What Happened?

Love Story in S♥NE High

"Hi Jess! You look different today", Tiffany asked, when they met YulSic in the corridor.

"What do you mean?"

"Yeaaa~ I mean you looked like you were going to murder somebody yesterday, and today you are glowing!", she said again. Yul was pretending that he didn't hear the conversation while Taeyeon was examining the two.

"Yea, that's so true. Hey Yul! What did you do with Jessica's number yesterday? Did something happen yesterday?", Tae turned to the tanned guy.

"Huh? Nah, not really...."
"Hmm actually, something interesting actually happened yesterday on our way home!", he is now smirking.


"What?", Hyo butts in.

"Maybe the princess here can teeee~- Ouch!" he was rewarded with a pitch on the side of his stomach.
"What was that for?", he grinned while holding his stomach.

"Ask yourself!", she answered and took off, leaving the rest.

"Aww~ come on princess", he ran after her and rest his arm around her shoulder, and she shoved his hand away.



"Ow WOW! What was that all about?", Sunny and Sooyoung just caught up to the group, and surprised by the view, the skinship between the two left everyone dumbfounded, they are amazed that the tanned guy is still alive after what he did to the Ice Princess.

Tiffany took a deep breath, "Okay Taengoo! I want to know what happened yesterday, I'll ask Jessi, while you'll ask Yul, I can't take it, I can't watch these two being all touchy without knowing what exactly their relationship is, it's killing me!", the red haired girl said everything in one breath.

"Omo, Tiff! You need to calm down, you are getting waaaaaay too excited", the shorter girl was laughing at her friend.




Lunch time~

Hyo looked around the table and sighed, "So what now? Are you guys having triple date right now?", he can't stand these couples flirting and being lovey-dovey to each other in front of him. TaeNy couple is feeding each other, while Sunny kept shoving her food to SooYoung's mouth, and Yul kept annoying Jessica who was trying to finish her lunch, making her frustrated and kept scolding him.

"Umm... Yul-ssi", he stopped his activity after he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Yes ladies?", he turn to face to the person calling him with a bright smile, a scoff was heard from the person sitting beside him.

"Hmm.. Here is something from us to show our support for your upcoming swimming competition", the girl nervously showed a nicely wrapped box. Everyone on the table is looking at her, except one person who kept eating, trying to keep her cool.

"Oh, sure, thank you girls, make sure you come and watch the competition"

"Yes, of course we'll be there!", one of the girl from the girl answered, unable to contain her excitement.

"Alright, thanks again girls, see you"

"Bye, fighting!"



"Whoa! You are having swimming competition? That's so cool!", Sooyoung said while still chewing his food.

"Yeah, that's my ambition, to become a professional swimmer", he said in confident.

"So when is the competition? Those girls found out faster than us, I'm always amazed how they find out so fast", Taeyeon said.

"It will be held this weekend in our school, the other school will be the guest for this friendly competition", he resumed bothering the girl beside him, but there was no response like before, she just ignore him.

"So do we need to be here at all? The outcome is obvious anyway", Hyo asked

"What do you mean?", Sunny is confused.

"Well you see, the record of this kkab guy over here is almost match the time of professional swimmer, which other high school kid can beat that?", Taeyeon explained, leaving the girls in awe, while Sooyoung was already picturing himself as Yul, the one involved can only smile and concentrate in gaining somebody's attention.

"Hey, Princess, why are you becoming so quiet after those girls came? Are you jealous?", he whisper to her while smirking.


"Hey! Both of you haven't say anything regarding yesterday, so spill it!", Tiffany remembered their talk from this morning.

Yul looked at Jessica who's still ignoring him and pretended that she didn't hear anything.
"Hmm, let's just say something good happened", he grinned.

"What good thing? Are you guys going out?"

"No!", Jessica quickly answered.

"Then what?"

"*laugh* Seriously though, you should ask her", Yul's eyes directed to Jessica, telling Tiffany to ask her, and immediately he felt a kick under the table.
"Gosh! Can you please be more gentle?", he whispered to her ear, while she pretend that nothing happened.

"So Jess?", the bell rings as soon as she finished her question.

"Thank God! Let's go back to the class", Jessica getting out from the seat, relived that she was saved by the bell.

"Urgh!!!", Tiffany is desperate.



~~~

"Sorry Sica, I don't think we can go home together, I have swimming practice to prepare for the competition", Jessica closed her locker door to find a tanned guy standing beside her.

"It's okay"

"But I have asked Tae to send you home"

"Oo"

"Jess, come on!", as if with a cue, Tiffany appeared from the end of the hall.

"Coming"

"No 'Bye' for me?", he held her before she walk to her friend.

"Bye"

"Bye~, see you tomorrow~"



~~~

"Okay, there is no one here now, you can tell me what happened yesterday", at last Tiffany got the chance to cornered Jessica when they are in her room. She ordered Taeyeon to leave Jessica at her house, just for this.

"Urghhh! Why do I have such a busybody as my BFF?", Jessica throw herself to the bed.

"Aish! Stop changing the topic, will you?"

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything, Jess! Let's start from when TaeTae and me left"

"Taetae?"

"Yes!"

"Eeewww~ He's fine with it?"

"Of course! Now let's get back to your story. So?", the taller girl sit at the side of the bed, facing her lazy friend.

"But there's nothing to talk about. Gosh!"

"Oww please spare that, I've known you for as long as I remember, you don't act like that to other guys"

"Right, fine! So I was mad at him yesterday, remember I kept spacing out during the days he's absent? I was worried that I hurt his feeling because of something I said"

"What did you say?"

"Ummm, I kinda tell him to stay away from me because of the rumour going around about us"

"Haiz Jess, so that was because of you?"

"That's what I thought, and I apologise when he was back to the school, but it turns out that it was just because of his family business"

"Uh-huh", the bubbly girl is now sitting quietly and paying attention to the story.

"That's the end of the story", the older girl cover her face with a pillow.

"WHAT?!?! You were angry! There should be something else", the red haired girl pulled the pillow away.

"Okay, okay *sigh* he was making fun of me when I told him not to disappear without any notice anymore, so I was mad"

"When was that?"

"Before we walk to the carpark"

"Ah! That's why you want to follow us home"

"Yep"

"So what happened after that?"

"He apologized, saying that he wasn't making fun of me, and during the ride I kind of, accidentally said that I missed him"

"Awwww~ and then? Then? Then?", Tiffany is already jumping around.

"He said he likes me and will do everything to make it mutual", she can feel her cheek heating up, while recalling the moment.

"Kyaaa!!! You guys are so cute!!!! Continue! Continue!"

"Aaaaaand, there is nothing else"

"Can't be! What did he do after he got your phone number?"

"Yeah about that... WHY DID YOU GIVE OUT MY NUMBER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?", she sit up and glare at her friend.

"But it's YUL~ How could I not give him your number?"

"Oh Gosh! I don't even know what to say anymore", she rolled her eyes and lie back down.

"So? Did he call you?"

"No he just texted me"




Flashback

Jessica's POV


From: Unknown Number
Hi Sica! What r u doing? :)


Sica? There is only one person who calls me that. Ermm... Just to make sure.

To: Unknown Number
Who is this?





From : Unknown Number
Is there any other people who call you 'Sica'? >:(


See! It's confirmed. Aigoo, he is angry, of course no one else calls me Sica. So possesive.

To: Unknown Number
Yul? Where did you get my number from?





From: Unknown Number
Bingo! Told ya I'm a professional stalker. :)
So what r u doing?


But where did he get my number from? What should I name him?'My Prince'?Since he calls me 'Princess'. 'The Hottie'? I can't deny that fact. Aish no! I'll get in trouble if Fany or Sunny play with my phone. Hmmm... I'll just use 'Stalker' then.

To:  Stalker
Seriously? I'm doing my homework.
Why are you texting me?





From : Stalker
LOL. I got it from Taeng.
Why can't I?


Taeng?

To: Stalker
How did he have my number?
No, you are not allowed to text me without reason.





From : Stalker
Awww~ How can u be so slow, my love? Of course he got it from ur friend.
Well, I have my reason, I miss you. XD


Should have know it's from Fany. That girl! Omo! He misses me. >.< It's getting warm in here.

To: Stalker
I see...





From : Stalker
What's with the short reply? :(
Are u still planning on giving me cold shoulder after your 'aww-so-sweet' confession? >_<


Oh great, now he will keep teasing me about that. Aish!

To: Stalker
I don't know what you are talking about.





From : Stalker
I bet u know exactly what I'm talking about.
Alright, I don't wanna bother you, Gud luck wif ur homework, cya tomorrow.
Good night, my Princess. Don't sleep too late, babe~ =))


Wow! Babe? How many names did he give me? And is that it? I thought he was going to keep me company. *Sigh* Well, I'll see him again tomorrow anyway.


End of Flashback




"Kyaaa!!!! You guys! Get together already!!!"

"It's so easy for you to say"

"Why not?"

"I don't know, I don't think I'm ready for that yet"

"Aish! Remember what I said before Jess? Don't let him wait too long"

"Yes I know ma'am, will you let me sleep now? I'm so sleepy"

"Can you at least change your shirt and wash your feet?"

"Ummm~", she dozed off.

"Ishh this girl!"