The Heartbreaker

Love Story in S♥NE High

Jessica's POV

I'm starting to open up my eyes as I can smell my breakfast being made by my mom in the kitchen, for me she is the best cook in the world.

 

After taking a bath and getting ready to school, I double check all my needs and everything to make sure I didn't leave out anything. As the President, I have to set the best example for my fellow students.

 

 

In the school...

I start my morning patrol as soon as I reached the school, not to forget to leave my bags and books on my desk.

 

"She's late today", I mumbled to myself while looking at Tiffany's seat next to me.

 

Telling off some of the students who did not wear their uniform properly and supervising the morning activities on the field like I always do. Walking around the building I heard a girl's voice near the end of the building and she sounds like she is about to cry.

 

"Please go out with me", I heard her saying and I decided to check out what is happening.

 

Someone’s POV

"Please go out with me", the girl in front of me has been saying this exact same sentence for the past minute. Well, I can't blame her if she's not able to resist my charm, she is not the only one to confess to me this week.

 

I should say, she is pretty cute, she has a charming smile, and bright personality, but ..."Sorry, I can't go out with you, I just want to enjoy my high school life  without getting into any love drama".It's not all lie, I do want to enjoy my high school life, but the other reason is that I have not found any girl that I fancy...yet.

"Hey there! What is going on?", Oh crap! The President is here, I should flee now, before I got another scolding from her.

 

 

 

~*****************************************~

It's a reaaaaallly short chapter, I realized it after I posted it on Soshified.

LOL. But please bear with this new writer.

Don't forget to comment ^o^

Thank you you for reading!