7. Bamboo

30 Proofs that SJ Pairings Are Real

bandfic (every SJ couple), PG-13, 1224

______
 
 
"Hello? Lee Donghae-shi? I've got one letter for you, one package and one, well..." the postman paused. "I think you'll need to come down."
 
 
***
 
 
"Guys! Hyukkie! Look what I got!" exclaimed Donghae right from the doors.
 
Today was one of those rare days when all Super Junior members had day off and were too lazy to go somewhere, so they just decided to stay home and sleep/watch dramas/play games etc. The only person to actually move his out was Shindong who went to visit his girlfriend.
 
When Donghae came into the living room, they all gaped at him. Well, except from Kibum who was reading some book, as usual ignoring his hyungs, and Heechul who was too engrosed in the newest drama that he claimed they just HAD TO watch.
 
"Donghae, is this...?" asked Eeteuk carefully.
 
"Wow!" shouted Eunhyuk. "I want one, too!"
 
Donghae smiled proudly. "I know right? That's the first edition of the do-it-yourself UFO models!"  he said and started to unpack the box.
 
The room went silent.
 
"Ehm," Eeteuk cleared his throat. "And who's that?" he pointed at something behind Donghae's back.
 
Donghae turned around.
 
"He's a little Negro," he said matter-of-factly.
 
"We know that, captain obvious," Heechul rolled his eyes. "What we mean is, WHY is he here?"
 
Yesung frowned. "I thought you were watching the 'epic drama that none of us should miss any episode of'?"
 
Heechul just shrugged and shook the invisible dust from his shoulder. "This," he pointed at Donghae. "is even better of a drama." he said haughtily.
 
"Yah, then you should at least turn the volume down, we can't hear anything because of you," said Yesung, glaring at him.
 
"Who do you think you are to address me per 'yah', huh?" Heechul squinted his eyes.
 
Eeteuk sent Kangin a helpless look. The latter sighed and stood up.
 
"Silence!" he yelled. "You can sort this out later, now we've got bigger problems."
 
Heechul was about to retort something to that, probably about how nothing was more important than him, when Hangeng, sensing one of his moods coming, took Heechul's hand into his own and whispered something to his ear. The diva pouted but calmed down.
 
"So what do we do with him?" asked Eeteuk, again in his leader-like tone of voice.
 
"Let's name him!" Eunhyuk suggested and glanced at the little black child. "We'll call you Bamboo from now on, okay?"
 
The kid looked at him blankly.
 
"He likes that," grinned Donghae and high-fived with Eunhyuk.
 
Eeteuk facepalmed.
 
"Okay, so now when we got that," started Kangin, deciding to help the leader. "What are we gonna do? We can't keep him."
 
"He must be hungry," said Ryeowook. "I can make him something to eat."
 
"Make me something, too, Wookie-ah," Heechul said. "I'm starving."
 
Yesung glared at him again. "You've just finished all the fries by yourself," he reminded him. 
 
Heechul smirked. "Just admit that you want something from Wookie too."
 
"I don't--"
 
"Come on Sungie," Ryeowook cut him off. "Let's make some chocolate cakes!" he smiled and they left the room.
 
"Just remember to clean the table and not to moan too loud," shouted Heechul after them, knowing exactly what they were going to do and he was pretty sure it wouldn't involve any flour and chocolate.
 
" off," he heard before the doors closed.
 
All of them fell silent again.
 
"Maybe we should dress him?" Sungmin suggested. "You know, he's practically ."
 
"That's a good idea," Eeteuk sighed relieved. "Kyuhyun-ah, borrow Bamboo some t-shirt, would you?"
 
Kyuhyun looked up from his game.
 
"Why me?" he asked. "All of my shirts will be too big, let Eunhyuk borrow him, he's shorter than me anyway," he shrugged. "And besides, why can't he go around half ? Siwon doesn't have any problem with that."
 
"It's Siwon hyung," Siwon groaned. "And I don't always go around shirtless!"
 
Kyuhyun gazed meaningfully at his bare chest. Siwon blushed.
 
"What, it's hot now!" he defended himself.
 
Suddenly Heechul stood up. 
 
"You know what's really hot, Wonnie?" he asked innocently.
 
Siwon looked at him confusedly and blinked. "Huh?"
 
A small smile crept to the corner of Heechul's mouth.
 
"Come with me and I'll show you," he purred and dragged Siwon out of the room.
 
When they were about to break the silence again, Hangeng's internal translator caught up.
 
"Oh no," he said standing up as well. "I'm not going to let Heechul have his way with Siwon. He's too much of a gentleman for it!" and he left the room, following the other two.
 
Eeteuk looked at Kangin. "Umm, right, so what were we...?"
 
"Thinking of some clothes for Bamboo," said Donghae helpfully.
 
"Yes, so Sungmin, maybe some of your stuff?" asked the leader with a glint of hope.
 
Sungmin nodded eagerly. "He's so pretty," he said, looking at the kid. "should we dress him as a girl? Pink would suit his eyes so much! And, you know, I've got some dresses in my drawer, so--"
 
Suddenly Kyuhyun tore his gaze away from the game and caught Sungmin's hand, frowning a little.
 
"You don't actually mean your dresses that we need at times, do you?"
 
Sungmin blushed at the words.
 
"Because if you do, then we've got a little conflict of interests."
 
"B-but Kyu! He needs something to cover him!" Sugmin pouted.
 
Kyuhyun sighed and stood up. "Fine then, let's go and find him something," he said. Once they were right next to the doors, Kyuhyun turned around. "Don't wait for us." he said and they were gone.
 
Eeteuk groaned. Why were all of s so , damn it! Suddenly he heard Donghae's voice.
 
"I'll go and help them," he trilled. "This way it won't take them that much time and--"
 
"Stop right where you are!" said Eunhyuk forcefully.
 
Donghae listened to him and stopped his motions, one hand on the knob, one leg in the air. Eunhyuk pulled him back to their leader.
 
"Let's give up clothes for now, he seems to be comfortable that way, so..." Eeteuk massaged his temples.
 
"I know!" shouted Donghae. "Let's teach him Korean, so he could tell us what he wants," he grinned.
 
"This is..." Eeteuk paused. "A surprisingly good idea, actually," he eyed the dancer. "Why didn't we think of that earlier?"
 
They glanced at the black child, who was by now sitting on the floor and drawing meaningless patterns with his finger. He looked thoroughly bored.
 
"But how are we supposed to do that?" Eunhyuk wondered, rubbing his chin.
 
"Let's check in the internet," suggested Donghae and before any of them could protest, he was already out of the room.
 
"He went to KyuMin's room, didn't he." Eunhyuk deadpanned. 
 
Eeteuk only nodded with worry in his eyes. The dancer sighed.
 
"I'll go and try to cure his trauma, hyung. If I'm not here in the next hour, then you should probably call to some mental hospital."
 
With that being said, he walked out of the room, leaving Kanging and Eeteuk alone with Bamboo. And Kibum, but he didn't seem to notice anything anyway.
 
"Argghghghhhhh!" Eeteuk burst out. " I give up! Why we can never think of something together?! Why is it always me to clean after them?!" he yelled. "Enough of that. Kangin-ah!"
 
Kangin glanced at him unimpressed.
 
"Get up, we're going upstairs."
 
"But what about..?"
 
"I don't care. Manager hyung will think of something. Now get up!" grumbled Eeteuk, trying to drag Kangin out of the 11th floor's living room.
 
The kid looked utterly confused as he suddenly turned up to be almost alone. He glanced at Kibum, who seemed to be the only normal person in this whole bunch of weird people.
 
"Are they always like that?" asked Bamboo in English.
 
"Every single day," sighed Kibum and turned the next page of his book.
 
______
 
No more fail crack, I promise :P Next part will be fluff, it will be the fluffiest fluff in fluffy history! But today... it just had to get out of my mind xP I asked my mom: what do you think when you think of the word "bamboo"? And her immediate answer was: "s" and then the idea stuck and... asddfgghfghjjfkl lol ;p
Big thankies for reading and commenting ;** 
 
~love, puppysauruss ^-^v