20. Colour

30 Proofs that SJ Pairings Are Real

KyuMin, PG, 638

______

 

"Kyu?" called Sungmin from the kitchen where he was busy preparing breakfast for them. "Where are you going so dressed up?"

Kyuhyun stopped his motions and looked at him with raised eyebrows.
 
"All dressed up? Are you kidding me? It's the same old shirt you gave me for my birthday, Min. And I'm going to buy some coffee, we've run out," he shrugged, starting to put his shoes on.
 
Sungmin frowned suspiciously.
 
"No, it isn't," he said. "I gave you an amaranth one, not a lilac one."
 
Kyuhyun's eyes widened. 
 
"Eh?" he blinked. "You gave me a pink shirt, Min. This one. Pink. It was pink and it is pink. And I'm going to the store now," he explained patiently, and Sungmin only rolled his eyes.
 
"Don't you try to fool me, Kyu, I know what I bought and it's definitely not it. But. It does look kinda hot on you--" 
 
Suddenly Sungmin gasped and covered his mouth with a hand.
 
"Are you going on a date, Kyu? Are you cheating on me? How could you!" he shouted, throwing a slice of tomato away and grabbing a knife instead.
 
To say that Kyuhyun was surprised would be an understatement. 'Shocked' was more like it. And 'terrified'. Yeah, that too.
 
"Min... Minnie, put the knife down please," he pleaded, motioning to the table. "And think a little, why would I want to cheat on you? You make the best breakfasts ever," he grinned.
 
How much of a mistake it was, Kyuhyun learned a second later when he found himself on the floor, with aching head and an angry Sungmin above him. He groaned.
 
"So this is what I am to you? A cook?! Is that why you found yourself someone else?" the older was fuming.
 
"Hey guys, I heard some shouti--" Hyukjae froze the moment he saw the scene in front of him. "Nevermind, I just came... for... ehm, I mean. Milk. Strawberry milk, and I'm... Yeah, so. Bye."
 
And he was out. After a while of silence, Kyuhyun decided that his position was awfully humiliating for him and he really needed to get up.
 
"Minnie," he began silently, watching his hyung for any possibly dangerous movements. "It's only a shirt. Pink. The one you gave me. I'm not cheating on you and if you don't let me go to the store within two minutes, you'll have to survive the day without your morning coffe, and we all know how it'd end. I want no one of our members in hospital again, okay?"
 
Sungmin only snorted in response, which Kyuhyun took as an 'okay, Kyuhyunnie, I'll be waiting for you here, I love you, bye!' and went out of the dorm, leaving a sulking Sungmin in the kitchen, as the only company having a knife and a half-made sandwich.
 
"Pink, yeah, right," he muttered to himself angrily. "As if I don't know pink when I see one. As if I can't differentiate an amaranth and a lilac, geez. WHY CAN'T GUYS DISTINGUISH SIMPLE COLORS?!"
 
Suddenly the door opened.
 
"Hyung? What's up?" asked Donghae curiously. "Huh? You have a magenta pants! Where did you find them? I could only see cyclamen ones in all the shops," he pouted and turned around to leave the kitchen. "Hyukkie! Remember the pink pants I told you about? Sungmin hyung have them and I need you to see it, now!"
 
Oh. So it's not all the guys. It's just the neanderthal ones. Or the game addict ones.
 
"Minnie?" he suddenly heard his neanderthal game addict shouting. "Look what I got you!" Kyuhyun came in, waving his hand with a violet scarf in it. "It's pink! It'll match your pants. Like it?" he asked, smiling proudly.
 
Violet? Seriously? 
 
Sungmin groaned and stormed out of the kitchen, leaving a confused, scarf wrapped Kyuhyn behind.
 
"And what did I do now?" the maknae looked around. "Oh! Sandwich!" 
 
No matter how weird Sungmin acted sometimes, he was an amazing cook and no one could deny it.
 
______
 
The ending , I'm sorry =.='' Kyubaby was just hungry.
And I can't distinguish all those shades of colours as well, so I fully understand Kyuhyun's confusion, haha :P 
Thanks a loooooot for reading, subscribing and most of all, for commenting, you don't even know how much every single comment makes me happy and encourages me to write more and more <33
 
Also, I wanted to make this EunHae (because colors = drawing = Donghae, lol :p ), I really did, but Kyuhyun kept bugging me and Sungmin kept throwing those looks at me and I... I couldn't just refuse them now, could I? *innocent eyes*
 
~love, puppysauruss ^-^v