17. Snow

30 Proofs that SJ Pairings Are Real

KyuMin (what a surprise :p), PG, 1743

______

 

If you ask Sungmin, what is his favorite season, he will surely tell you that it's winter. If you ask him why though, don't expect any answer - he'll just smile knowingly and let you think whatever you want.
 
 
 
Is it because of Christmas?
 
 
"Hyung," Sungmin felt someone shaking his arm. "Hyuuung~"
 
He buried his head deeper in the pillow.
 
"Min..." the annoying shaking didn't go away. "Minnie! Wake up!"
 
Sungmin groaned and cracked an eye open.
 
"Wha-aaaaaaaa--at is it, Kyu?" he yawned. "Why are you up so early? We've got a day off today."
 
Kyuhyun grinned. "I know we do, but did you forget why?"
 
"Why?"
 
"It's Christmas, Min! Loads of presents! Come on, we have to open them, nowwwww~" he whined.
 
Sungmin chuckled. Yup, it wasn't very common to see their evil maknae acting this cutely and Sungmin didn't think he would do it in front of anyone other than him which, in fact, just made the situation even cuter. 
 
He grabbed the younger's arm and pulled him onto the bed.
 
"Come on here, Kyu, I bet the rest is still sleeping anyway, so let's just wait for them, huh?" he asked, snuggling to Kyuhyun's chest, his hand lazily maknae's back.
 
"B-but..."
 
"Gifts not rabbits, they won't hop anywhere and me," Sungmin lifted his head to look Kyuhyun straight in the eyes. "Me, you could have problem with," he said seductively, putting his finger on the other's chin.
 
Kyuhyun didn't say anything, instead just stared at his hyung who took advantage of his speechless state, reaching the younger's lips with his own and closing the already tiny gap between them. Sungmin just loved kissing his boyfriend, they were always perfectly harmonized and it seemed like each of them knew exactly what the other wanted before he could even think about it himself. Somewhere in the corner of his head, Sungmin registered Kyuhyun's hand climbing to his chest and ing his shirt, but didn't pay it much attention since he was too engrossed in their kiss that soon became two kisses, and two kisses soon became the uncountable amount of kisses and Sungmin had never really been able to notice anything besides his lover in moments like this.
 
When they broke apart to take a breath, Kyuhyun clutched to his hyung's chest.
 
"Min..." he panted out.
 
"Hmmm?"
 
Kyuhyun opened his eyes suddenly.
 
"I think I heard Hyukjae in the kitchen, let's go see our presents now!" he exclaimed and ran out of the room in the lightning's speed, not even bothering to close the door.
 
Sungmin groaned. And people say he's the childish one in their relationship?
 
"Stupid Christmas..." he murmured, fixing his shirt, standing up and following Kyuhyun to the living room.
 
 
 
Is it because of his birthday on the first day of a new year then?
 
 
"Happy Birthday to youuuu, Happy Birthday tooo youuuuuu, Happy Birthday Lee Sungmiiiiin, Happy Birthday tooooooooooooo youuuuuuuuu!"
 
When all the people in the world (or at least in their time zone) were shouting "HAPPY NEW YEAAAR~!" up the sky and watching the colorful fireworks blooming between the stars, Super Junior members decided to sing the drunk and incredibly off-note version of Happy Birthday to their aegyo king.
 
Good thing the wishes will be surely better than the song, thought Sungmin.
 
"So! Sungminnie," started their leader. "May all your dream come true. Well, maybe apart from the one you shouted out yesterday night, because it'd be disgusting and Kyuhyun is our maknae, mind you, so you really shuldn't corrupt him like that and..."
 
Okay, maybe they'll be just as bad, thought the birthday boy as a very drunk Heechul shoved the tipsy Leeteuk away.
 
"That wish from yesterday should actually come true, so our umma could stop being so delusional about the pure evilness of the maknae... But anyway! Minnie, you sly fox, I wish you to try and become as pretty as me-- wait. That's not possible. Then you can become uglier than me and-- wait. That's the case now, isn't it. So maybe just stay the way you are, it'll be safer. And don't you dare to try and seduce my Hannie, or I'll come at night and put a gum into your hair."
 
Sungmin stared surprised as Heechul walked away, not letting the Chinese even open his mouth and intead pulling him to the kitchen, because "they have some business to do there". Hankyung threw Sungmin and apologetic look but he didn't notice that because suddenly he was being suffocated in the huge bear hug.
 
"K-kangin hyung!" he panted. "I can't breath!"
 
"Oh, sorry, it's just... you're getting so mature, Minnie! Our aegyo king, our baby, our little princess, our--"
 
"Yeah, we get that," Yesung cut him off rather rudely. "Hurry up, we don't have a whole night."
 
"--our Sungminnieeee!" sobbed Kangin before hugging Sungmin even tighter and he would have surely suffocated him this time if it wasn't for Leeteuk who came to the rescue and led the crying man to their bedroom.
 
"Finally! Look what I got you, Sungmin-ah!" shouted Yesung excitedly.
 
"Don't tell me it's another turtle..." Songmin said emotionlessly.
 
"It's tortoise," Kyuhyun spoke up from the couch.
 
Sungmin threw him a glance. "Whatever." he turned back to- "Yesung hyung? Hyung? Where did he...?"
 
"He went to feed his new turtle--
 
"It's tortoise!"
 
"--turtle to his room." said Shindong helpfully, not minding Kyuhyun's drunken mumbling at all. "But don't worry, I've got somethin better!"
 
Sungmin didn't even get surprised when he gave him the cookbook. He didn't get suprised when Eunhyuk and Donghae, arguing about who should be first, ran into him and made him fall onto the floor before yelling how sorry they were and in the end forgetting that they were supposed to wish him anything. He didn't get surprised that Siwon gave him another Bible (it was the 5th he got from him) and didn't get surprised that Ryeowook was too drunk to utter a single word while Kibum was... Right. There was no Kibum, cause he was out. As usual. 
 
By the time it all happened, Sungmin was just waiting for Kyuhyun's turn. He was so curious what the younger would wish him, he was curious beyond imagination as to what he had got him and besides, he just wanted to kiss him sensless and snuggle for the rest of the night. Sungmin searched the room with his eyes, trying to spot his only hope, the only one he knew wasn't going to--
 
"Kyuhyun-ah!" he exclaimed, running to him. "Are you okay, why are you lying here, you'll-- YAH!" 
 
The rest of the members looked at him with confused expressions.
 
"CHO KYUHYUN!! DID YOU DARE TO PASS OUT?!"
 
 
 
Okay, then it's surely because of...
 
 
"SNOW! Minnie, look, it's the first snow!!" shouted Hyukjae right into Sungmin's ear.
 
Sungmin lifted his head from the song that he was trying to learn to play on his guitar.
 
"Huh?"
 
"Leave it now, come on, I'll call the rest and we'll do a battle! A snowball battle!" and just like that Hyukjae flew out of Sungmin's room.
 
Sungmin stared for a while at the door, then shrugged and went back to the notes. Why couldn't he play that chord right? It should be a piece of cake for him, one finger here, the other one here...
 
"Minnie hyung! I heard we're going to do a battle, let's go!" oh, they sent Donghae. They know him too well. Ugh. He could bet it was Kyuhyun's idea.
 
He threw his guitar the last longing glance, stood up and followed the others. He couldn't win with Donghae anyway.
 
It turned out he should have stayed home. He had been hit at least seven times already and it was seven times as much as the rest had been! Seriously, had they all taken him for their target? What had he done to him, huh? And to think he could be home right now, having finally learned that stupid chord of that beautiful song, and lazing around, maybe with a cup of hot chocolate, he hadn't drunk one for ages. He could almost feel the heat, he could feel the taste, the sweetness, the...
 
"Watch out!"
 
BAM!
 
1,2,3,4... oh, it's worse than before, this time he's seeing five stars. No, wait, six. Six?!
 
Sungmin shook his head.
 
"Hyung! Are you alright?" someone said from right above him.
 
"Yeah, I'm fine," he mumbled. "But why are those stars here? Isn't it daytime now?"
 
He was met with silence.
 
"We should take him to hospital," suggested someone.
 
Oooh, those were the three pairs of eyes, not stars! Now that made some sense.
 
"I told you I'm fine," said Sungmin. "I'll just... I think I'll go home. Is it okay?" he gave them as good puppy eyes as he could manage while seeing everything double.
 
The members looked at each other, then at the battle field, then at each other again.
 
"Okay," said Hyukjae. "And maybe you should lay down when you're home. You know. Just in case."
 
Sungmin rolled his eyes but nodded. Which was a big mistake, his head was hurting him like crazy!
 
Snow, he thought angrily and directed his steps to their dorms.
 
 
 
Oh, then it's not the snow either.
 
The truth is...
 
 
"Minnie, wait!" someone shouted from behind him and Sungmin slowed down a little. They could catch up.
 
That someone did caught up and grabbed Sungmin's arm.
 
"What the.. Oh, Kyu," he smiled weakly.
 
Kyuhyun looked at him concerned.
 
"Are you sure you're alright?" he asked. "You don't look fine to me..."
 
"I'm ok, don't worry about me."
 
"If you say so," Kyuhyun didn't seem to believe that. "Oh, hey, you've got something on your face," he said suddenly and reached to touch Sungmin's cheek.
 
Sungmin could feel his face heating up a little.
 
"Hah, it's just a snowflake," smiled Kyuhyun and then his eyes lit up mischeviously.
 
Sungmin knew that look.
 
"K-Kyu? What are you--"
 
His sentence wasn't meant to be finished apparently, as suddenly Kyuhyun pulled him much much closer and leaned over. Sungmin felt the blush reaching his cheeks now, when Kyuhyun extremely gently laid his lips on one of them. 
 
After what felt like an hour, they broke apart, Sungmin's face all red while Kyuhyun's looking all satisfied.
 
"You're blushing, hyung," the maknae grinned.
 
"Am not."
 
"Are too."
 
"Am not!"
 
"Are t--"
 
"Yah!" exclaimed Sungmin finally. "I'm not blushing! It's the cold that makes my face all red! Yours is red as well!"
 
"Yeah, right," Kyuhyun .
 
"Whatever. I'm cold and my face is red. Let's go home."
 
Kyuhyun didn't even pretend to not notice the small smile on his hyung's lips as he hugged him and led to the building.
 
 
...the truth is, it gives him the perfect excuse to blush freely and as much as he wants, not making an idiot out of himself in response to even the smallest things Kyuhyun does for him all the time.
 
(The snow is just a nice addition.)
 
______
 
Geeeeeez, I'm so pissed off! That stupid God forsaken place of mine! As I was writing today's story, and I was nearing the last scene, suddenly Bam! And the Internet was gone. Together with lights and all that. I waited an hour, then I was ing around another one before I actually decided to write it again. It can be a little lacking though. I hate situations like that =.= I should remember to save my stories once every 10 minutes!
 
*siiiiigh*
Okay, I'm calm. I hope you like it. I didn't want to make it a cliche story of the first snow - but look, it turned out like this anyway :P 
 
~love you all, puppysauruss ^-^v