5. Sword

30 Proofs that SJ Pairings Are Real

KyuMin, PG-13, 956 words

______

 

"What on earth happened to you?!" asked Kyuhyun with horror written all over his face, seeing Sungmin who just came back from his schedule, limping on one leg and rubbing a big violet bruise on his left arm.
 
Sungmin looked at him and smiled innocently.
 
"It's nothing serious, Kyu, you don't have to worry about it, I'm perfectly fin-- ouch!" he groaned. "Why did you do that?" he asked reproachfully, pouting a little.
 
Kyuhyun removed his hand from Sungmin's arm and raised his eyebrows.
 
"Perfectly fine you say?" he asked sarcastically. "So what happened?"
 
"But, honestly, Kyu--"
 
"Minnie."
 
Sungmin sighed.
 
"Okay, fine, it was those sasaeng fans again. But they just wanted to say hello, they didn't mean any harm!" He added immediately.
 
Kyuhyun frowned. "But what with your martial arts? It's not like you can't defend yourself."
 
Sungmin looked at him as if he came from another world. 
 
"Are you out of you mind?" he said. "Using it on our fans?"
 
Kyuhyun shook his head with disbelief and led his lover to their bedroom. After making sure Sungmin wasn't hurt anywhere else ("Kissing it is not going to make it disappear, Kyu!" "Well, it was worth trying."), he started to dig in one of his boxes, content of which Sungmin had never dared to ask about.
 
"You've got a way too soft image, Minnie. They apparently forgot that you can fight," he said, starting to search through another box. "We need to change that. If nunchucks don't work, then... Ugh, where did I put it? I swear I had it somewhere," he murmured. "Wait a minute, waaaaaaait, waaaaaaaaaait, waaaaaaa-- GOT IT!!" he shouted victoriously and lifted his hand for Sungmin to see.
 
"..."
 
"What?"
 
"Where did you even get it." Sungmin deadpanned.
 
"Isn't it cool?" Asked Kyuhyun excitedly. "Now no one is gonna hurt you again!" He grinned.
 
"A sword, Kyu?" Said Sungmin, disbelieving. "Seriously?" Kyuhyun only nodded happily in response. "Uhh, so where did you find it, huh?" He asked, giving up.
 
Kyuhyun's face fell. "Ehm, I-, eee, it was when... and with that one... they did and we-- and it just happened that it accidentally ended up in my... hands?" He finished uncertainly. 
 
Sungmin stared at him before he burst into giggles. "Oh God, Kyuhyun you nerd I love you so much.".
 
 
***
 
 
The next day when Kyuhyun came back from his Radio Star recording, he found Sungmin lying on his bed with a tired look on his face and the sword somewhere in the corner.
 
Seeing him coming into the room, Sungmin only huffed and didn't say anything.
 
"So..." started Kyuhyun. "How was your day?"
 
"Oh wonderful."
 
Kyuhyun winced. "Sarcasm doesn't suit you, hyung."
 
Sungmin sat up, looking at him guiltily.
 
"I'm sorry, Kyu!" He whined. "It's just, I don't think that sword was one of your best ideas."
 
"And why is that?" Asked Kyuhyun, sitting down next to his boyfriend and embracing him with one hand.
 
"Okay, where to start... First, it didn't fit into the car, so I had to call manager hyung to bring our van, but it turned out the van was taken so I had to walk to the SBS building on my feet. At 5 am. I turned up late of course, and they didn't even believe I was myself! I mean, Kyu, how many average people in Korea have blond hair and full make up on them at six in the morning?" He exclaimed.
 
When Kyuhyun only smiled uneasily, he continued, "They insisted to do a routine guest check up, and in short, I spent an hour trying to explain myself why I brought a weapon along. Finally, the PD of the program came to rescue me but it wasn't easy."
 
Sungmin paused to take a deep breath, then he went on.
 
"Then, at the Star King recording I almost killed Jessica! And don't you dare to tell me that no one would miss her anyway," he added, seeing Kyuhyun smirking and opening his mouth. "Cause it doesn't matter. So I put the sword down for a while since, you know, jail doesn't sound good to me. But it was only for the worse, because Tiffany sat on it and ripped her dress!"
 
This time Kyuhyun couldn't help but laugh.
 
"It's not funny! Now SNSD fans will think I'm a hater or something," he said on the verge of tears.
 
"Oh God, too bad you didn't have a practice for your musical," said Kyuhyun between his laughter.
 
Sungmin looked at him suspiciously. "Why?"
 
"With your today's killing tendency, maybe you'd manage to kill that who dared to actually kiss you on stage," Kyuhyun grinned. "Ok, wait a minute, if the sword is not it, then... I had my throwing knives somewhere, I'll go and find them-"
 
"Kyu," Sungmin cut him off. "I'm scared to think what else you keep in our room, but... Maybe it's not necessary?"
 
"Why! I just don't want you to get hurt again."
 
Sungmin kissed him on the right cheek. "I'll be extra careful and I'll look when I'm going," he kissed him on the left cheek. "And I'll try not to go anywhere alone, and besides," he pecked his lips. "Can't you be my guardian, Kyuhyunnie?" He asked cutely and Kyuhyun shivered. "I feel so safe when you're with me, so much safer than with any weapon you could think of." Sungmin lifted his hand to Kyuhyun's hair. "And you'd fit in every car, and I wouldn't have to explain why I bring you along everywhere," he put his chin on Kyuhyun's shoulder. "And you wouldn't accidentally kill any of SNSD members..."
 
Kyuhyun opened his eyes that he didn't know when he even closed them, and glanced at Sungmin.
 
"But I could hurt that from your musical, couldn't I?" He asked hopefully.
 
Sungmin giggled.
 
"That depends..."
 
"On what?" Kyuhyun frowned.
 
Sungmin smiled mischievously and looked him straight in the eyes.
 
"You sure you kiss better than her?"
 
______
 
Yes! I did it! You all have NO idea how hard it was to think of plot that included the word "sword" :p Except form Anderchuu of course, btw. go and check out her drabbles, too --> here
So I hope you like it :D Thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing, you're the best *3*
 
~love, puppysauruss ^-^v