21. Note

30 Proofs that SJ Pairings Are Real

HanChul, PG-13, 1576

______

 

Kim Heechul was proud of himself. 
 
He knew perfectly well what people were thinking of him and his almost slave-master relationship with Hankyung and he had just managed to deny all the rumors, because for your information he was NOT keeping him tied to his bed all the time, thank you very much. Okay, it did happen once or twice simply because, , have you ever seen how y his chinese looked in that position? You haven't and Heechul has, but, uh, that's not the point now. 
 
And it wasn't like Hankyung was the only one that took care of the emotional side of their relationship, as if Heechul was some kind of a -focused beast. Well, he could be one at times, but tell you what, Hankyung had never complained. Heechul shook the thought of the foreigner simply not being able to find the right words away. Back to the topic, Heechul was concerned about all the romantic events as well, he always remembered to show his gratitude even if Hankyung had bought him an awful, and I mean, horrible jacket as a non-occasional gift (why had he even thought Heechul would wear something which had a huge, pink fake diamond on the back, was beyond him), he was always, or almost always, on time anywhere Hankyung had invited him to, his clothes were exceptionally fashionable in 100% of times, even if they couldn't really do anything Hankyung had planned to, because Heechul's outfits wouldn't allow it more often than not. That was not Heechul's fault though, what normal boyfriend would take his other half onto the stinky boat to try diving and not say a word? But, once again, that's not the point.
 
The point is, Kim Heechul was not a cruel ruler of hurt puppies like some believed him to, he had a heart, too. And today, it was his chance to prove it. Heechul smiled to himself happily. It was so brilliant of him to come up with such a romantic plan, to finally be the one to initiate the event and no, he hadn't done it just to have mindblowing tonight, okay?! ... or not entirely so, because if the chance came, who was he to refuse really.
 
Heechul shook his head. No, bad Heenim, focus! Think straight.
 
Ha. Lol, that's good, 'straight', as if he could ever.
 
Anyway. Heechul, as the romantic guy he was, had come up with a brilliant plan, an awesome one! He glued a few post-its in their room, tiny little colorful notes that, when you combine them all together in a certain way, would make an encoded hint which indicated how to reach the place he was in now. And by 'a few' Heechul meant 683 or 684, he wasn't exactly sure.
 
So right this moment, he was standing at the rooftop of a shopping centre (which was selling the shirt he had been dying to buy, but that was a complete coincidence), feeling pride almost literally radiating from his entire being. He was also feeling a little cold, so he really hoped his lovely but a little silly Chinaman would figure out the easy hint and fast, before he freezes here to death. 
 
Heechul could already imagine Hankyung's reaction, his eyes widening in surprise, his smile creeping onto that ridiculously handsome face of his and getting bigger and bigger. That warmth spreading all over him when Hankyung decides to hug him from the overwhelming gratitude, the tingling he always feels when the Chinese's lips are reaching his own, the husky accented voice telling him how amazing of a boyfriend Heechul is... If only he could do it a little bit faster! 
 
When Heechul felt his toes getting numb, he decided he'd given his lover more than enough space to think, and it was time to make a call now. With stiff fingers he grabbed his phone and spent at least ten minutes cursing the world, the developement and the stupid touch screen phones! Ugh, why had he even bought one, it was such a , what kind of situation was it that he couldn't make a call because his hands were too cold?!
 
Having finally managed to press that annoyingly bright green icon, Heechul made a mental note to get rid of every touch screen mobile he'd find in Super Junior's dorms. None of them were allowed to exist where he lived now and it was so going to be their new rule from now on.
 
"Hyung...? Hyung!" Ryeowook's voice interrupted his thoughts rather harshly.
 
"Hi Wookie-ah, tell me, how long ago did Hankyung leave the dorm, huh?"
 
Ryeowook fell silent for a moment.
 
"But he didn't go anywhere, hyung," he started hesitantly as if not having decided yet if the truth was going to hurt anyone. A Chinese member of some famous band particularly. "Hankyung hyung has been in his room for about two hours now and he--"
 
"WHAT?!"
 
 
***
 
 
Meanwhile Hangeng was close to stating that he had seen everything in the world now and he could die peacefully, not having any regrets. Okay, maybe it was too strong of a statement, but he really was close to that. 
 
The day had been quite nice though, and nothing, absolutely nothing could have prepared him to what he saw after walking out from bathroom and opening his very own door to his very own room. It was all covered with millions of colorful notes! Hangeng blinked twice but the image didn't disappear, so he frowned and tried to see at least one single spot without paper on it. He failed.
 
The inside of his door, the walls, the desk and his computer on it, the swivel chair, his bed, his sheets, the window, the inside of his drawer! All of those! Covered with tiny little notes.
 
Having blinked three more times and making sure that the post-its weren't going to miraculously vanish, Hangeng grabbed the first one and took a closer look.
 
If you're smart enough,
kids are eating math.
 
Huh? What was that supposed to even mean? Deciding he wasn't smart enough, he removed the note from his computer mouse and read it aloud this time, as if it was going to help him somehow. (It didn't.)
 
Even in the stars,
trees are going dark.
 
With growing confusion, Hangeng took another note, from the centre of his pillow this time.
 
Romantic is the word
you are seeking for.
 
Halleluiah, finally something he understood! Or, like, understood that it was a proper sentence, which, he decided, was definitely a success. His joy didn't last nearly as long as he would wish though.
 
How amazing am I, 
dogs go to the cinema.
 
Hangeng felt a sudden but strong longing for his country where people didn't have to deal with this kind of happenings. His hand reached for the note from the wall, right above his head.
 
My jacket is a rat,
you are getting fat.
 
He sat down on the floor, feeling the upcoming headache. What the...? Okay, either his Korean reading skills weren't improving as well as people had been telling him lately, or it was Heechul who wrote it all, no one else could come up with such a nonsense thing. Speaking of whom, where was his lover anyway? Didn't he say something about going out together tonight...? Hangeng shrugged. Probably not. Heechul wouldn't ever suggest it first, let's be honest now. He was more likely to...
 
"HANKYUNG-AH!" Yup, that was just like him.
 
The moment the yell faded away, the door to Hangeng's room opened, revealing an angry Heechul, with both hands on his hips and his foot stamping loudly. Hengeng looked up at him.
 
"Hi Chullie, what's..."
 
"How dare you!" Heechul cut him off. "How dare you keep me freezing to death outside in the middle of the night!"
 
"But--" Why was Heechul glaring at him now?
 
"Shut up! How could you just calmly sit here, warm and happy, instead of coming to me the second you read the notes?"
 
Hangeng looked around. What? he thought.
 
"What?" he said.
 
"Oooooh, don't you even try that innocent foreigner look of yours at me! It was so obvious where I was, that even with your limited Korean you shouldn't have taken two hours!" Heechul's face was really red now and Hangeng thought that if he could get any angrier, his head would explode from the excess of blood.
 
"Obvious?"
 
"Yah! I am trying to be romantic for you, I am trying to do something nice for you and that's how you repay me?!"
 
"R-romantic?" He could use many words to describe this situation, probably more than anyone, with all the Chinese substitutes, but 'romantic' certainly wasn't one of them.
 
Heechul seemed to reach his peak.
 
"FINE! Whatever! I hate you and I'm never doing anything even romotely close to this EVER again! Now if you excuse me, I have to go and try to unfreeze myself because someone is apparently too rich and noble to condescent himself to the level of simple people," he scoffed and left the room with his head lifted high and not looking back at all.
 
The poor Chinese unseccessfully tried to comprehend what the hell had just happened a minute ago. Notes? Obvious? Freeze? Hangeng closed his eyes and groaned in realization.
 
Out of ALL people in the world, why did he have to fall for the most annoying, y diva who didn't even know the meaning of the word 'romantic'?!
 
Suddenly his gaze landed on the note right before his eyes.
 
Pansies are red,
roses are blue,
I know you love me, 
and I love you two.
 
Hangeng shook his head.
 
Oh, yeah. Because it was Kim Heechul after all. That did explain a lot.
 
 
______
 
My mind is abstract and sometimes even I don't get it :p
Kim Heechul - I love you boy.
To my readers: you're all too good to be true (I went through all 200 comments to this story today and realized just how much I need you guys ^3^)
Ola - I didn't change anything from that first part, lol xD
 
My a/ns are getting longer and longer. And I can't decide whether it's a good thing or not. *sigh*
 
~love, puppysauruss ^-^v
 
EDIT (after 10 minutes from posting, lol) : Gaaaah, totally forgot! Me and my memory, gosh. So! Special thanks to hyaku_rei for giving me the idea to this chapter :D I know you know what I'm talking about, rite bbe? ^^