food.

Yul heard the announcement and he knew that his favorite character will be in the parade too. He can clearly hear the music playing and it was slowly getting near to where they are. He started stuffing his slice of pizza to his mouth as fast as possible. Jessica was confused when she looked at Yul rushing to finish up his food.

"Why are you rushing?", she whispered.

"I wanna go and see the parade, Mickey's gonna be there, for sure", he answered excitedly after he swallowed his food. She put down her food and stare at him.

"Wanna come together?", he showed his dorky grin and put the last bite of his pizza to his mouth.

"No", is the only word that came out from his girlfriend's mouth.

"Hmm? Alright, just wait here with the others first, I'll be back in a while", he stood up from his seat, the others were looking at him.

"Guys, I'll be right back, please take care of my Sica", he grinned and was going to give Jessica a peck but she avoided it.

"Maybe she is just shy with those people staring, oh well, Mickey here I come!!!", he thought and walked out from the restaurant, while she was staring at his back until it disappear behind the door. She shook her head and stare back to the food.

"Where is he going?", Tiffany asked, she has a feeling her friend was not very happy at the moment.

"To see his favorite thing in this world", she grabbed her drinks and gulped down almost all of the content. Everyone on the table just kept quiet, staring at each other, not knowing what to do.

- What the hell is Yul doing? -, Tiffany typed on her phone and passed it to Taeyeon.

- I don't know -

- How can he leave Jessie for the stupid black mouse?!?! You better don't leave me when you see those peas anytime later! -, she glared at him.

"But I wanna get more peas for my collection", Taeyeon sighed, he couldn't believe he was dragged into his friend's mess.

 

~*****************************************~

 

One more part for Disney tour~

Comments are very muc appreciated :D

 

Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the subscribers, supports and the comments.

 

Here is YulSic for you guys~ I just stole it from Soshified.

Credit to I_Movie1