3. Story - EunHae version

30 Proofs that SJ Pairings Are Real

EunHae, PG, 1207 words

______

 

"Hey Hae, got some time?" asked Eunhyuk coming into the kitchen where a very hungry Donghae was currently devouring his third bowl of rice with chicken.
 
"Huh?" Donghae lifted his head. "Not really, I promised Heechul hyung to take a look at this whatever-he-sent-me an hour ago. Why?"
 
Eunhyuk's face fell a little.
 
"Nothing, I just wondered if you wanted to practice this new choreo with me, but it's ok... Unless this whatever-Heechul-sent-you will take only a few minutes?" he asked hopefully.
 
"Awh, Hyukkie, you're so cute," Donghae grinned. "Hyung said that it could take a while though, so you will have to manage without me this time."
 
"Fine," Eunhyuk sighed melodramatically. "I'll try but don't you all blame me if it becomes a crappy dance!" he threw his hands up. "Cause it's your fault, you monster!"
 
Donghae laughed as Eunhyuk pretended to wipe flows of tears from his eyes.
 
"Yea, yea, I can take the blame, now go so I can make it to my computer and check my email," Donghae stood up and put the dishes into the sink. "See ya later!"
 
"Later!"
 
It wasn't the first time for Eunhyuk to go practice by himself so he quickly changed and went out of the dorm, all the while listening to the song which he promised to polish their choreography to.
 
It only took him an hour or so to notice the flaws and correct them. He wasn't called 'dancing machine' for nothing, was he. With an extremely good mood (like usually after dancing) he came back home and pushed the doors open.
 
His ears were immediately attacked with a huge number of decibels and the first thing he saw, was Ryeowook running from the kitchen to the living room with something in his hands. Was is a cake? A green cake? Feeling a little scared to actually see what's going on, but at the same time too curious as to what the source of the noise was, Eunhyuk stuck his head into the room and gaped. The view wasn't one of the daily ones.
 
In the living room, there was the whole SJ, minus one or two members. And him. Most of them were sitting on the couch with the looks on their faces that clearly said they didn't know what to do; Sungmin was standing near the center of the room, his eyes widened and he looked like he really wanted Kyuhyun to be there with him, Eunhyuk would dare to say that he was on the verge of tears actually. Siwon was busy praying but once or twice Eunhyuk noticed him glaring at poor Sungmin, and Eeteuk together with Ryeowook were crouching next to the... 
 
Eunhyuk's eyebrows went up out of surprise. In the very center of the room, Donghae was sitting on the floor miserably. His face was all covered with tears and he kind of resembled a (very cute) kicked puppy. 
 
"Donghae?" he said quietly and quickly regretted it.
 
Now all eyes were on him and they weren't a friendly ones, though why, kill him and torture him, he had no idea. Donghae howled even louder.
 
"Hyukkie!" shouted Sungmin then ran up to him and tried to hide behind his back.
 
Eunhyuk frowned, confused more and more with every passing second.
 
"You!" said Siwon who ditched glaring at Sungmin in favor of glaring at Eunhyuk. "You'll burn in hell!"
 
"B-but why-" his question wasn't meant to be finished.
 
"How could you?!" exclaimed Eeteuk while hugging Donghae. 
 
Donghae, who seemed to finally notice Eunhyuk, pushed their leader away and stood up. His eyes at the very moment were the saddest view in the world and Eunhyuk swore he could kill anyone who made his Hae look like that.
 
"H-Hyukkie! W-why did you do that?" sobbed Donghae. "And with S-Sungmin hyung?" 
 
"B-but what are you talki-" started Eunhyuk but once again he got no chance to finish.
 
"For how long have you two been hiding behind my back, huh?" Donghae wiped his eyes. "And don't try to deny it like Sungmin hyung!"
 
Eunhyuk stared at him in utter shock.
 
"Hae," he started slowly yet again. "Can you please tell me what exactly do you mean?"
 
Donghae didn't seem to notice that he said anything. "Wait, m-maybe it was Sungmin hyung who seduced you? That would make sense, he was such a ..."
 
This time all eyes landed on Donghae. Him and swearing?
 
"Yes," he continued like nothing happened. "It would fit the character, after all he lost his parents when he was five, he couldn't have remained normal after such a cruel accident."
 
"Donghae," Sungmin spoke up from behind Eunhyuk's back after a short while of silence. "You know my parents. They're well and alive. They visited us like, a month ago."
 
Donghae looked at him with his innocent eyes, seeming a little confused. The silence lasted until Eunhyuk got the feeling that he knew what it was all about. He looked around and, just like he thought, Heechul was nowhere to be seen.
 
"Hae-ah, what exactly did Heechul send you earlier?" he asked suspiciously.
 
Donghae's eyes got teary again. "See it yourself! You and your cheating on me! With Sungminnie hyung!"
 
The first person who got to the computer was Eeteuk.
 
"Oh God!" he groaned. "Not those fanfictions again!"
 
Hearing that, every single member of Super Junior, save for Donghae and Eunhyuk, made a classic facepalm.
 
"I thought it was serious," muttered Yesung, leaving the room.
 
"Geez, Donghae, you're such a kid," said Kangin and followed Yesung.
 
Sungmin ran out of the room with unshed tears in his eyes as soon as he sensed that no one's gonna notice it. Eunhyuk made a mental note to talk with him before he got to Kyuhyun who for sure wouldn't be happy about making his lover cry over nothing. And an unhappy Kyuhyun means a very unhappy band.
 
The last one to leave was Siwon.
 
"Eunhyuk hyung," he said guiltily. "Ehm, I- Umm, I didn't mean what I said before. You'll be happy in heavens you know. So," he laughed nervously. "Be blessed."
 
When they were finally alone in the room, Donghae glanced at his boyfriend hesitantly. Eunhyuk just couldn't help but laugh out loud because, oh my God, it was SO like Donghae to actually believe what was in the story. Having calmed down, Eunhyuk grabbed Hae's hands in his own and looked him in the eyes.
 
"Hae, you must know it is just a story. A fictional one, written by our fans, I would never cheat on you!" he exclaimed. "In fact, I should feel offended now, because not only did you ditch me and my dancing practice which could have become our dancing practice in favor of reading some stupid stories, but you actually believed that I would do something like that to you."
 
Eunhyuk looked at Donghae with disapproving eyes. "Not nice of you, tsk, not nice at all," and he pecked Hae's nose.
 
"B-but, it was so real!"
 
"But it's not, Hae."
 
"But just look at it!"
 
Eunhyuk sighed and came closer to the computer. Then he typed some words and showed the results to Donghae. "See? Is it real too?"
 
Donghae stared at the story named Donghae-the little Mermaid and started to laugh.
 
"Oh God, I'm so stupid," he said.
 
"Yeah, you are," agreed Eunhyuk and kissed the other's cheek. "But I love you anyway. Now excuse me, I have to go."
 
"Why?"
 
Eunhyuk smirked.
 
"I gotta find Heebum, cause, you know, it seems like he hasn't bathed in our washing machine for too long."
 
______
 
Yayy, so here we go! That's the other 'story' story :)) Thank you all for commenting, you're the best ;***