1. Time

30 Proofs that SJ Pairings Are Real

KyuMin, PG-13, 1443 words

______

 

"Kyuhyunnie!" shouted Sungmin, excitedly running into their room. "Kyuhyunnie! Look what I got!"
 
He stuck out both of his hands, failing to notice that Kyuhyun didn't actually pay him any attention, too absorbed by killing single-eyed zombies.
 
"Guess which hand?" he asked happily.
 
"Die, you ugly creature, DIE!" muttered Kyuhyun frustratedly. Then he glanced at Sungmin. "You were saying...?"
 
The shorter guy sighed internally, determined not to let video games win over him ever again. "Guess in which hand I have- Right! Guess what do I have!"
 
"Oh," Kyuhyun turned back to his laptop, suddenly disinterested. "Later hyung, I don't have time for this now."
 
Sungmin frowned. "But just guess!"
 
He didn't get any reply.
 
"Okay, I'll just tell you, it's the tickets for today's musical which starts-" he looked at his watch. "-in two hours!"
 
"..." 
 
It was going to be more difficult than he had originally thought.
 
"Aren't you happy? You love musicals!" Sungmin smiled prettily, placing his head between the screen and his boyfriend's face.
 
Kyuhyun squinted his eyes. "Yeah, I love playing in them, not really watch- hyung! Could you move away, please?"
 
Time for the heavy artillery.
 
"But Kyu..." he whispered seductively, breathing some air into the singer's ear. "It's been so long since we went for a date," he continued, feeling his boyfriend stiffing a little and sensing a close victory, "and it'll be just the two of us, surrounded by the beautiful music..." he paused in favor of giving Kyuhyun's face a couple of butterfly kisses, his hand wandering from his chest downwards, reaching his bellybutton, teasing it a little, then grabbing the hem of Kyuhyun's t-shirt and lifting it just enough for him to feel the cold air and shudder. 
 
"Minnie..."
 
"Only us..." he said in between the kisses. "...and the scene."
 
Kyuhyun blinked twice and looked like he had just woken up. 
 
"Yeah," he said sarcastically. "and a whole bunch of people who have nothing better to do at nights than go to theatres."
 
Sungmin stared at him. "Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Do you love your computer more than your boyfriend?!"
 
"Oh please, Minnie, we've been through this at least a hundred times in real life and at least a zillion hundreds of times in those fanfictions that Heechul hyung likes reading so much." Kyuhyun said, resuming his game. "You know it's not the case, I'm just tired from today's shootings and all. I have no intentions of going out today, especially not in that awful weather."
 
"B-but! We should spend more time together!" tears started to appear in the shorter boy's eyes. "Why are you being like this?"
 
"Minnie-"
 
"Fine! Keep ignoring me! Keep spendind your precious time with your laptop even though it's so rare for us to have no schedule at the same time! I don't care anymore!" Sungmin threw the two tickets at his head, wiped the tears from his cheeks angrily and ran out of the room.
 
Kyuhyun stayed unmoving for a while. It was the first time his bunny got so mad at him for such a nonsense reason. I mean, yeah, they had multiple arguments before, just not over something so trivial.
 
Suddenly a buddy of the killed zombie came to avenge his brothers, so Kyuhyun shrugged and got back to killing monsters because- yeah! Another one dead! -...because he was good at it.
 
Sungmin refused to go back to his room tonight. When Eeteuk had asked him why, he told him that he needed a peaceful night, not bothering to care just what exactly it'd make the leader think. He decided to just sleep on the couch in the living room, it was comfortable anyway, he didn't need the other's warmth beside him, the arm under his head and the other one hugging his waist... he was better off without it all. Definitely.
 
...He fell asleep thinking about various ways to make up with Kyuhyun because he hated arguing with him way too much.
 
He was waken abruptly after what felt like thirty minutes of sleeping. 
 
"Wha-" Sungmin yawned. "-aat?" He was so sleepy... And judging by the view from the window, it was still a dark night, therefore he had full rights to be asleep now since for all he knew, he didn't have any early schedule today. "Just 5 more minutes, please." He closed his eyes yet again and was quickly falling into nice darkness of the dreamland, when an irritating voice interrupted him.
 
"Hurry!" Someone whispered. "Wake up, we need to go, now!" The whisper sounded very urgent, so Sungmin authomatically sat up and rubbed his eyes.
 
"B-but, what's going on?"
 
"Come on," oh, he could see now, it was Kyuhyun who was heartless enough to wake him up at such an ungodly early hour. "we've got no time."
 
Time. This word again, Sungmin was beginning to seriously dislike those four letters. "You're the one who didn't have time for me yesterday," he muttered offended, but obediently looked around for his clothes.
 
"Here, take these," said Kyuhyun and gave him a warm hoodie and his pink sweatpants.
 
Sungmin's eyes widened. "You want me to boil? It's the middle of summer!"
 
"Trust me," Kyuhyun smiled. "And be a little quiet, I swear I just heard Heechul in his room, and we don't want him here, do we."
 
Sungmin grinned and got dressed. Once he was done, the maknae dragged him out of the living room, then out of the dorm and to the elevator, then out of the building and to the car. They drove for a longer while and when they were getting out of the city, Sungmin started to get suspicious.
 
"You're not going to dump me in some dark, cold hole, somewhere in am old, deserted house, are you?" he asked, only half-jokingly.
 
Kyuhyun smirked his usual smirk without saying anything. Sungmin gave up and he didn't even notice when he doze off. Enough to tell that when he woke up, there was still dark night outside. Just as he was about to point that out to Kyuhyun, his gaze slided to the right and he saw the most beautiful view he had ever seen. They were on some kind of a hill and beneath them, there was a breathtaking fairytale-like landscape - a foret, little village and a brook going near it...
 
"Come on," smiled Kyuhyun, suddenly appearing next to his door and opening it. "It's going to begin soon."
 
Sungmin didn't dare to ask what was going to begin, he was being too overwhelmed by the amazing dream-like place that Kyuhyun had taken him to. He didn't have to wait long though, as when the sky began to lighten up, he understood immediately what his boyfriend had in that little twisted mind of his.
 
Said boyfriend took his hand, stood right beside him and the two didn't need any words as they stayed there, watching the most beautiful sunrise in the world. When the sun was up, Sungmin let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding.
 
"Minnie," Kyuhyun started, taking his lover's face into his hands and his cheeks. "I know I act like a jerk sometimes. I know it happens more often than not and I know how you hate it but even though I know it, I do it anyway. You know me, I can't change what I am and how I act but you also know I'd do everything for you. I'd dedicate all of my time, be it free or not, to you and for you, for us to have fun, for us to smile and cuddle, for us to have moments like this, when time is not what's in our minds. For moments like this, when the whole Universe doesn't matter in our own little world. For us to be happy." 
 
He finished and kissed Sungmin fully on the lips, pouring into the kiss all of his emotions that he wasn't able to express with words. But because even in their own KyuMin-land they needed that stupid oxygen to live, they had to break apart and when they did, Kyuhyun heard Sungmin giggle. He frowned. This was not the reaction he had expected.
 
"God, Kyu, it was so cheesy. Tell me you didn't find those lines in the Internet, please," Sungmin said, laughing.
 
Kyuhyun pouted.
 
Sungmin laughed even harder. "Come on here," he said. "I'll tell you a secret."
 
Kyuhyun stepped closer and Sungmin's lips reached his ear.
 
"It'd be enough for you to just say three words instead of all that speech," he giggled again. 
 
He kissed Kyuhyun's ear.
 
"By the way," he whispered. "I love you, too."