29. Silk

30 Proofs that SJ Pairings Are Real

KyuMin, PG, 894

______

 

Sungmin wasn’t the kind of person to get bothered easily. He was the voice of calm and peace in their group, a hyung every dongsaeng sought comfort in and a dongsaeng his hyung came to when they needed an advice in any matter.

He was their sheer-anchor so to say.

When it came to problems, he was the one to solve them, not to cause them, ultimately. Coordi-noonas, PD-nims, choreographers, simple workers in their company – everyone knew that if there’s one person in this -crazy group they can put their trust in, it’s Lee Sungmin.

And yet it was exactly the same, usually composed man that stood there, in the center of the dressing room, with a cloth he was supposed to wear on stage and a stubborn expression painting his face.

“I can’t wear it,” he announced dauntlessly.

“That, we heard of,” a woman in in front of him rolled her eyes. “Several times. And I told you, just as many times, that it’s the concept! You can’t just ignore it and perform dressed differently from the others.”

Sungmin shifted uncomfortably. He hated causing problems, but he had to, this once.

“Then… Then chose something else for all of us!” He said, exasperated.

“No can do, we don’t have enough of a) time and b) clothes.”

“But noona!” A whine was all he could muster right now.

“Don’t noona me, Lee Sungmin. You’re going to wear it or I’m telling Eeteuk!”

“Eeteuk hyung is a little… busy now.” A sudden deep voice interrupted the hopeless war between the artist and his dresser.

The coordi sighed with relief. “Oh, Kyuhyun-ah. Come on, I don’t know what to do anymore, tell him to just wear it. You’re going in seven minutes and the boss will kill me if anything’s not according to the schedule.”

Kyuhyun shrugged and smirked. “If he doesn’t want to wear it, then he won’t, noona, so you’d better quickly find something else or ‘the boss will kill you.’”

Sungmin sent his boyfriend a very thankful look as the woman began flipping all of the drawers in search for something useable, all the while muttering not pleasant things that she probably wouldn’t want Kyuhyun to hear.

Fortunately for her, he was being busy observing his hyung and his weird antics.

Sungmin shivered at the feeling of silk on his hands when he put the cloth down and backed away as far from it as possible. As if it was literally burning his hands.

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow, but didn’t comment on it. Instead he said: “Hurry up, Min hyung. We’re going in four minutes.”

The older nodded and did as he was told, thanking gods for saving him from making an idiot of himself in front of hundreds of their fans.

 

***

 

“Hey, Kyuhyun-ah,” called Sungmin quietly into the room where said younger was being glued to his laptop. “Are you sleeping?”

“Yeah, and you’re being the irritating alarm who wants to wake me up by any means,” Kyuhyun replied automatically, not tearing his gaze away from the screen.

“No need to be an . I just wanted to thank you. You know, for today.”

That finally did catch Kyuhyun’s attention which resulted in him shutting down the device and turning back to face his hyung.

“So tell me,” He started. “Why exactly were you acting like an extremely annoying five-year-old today?”

“I, uh…”

Maknae’s eyes shot open. Sungmin was hardly the one to get incoherent. Something was up then.

“Min?”

“No, nevermind.”

“Min…”

“Okay, okay. It’s… It’s the silk,” he sighed.

“Silk?” This was apparently not the answer Kyuhyun was expecting. “Why silk?”

Sungmin sent him a little glare. “Promise not to laugh.”

Kyuhyun raised his hand to the left side of his chest solemnly. “Swear for my Mr. KyuBear who’s sleeping peacefully under the pillow.”

“If you so much as smirk, I swear I’m going to… “ Sungmin didn’t really know how to finish his threat, so he sticked with: “Uh, whatever” followed by: “It’s really… embarrassing. You see, the silk. It has the effect on me, you know? I’m… not sure how should I put it. It just—it’s so soft. A-and when I notice it… and realize it…” He paused, feeling too stupid to continue.

“Yeah?” Kyuhyun nudged him gently.

“I start to think… of you.”

“Me…?” Again, not the answer he expected.

“Yeah, cause it’s… It’s just like your voice when we… y-you know.” Sungmin felt his cheeks reddening from the waves of embarrassment.

“Sungmin-ah…”

“Hm?”

“You’re such a pabo for a big guy like you.”

Sungmin shrugged, looking down. He only raised his eyes when he heard a low chuckle coming from his boyfriend. And saw the smirk.

“But you know, you just gave me an idea for what I’m supposed to do… or bring next time you’re angry at me. And I think some of the hyungs would want to be this wiser as well.” He said suggestively, ruffled his hyung’s hair, stuck his tongue out and ran out of the room.

It took Sungmin exactly twenty-three seconds to progress the other’s words and realize the not-so-hidden meaning behind them.

His eyes widened. He wouldn’t…

Stop. Wait. It was Kyuhyun we’re talking about. He most certainly would.

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Don’t you… Don’t you even dare!” He shouted. “Yah! Come back here right now! YAH!”

 

______

Not proofread, didn't really feel like it ^^'' Feel free to point out the most obvious mistakes, hehe

Only one story left... Anyone has any ideas of what to do with it? Because, quite honestly, I don't :P But I'll think of something! :))

Have a nice weekend, all of you!

 

~love, puppysauruss ^-^v

 

PS. I have such boring friends you know? No one wants to go and see Iron Man 3 with me! :( They said they don't like Marvel and I get it, but WHY DON'T THEY LIKE (or in my case, more like fangirl over) IRON MAN?! Whyyyyy, I wanna go so baaaaad ; ;