14. Butterfly

30 Proofs that SJ Pairings Are Real

KyuMin, PG, 548

______

 

"Kyu?" a quiet voice woke Kyuhyun up. "Are you sleeping?"
 
Kyuhyun blinked rapidly, as the sharp light filled the room, and covered his face. When he was sure it was save to open his eyes and not go blind, he glared at his hyung halfheartedly.
 
"Yeah, I was," he said. "Until you came and changed that."
 
Sungmin's face turned into the epitome of guilt.
 
"I'm sorry, Kyu, I--" he looked everywhere but at the maknae. "I think I'll just go and let you sleep then."
 
As he was walking away, Kyuhyun sighed and sat up. "Wait."
 
The elder lifted his head hopefully.
 
"Since you woke me up anyway," Kyuhyun smiled at his hyung's cuteness. "Come on and tell me what is it."
 
Sungmin's eyes changed into two little half moons as he was seating himself on Kyuhyun's bed, his hand finding Kyuhyun's and his head on the other's shoulder. Kyuhyun shivered.
 
"Minnie? Why are you so cold?"
 
"Because it's cold outside, silly."
 
Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows in surprise.
 
"Outisde?" he asked unbelievingly. "And what were you doing outside at..." he looked at the watch. "...at 5 am?"
 
Sungmin smiled and pecked Kyuhyun's cheek.
 
"Today's the first day of the Spring and I won't have time to enjoy it later, and besides..." he blushed suddenly and paused.
 
"Besides what?"
 
"You'll see. Let's sleep now, your shoulder is so comfy, Kyuhyun-ah~" Sungmin yawned cutely.
 
Kyuhyun frowned but didn't say anything as they laid down, tangled together as much as humanly possible in order to warm Sungmin up. And to breath in the fresh air from his hair but that wasn't the priority right now, just a nice addition.
 
When he woke up again, he was alone, the fading scent of his hyung being the only evidence that it wasn't a dream. Kyuhyun rubbed his eyes, brushed his hair, made some stretching to fully awake himself, went to bathroom, came back for the towel that he had forgotten, went to bathroom one again, came back again after he was done and right when he was going to put some fragrance on himself, he suddenly stopped his motions.
 
Have this box been on his desk earlier? Kyuhyun wasn't sure.
 
He opened it and a piece of pink paper fell out.
 
"That's what I feel in my tummy when I look at you,
that's what I feel when you hug me, 
that's what I feel when you brush my hair,
that's what I feel when you let me sleep in your bed,
that's what I feel when I go out at 5 am to do something specially for you and then imagine your reaction,
that's what I feel when I'm simply being with you."
 
Kyuhyun could swear he melted a bit when he opened the little box further and four beautiful butterflies escaped it, just to fly away through the opened window (that surely hadn't been opened before). He smiled and went out to eat breakfast, all the time grinning like a love struck idiot. His hyung was so immature sometimes, but how could he be so adorable at the same time?
 
He made sure to stay with Sungmin at home when their manager came and discovered, frowning with displeasure, that Sungmin had a huge fever and there was no way he could manage his today's schedule.
 
("I told you, going out so early wasn't a good idea, hyung."
 
"Just shut up, Kyu, I know you -- a-choo! -- you liked it.")
 
______
 
This is officially my least favorite one so far...
*sigh* 
I guess it finally came time for me to lack ideas for this challenge T-T
Anyways, thank you all for subscribing/reading/commenting the stories, you don't even realize how much it means to me <33
 
~love, puppysauruss ^-^v