4. Rain

30 Proofs that SJ Pairings Are Real

HanChul, PG, 520 words

______

 

The very same second Hankyung sees a cute, innocent umbrella with 'I love rain' written on it, he knows exactly what is going to happen. He closes his eyes and waits. 3... 2... 1...
 
"Hannie, look!" he hears. "I gotta have this." 
 
Heechul's eyes light up and he looks at Hankyung who immediately understands the meaning of his gaze and, rolling his eyes, starts looking for his wallet.
 
"No matter what, I can't understand your obsession over Rain," he mutters. "He's just a singer, like you and me."
 
Heechul glares at him. "You can't understand many things, Chinaman," he pouts.
 
"No, but seriously, you've only seen like, one drama with him."
 
"Yeah, and?" asks Heechul, challenge clear in his eyes.
 
"You didn't even like it that much!" says Hankyung exasperated.
 
Heechul sighs. "You know what, Hannie? You're lucky you're y because about the trends - you know even less than Sungmin, and that for sure says something about your fashion sense." He says, turns around and leaves the store.
 
 
 
Heechul has too much pride to actually admit that he doesn't love Rain - the superstar but simply rain, because when it rains, Hankyung is always there for him, always ready to protect his newly styled hair from getting wet, even if it means that he has to give Heechul his own jacket.
 
Heechul won't admit that he loves rain because when it rains, Hankyung's wet shirt makes his body look just too hot and y to be real, and he has the urge to let himself get wet, too, just for the fun of them both soaking through, but he doesn't because his hair.
 
He loves rain, because when it rains, the single droplets settle on Hankyung's eyelashes and he looks just so damn cute and Heechul has hard time preventing himself from kissing away every single one of them, just because he knows it wouldn't end at one or two kisses and they usually don't really have time for anything more.
 
When it rains, he has a perfect excuse to randomly sit on Hankyung's laps, cuddle into his chest, and, not saying absolutely anything, watch streams of water pouring outside the window for the whole night, and who cares that he'll have dark shadows under his eyes next morning, when he's free to drown in Hankyung's scent for how long he wants now.
 
When it rains, he always remembers that night that he fell in love with the stupid, heavy-accented Chinaman who didn't understand a thing and yet was the only one to react when Heechul was about to land in that awfully stinking puddle of mud because he quarreled with some other trainee who thought he was prettier than Heechul.
 
When it rains--
 
 
 
Suddenly Heechul's train of thoughts is cut off by a raindrop that lands on the tip of his nose. Before he can react, he feels an arm moving him a little left, under the transparent umbrella with a blue inscription written on it. Hankyung puts his right hand into Heechul's right pocket, clasping his body closer before breathing deeply the humid air with a smile and absentmindedly giving a small kiss to the top of his head.
 
 
 
Yes, Heechul would never admit to it all. But maybe he doesn't have to.
 
______
 
This had originally 1092 words and idk about you, but for me - that's too long for a one scene, so I shortened it as much as I could, and, tadaaa, here's the effect. Personally, I like it :)
and I'm kinda proud of myself that it can actually be called drabble, finally, not a oneshot :p