3. Story

30 Proofs that SJ Pairings Are Real

KyuMin + other ninja!pairings, PG-13, 1464 words

______

 

Once upon a time, there was an indescribably beautiful princess living in a huge, wonderful kingdom. She was loved by everyone, not only for her beauty but also for her exceptionally nice and caring personality...

 

"Sungmin-ah! Are you busy?" Sungmin heard a voice and stopped his pen right above the notebook.
 
"Not really, why?" he asked when Kangin's face appeared in the doorway.
 
Kangin looked at him and noticed the pen.
 
"Oh, you were learning yet another language, huh?" he grinned. "Okay then, keep writing, I can go shopping alone." Kangin ruffled his hair and left the room.
 
Sungmin smiled and continued what had been interrupted.
 
 
Her father was a respected and righteous king who led the kingdom wisely and prefered peace over wars. He had a fine and lovely wife, named Eeteuk, together with whom he raised their daugter to be who she was now. The wife...
 
 
"Yah! Sungmin!" Heechul suddenly stood right in front of him. "Did you or did you not take my pink hair band and my ring that I got from Hannie?!" he asked angrily, placing one hand on his hip and tapping the floor with his foot obnoxiously.
 
Sungmin looked at him innocently, discretely hiding the back of his head where the said pink hair band was.
 
"Of course I didn't, hyung, why would I?" he sent him his best puppy eyes.
 
Heechul glared. "Fine then. But if I ever see you having even one them, I wouldn't want to be in your skin, got it?"
 
With that being said, he stormed out of the room, screaming: "Zhou Mi, you ! Where did you hide my stuff?!"
 
 
The wife had unfortunetely died a long time ago and her place took an evil step mother. The step mother, whose name was Heechul, thought that she was the finest woman in the world and she hated every person who dared to think otherwise. Heechul didn't love the king though, because she had a secret lover...
 
 
"Sungmin-ah..." the unsure voice interrupted Sungmin once again. "Are you sure you haven't seen this hair band and the ring anywhere?" Hankyung's face wasn't one of the happiest right now. "Because, you know, Chullie will kill me if I don't find them."
 
Looking at the dancer like that, Sungmin suddenly pitied him. Okay, not suddenly since he had actually always felt rather bad for the other guy, and the fact that he had to survive being the subject of Heechul's doubtful love. He sighed.
 
"Here's the hair band," he said, taking it off his hair, "but I have no idea where the ring can be, hyung."
 
"Thanks, Minnie-ah!" said Hankyung with relief clear on his face. "I'll repay you somehow, I promise!"
 
Sungmin only smiled and waved him goodbye.
 
 
...a secret lover, who was too nice for his own good. His name was Hankyung, and he was their kingdom's huntsman, the best one. Hankyung was too blinded by the beauty of Heechul to see her real personality so he was always doing his best to grant all of her wishes. 
 
One day, when the princess was happily celebrating her birthday, along with her maid and a best friend at the same time - Eunhyuk...
 
 
Sungmin stopped writing, oddly waiting for Eunhyuk to appear in his room. When he didn't, Sungmin shrugged, a little bit surprised, and went back to his notebook.
 
 
...who was incredously in love with a prince from another kingdom, named Lee Donghae, who was a brave but a little silly prince, thus Sungmin wasn't so much in love with him as her friend was. But, back to the main story, the day of her birthday, suddenly the huntsman Hankyung called her out of her chamber.
 
"I have to show you something," he said and led the princess out of the castle to the edge of the forest.
 
"Why are we here?" princess Sungmin asked.
 
"You have to run, princess," answered the huntsman, looking around nervously. "The queen Heechul told me to kill you but I can't do that, even if she promises me the best night.. ehm, I mean, you're too good to be murdered."
 
Princess Sungmin covered with her hand.
 
"Go this way, princess, and you'll find an old, forgotten castle. It's abandoned so no one is going to find you there. Now run, princess, and the birds will show you the way!" he shouted.
 
"You serious?" princess Sungmin deadpannedd. "Birds will show me the way?"
 
"Oh, I'm sorry, I got a little carried away. Just keep yourself on the path and you'll reach it. Good luck!" he said and went back to their castle.
 
Princess Sungmin, still shocked about the news of the queen trying to kill her (not really), decided to do what the huntsman told her and spent the next day, the night and then another day, wading through the dark wood. At last, she found the castle Hankyung told her about. It surely looked like it was abandoned so princess Sungmin went in without knocking.
 
Because the castle was a very dirty place, princess Sungmin spent another week trying to clean it since she surely wasn't going to live in so much filth and grime. One day, when she finally finished cleaning the first floor, she tried to open the doors on the second one. But they were surprisingly closed, so princess Sungmin, using her martial arts skills, kicked them open.
 
"Yah! Didn't you learn to knock?!" 
 
Princess Sungmin almost died from a heart attack.
 
"I am busy, don't you see? So if you may, get out of here," said the handsome man (princess could swear he could be a prince if he only shaved), not even looking at her.
 
"My apologies," Sungmin bowed her head. "I didn't know someone lived here. I am the princess of SJ-land, Lee Sungmin." She introduced herself. The man didn't pay her any attention; in fact, he appeared to be playing some kind of a game. 
 
The princess gave up and went to her rooms. The man didn't even once leave his game for the next two weeks and he was starting to really get on the princess' nerves. After a month she simply hated him because he really didn't seem to notice her at all! He was annoying, lazy, noticed only his games, he didn't do absolutely anything, he was too handsome to be true, he was ugly and didn't care for himself at all, he was terrible and awful and she didn't want to have anything to do with him. Her hatred towards him was endless and...
 
 
"Minnie? What are you writing down there?" suddenly a deep voice woke him up from his trance. Sungmin quickly covered the last paragraph.
 
"Why do you care?" he muttered, still being angry at his boyfriend.
 
"Come on, Minnie, you know I didn't mean it!" said Kyuhyun. "You know you're my everything, don't you?"
 
Sungmin didn't reply, instead he wrote down some more of the not-so-nice adjectives describing prince Kyuhyun.
 
"How about this?" Kyuhyun smiled, removed his hand from behind his back and showed Sungmin a stuffed pink snake he had wanted so much to buy himself earlier. "Look what I brought you~" he sing songed.
 
Sungmin fought the urge to grab it and cuddle it forever. He still haven't heard his apology.
 
Kyuhyun sighed. "Okay, I'm sorry, from now on I'll clean the mess I leave behind me every time I do something, and I won't let you do it because you're too precious of a lover to be my maid," he said in one breath. "Even though, you would look y in that outfit..." he murmured to himself.
 
Sungmin then smiled and grabbed his new plushie with shining eyes. Then he hugged his lover.
 
"I forgive you," he exclaimed happily. "but only because you're so sweet and you actually remembered about that snake." 
 
Kyuhyun grinned with relief. "I love you, Minnie."
 
"I love you, too." Sungmin replied and changed his voice to sound seducing. "So... about that outfit you were talking about earlier...?"
 
 
*** 
 
 
Princess Sungmin finally discovered that prince Kyuhyun was thinking of strategy how to get out of the castle that he had thought was closed forever, and that's why he didn't leave his room. When he actually stopped to think of how could princess Sungmin appear in it if it had been closed, and came to conclusion that it was open the whole time, he finally looked at the princess and fell in love at the first sight. 
 
They came back to princess Sungmin's castle together, they kicked the of the wicked queen and got married. King Kangin retired and prince Kyuhyun took his place while princess Sungmin became the queen.
 
And they lived happily ever after.
 
 
"Minnie," panted out Kyuhyun much later, when they were both lying on the bed, their clothes (and maid outfit) thrown all around the room. "What are you writing again?"
 
"Wouldn't you like to know, huh?" Sungmin grinned, kicked his notebook under the bed, and kissed Kyuhyun once more, making him totally forget about the weird and obviously unimportant writings of his lover.
 
______
 
How do you like my stories so far? :D
To be honest, I liked today's keyword so much I wrote two stories about it >:D Because both of them I like very very much, I'd love to post them both, so I thought like that, if people actually comments the stories that I wrote so far, I will post the other one, too :) If not, then... I guess I'll have to keep it for another time :p
Because while I love you all for subscribing very much, I'd love to hear what do you actually think of the updates, so speak up people! 
 
~love, puppysauruss ^-^v