8. Moon

30 Proofs that SJ Pairings Are Real

HanChul, PG, 1148

______

 

"Hankyung hyung? What happened to Heechul hyung today?" asked Ryeowook with worry written all over his face. "He locked himself up in his room and doesn't even want to come out to eat."
 
Hangeng sighed. "I have no idea," he said, because quite honestly, he had been wondering the exactly same thing ever since this morning. 
 
It wasn't odd for him to not understand his lover, be it the language barrier or just the differences in their personalities, but he loved him too much, so he always smiled and let everything slide and be forgotten. This time though, he really didn't expect Heechul to suddenly get all depressed, especially after Hangeng had taken him for a dinner under the sky last night, and they had such a nice time together, eating, cuddling and wishing upon shooting stars. Of course they had to argue a little ("The Moon isn't a star, Heechul." "Maybe in China, Hannie. In Korea, it is.") but more for the fun of it than anything else.
 
Ryeowook looked at him meaningly.
 
"Okay, fine, I'll go check on him," he murmured and stood up from the couch where he's been reading the same (and the only one in their dorm) Chinese book for the fifty-seventh time. It wasn't really that interesting, but when Hangeng had noticed that lately even his thoughts were all in Korean, he decided he had to do something to keep him Chinese.
 
"Heechul-ah," he knocked on the door softly. "Chullie, is everything okay?"
 
No response.
 
"Do you want me to come in?"
 
When he still didn't receive any response, he took it as a yes and opened the door. The room was empty, the computer off and the bed's sheets all neatly fixed.
 
"Heechul?" Hangeng was beginning to seriously worry now. "Where are you?"
 
He looked under the desk, into the cabinet, then ran to the front doors and with relief noted that Heechul's shoes were right where they should be. He returned to the room.
 
"Yah! Kim Heechul!" he yelled. "Where are you?!"
 
Suddenly the bathroom door opened and the very alive and very half- Heechul stepped out.
 
"Gosh, why are you screaming, Chinaman?" he grunted. "Some people are suffering serious case of depression now, so if you could nicely shut up."
 
Hangeng scanned him thoroughly. For him, Heechul didn't really look like someone with 'serious case of depression' now. His brown hair were clean and styled as usual, his nails perfectly manicured, the dark shadows under his eyes gone, and the whole posture rathed healthly fresh.
 
"And why are you so depressed if I may ask?"
 
Heechul glared at him. "It is your fault actually," he stated. "I guess I shouldn't be talking to you, but whatever."
 
"My fault? And what did I do wrong again?" Hangeng rolled his eyes.
 
"You and your romantic dinner!"
 
When you are in Heechul's presence as long as Hageng has been, you tend to not be taken aback easily, since you pretty much overcome that stage the first week of your relationship with him. Despite knowing that, Hangeng's eyebrows went up from surprise.
 
"My romantic dinner?"
 
"Yes, your dinner under the sky!" said Heechul angrily. "And under the huge, bald full Moon."
 
"And what is wrong with eating under the full Moon? I thought you liked it."
 
"Don't act all innocent now, I know what you meant, you jerk," he hissed. "God, how could I be so stupid."
 
Hangeng sat down all confused. "Heechul-ah," he looked up. "Can you please explain what you mean exactly?"
 
"Yes!" Heechul exclaimed desperately. "On the desk! The reason of my misery and your stupid metaphors!"
 
Perfect, thought Hangeng sarcastically, now we also have the famous Mood Swings. He stood up and went closer to the desk, he leaned over and--
 
"And?" he said. "There's nothing here."
 
Heechul groaned. "Move your a little!" he came closer as well and pointed at something invisible to Hangeng. "Here!"
 
The Chinese man squinted his eyes and finally saw...
 
"...a hair?"
 
Heechul nodded fiercely.
 
"But it's you hair, Heechul-ah."
 
Suddenly tears broke out from his eyes. "You think I don't know that, Hannie?" he sobbed. "The thing is- it's not on my head anymore! I'm getting old and bald, Hannie! As bald as the full Moon, I understand your metaphor now, and you know what, you're right," he whined. "I'm old and ugly and you should go and find someone else, you deserve someone young and pretty, not the retiree I'll become in a matter of days and WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING YOU BASTARD!!"
 
Heechul whined even louder and wiped the tears. Hangeng continued to giggle, deciding to just wait till the end of Heechul's rant.
 
"You're supposed to assure me that I'm still as beautiful as when you got to know me! And that when I'm bald, you'll buy me a wig and we can still be happy together like always, and that you'll be the first one to go bald anyway and that you love me for who I am not for my unquestionable beauty and oh my God, you're so useless, why do I even love you I'm so stupid," Heechul sulked and pulled himself away from Hangeng.
 
"Are you done?" 
 
A glare.
 
"If you're done," began Hangeng, small smile still present on his face. He took Heechul's hand and pulled him back to himself, then sat them both on Heechul's bed, tugging a strand of his lover's hair behind his ear. "Then shut up and listen to me now. I do think you're still as stunning as always, I absolutely won't ever buy you a wig because it wouldn't suit your natural image and besides I'm sure you'll look wonderful even without your hair anyway, I'm also sure I won't go bald first and no, don't you try to interrupt me now," his thumb Heechul's pouting lips.
 
Heechul closed his eyes and leaned into Hangeng's chest, still sulking a little.
 
"I do love you for who you are, even if your unquestionable beauty surely can't be omitted and even if you have no problem with changing from happy and grateful, to angry without any particular reason, to the perfect example of a 'serious depression' patient," he grinned. "But since you need to know so badly, I love your mood swings, because they make you your special self and while I'm not really fond of your ing at me all of the time, I don't exactly mind it either--
 
"Yeah, because you don't understand most of it anyway," muttered Heechul quietly, and Hangeng decided to ignore that.
 
"--but your ways of apologising totally make up for it. I also love your hair even when it's not on your head anymore," he kissed Heechul's head, his back softly. "and I love every and each part of you. But what I love the most, Chullie-ah, is your exceptional ability to change the meaning of every single thing in the world only for it to fit your theories," he grinned.
 
"Huh?" Heechul looked up at him.
 
"As bald as full Moon? Seriously?"
 
Hangeng began to chuckle again. Heechul pouted.
 
"Just shut up and kiss me already, you ugly, ugly Chinaman."
 
______
 
A fluffy HanChul for you today ^^
Hope you like it! Once again thanks for all the comments and hello to all of new subscribers :D 
And, am I the only one wondering where the hell is the SPY MV?? D:<
 
~love, puppysauruss ^-^v