27. Memories

30 Proofs that SJ Pairings Are Real

 

KyuMin (but more like kind of a Bandfic?), PG, 1444

______

 

“Aww, look at them Min, so adorable,” Kyuhyun cooed at the couple and then turned to face his boyfriend. “Remember the time when we were like that? Exactly the same.”

Sungmin scanned the scene where Donghae was currently climbing onto Eunhyuk’s back to surprise him with the picture of huge monkey one of the fans threw at them at one point. He smiled warmly and was just about to reply to his boyfriend, when he suddenly stopped and frowned.

“No we weren’t actually,” He informed the other. “You were too busy playing StarCraft or other instead of being with me.”

“Oh, come on, that was only one time! And I did recompense it to you, didn’t I?” Kyuhyun smirked.

“One time!” Sungmin gasped, reminding himself that he’s in after Eeteuk’s part and therefore he should rather hurry. “’One time’ is all I remember of you not being all over your laptop,” he hissed and ran to the very opposite side of the stage, leaving Kyuhyun dumbfounded.

 

 

 

“Shhh!”

“—Hyung!”

“Yah!”

“You’re squishi—“

“Back off, I don’t see anyth… Hey!”

“SHUT UP!”

Everyone squished in the dark drawer went silent. Not for long though.

“Yah, maknae, how do you think you talk to your hyungs?!”

“Sorry, Eeteuk-hyung,” Kyuhyun stressed the word. “Now shut up. He’s going to be here any minute now.”

“Why is my baby so rude, Kangin-ah? Where did we make the mistake?” sobbed the leader into Kangin’s chest.

“Why are we squeezing ourselves to death in that tiny stinking furniture again?” Heechul said with clear displeasure in his voice, completely ignoring the tearing up Eeteuk who was now beginning to accuse his buffy partner of every time he ‘let their children down’ which led to ‘them not trusting their parents at all’. Or something.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and might or might have not kicked a leg that was stepping on his own. Painfully. (Donghae’s loud whine told him exactly whose leg that was exactly.)

“Because,” he answered after smacking Hyukjae’s head for trying to kick him back for Donghae, but happened to be three people away and so he only managed to lock it on top of a bag that Ryeowook, as the only trustworthy person here, was holding carefully. “You’re trying to help your awesome maknae,” (someone in the crow snickered at that.) “make his boyfriend realize how much he loves and adores him.”

“Wait, so we aren’t waiting here to escape our manager-hyungs?” Asked Yesung incredulously and got immediately ignored. “Sorry Ddangkoma, I should have just left you in your aquarium then. No trip today.”

“Keep that thing away from me!” Heechul screeched upon seeing the turtle coming out of Yesung’s pocket.

Kyuhyun sighed at the chaos. He should have known better than to ask his idiots of hyungs for help.

“Are you sure it’s a good idea, Kyuhyunnie?” Siwon’s gentle voice reached his ear. He nodded firmly. “So how are we exactly going to show your love for Sungmin-hyung?”

“That’s what I was trying to say, before those… Before everyone got distracted.” Kyuhyun said through his teeth. He needs another plan, and fast.

One look at the groups reverend, and his inspiration kicked in.

“Yah! Everyone freeze right now or else I’ll make sure Siwon takes all of you for the longest Mass you’ve ever been to! You too, Heechul-hyung.” He added satisfied, ignoring Siwon’s quiet ‘It’s Siwon-hyung, Kyuhyunnie-ah…’, when the stupid commotion stopped. “Finally. Now listen. We’re going to remind Minnie how incredibly romantic I was back in the first days of us going out officially.”

“Romantic my .” Kyuhyun glared in the direction of whoever voiced out that stupid remark, the darkness making it impossible to tell who it was exactly.

“As I was saying… The plan is to make him relive the most beautiful day of his life a.k.a. the day I confessed to him.” He stated, immensely proud of himself.

“…Wasn’t it after one of those huge quarrels you two had when he was so desperately trying to get you to at least talk to him but you were too busy playing your game with Heechul-hyung?” asked Kibum skeptically after the awkward silence.

Kyuhyun gasped.

“What! No! Why does everyone keep thinking so?”

“Err, because it’s true?” Kangin suggested oh-so-helpfully.

“No. You’re wrong.” The maknae sulked. “I remember it perfectly. I had prepared the most romantic event then and… right, Wookie you didn’t forget to light up all of those candles on stairs, did you? Please say you didn’t.”

Ryeowook giggled at the desperation. “I didn’t. You better hurry though because they’re not going to last long.”

“I knew I could count on you, of all those morons!”

“Yah!” At least seven different hands smacked his head painfully. Or tried to anyway. (It was too dark for them to aim closely enough.)

“Don’t worry,” he continued, rubbing his hair. “Shindong just texted me that they’re almost here. So I’ll get going in a second.”

“Wait,” Hangeng suddenly spoke up. Wow, Kyuhyun already forgot that the silent Chinese was here as well. “So why with... we?”

“Yeah, that’s a good question actually! What about us then?” Heechul quickly translated the Hankyungese to the rest.

“You’ll wait here and I—“

“You mean you gathered all of us in this stinky drawer only to leave us here while you’ll be enjoying your date?!”

Kyuhyun tilted his head. “Yeah, that’s the plan. Something’s wrong?”

’Something’s wrong’?!” Hyukjae hissed. “Why didn’t you tell us earlier?”

The maknae grimaced. “You’d ruin everything if you were running freely in and out!”

“And you couldn’t just tell us to go down the town or something for an hour or two? You had to lock us up?!”

Oops, Heechul’s getting angry. Time to get going. “Hehehe,” he laughed nervously. “I’ll remember for the next time, hehe. Bye!”

And he exited the furniture before the furious diva could scratch his eyes out with those insanely long nails of his. Just in time to meet his confused boyfriend coming through the front door.

“Minnie!” Kyuhyun exclaimed and kissed Sungmin’s cheek. “I’ve got a surprise for you!”

Sungmin eyed the maknae suspiciously. Something was off. “…really?”

“Yup. Where’s Shindong?”

“He left me earlier, said something about sleeping at Nari’s…”

“Perfect! Come on then, but close your eyes.” Kyuhyun put his hands on the other’s eyes to be sure of his honesty.

When they entered the living room, Kyuhyun let his lover go to see what he had prepared. And when Sungmin did notice how the room looked, he gasped and tears came to his eyes.

“Kyu…”

The room’s floor was covered with red rose petals, and on every possible surface above the floor, there were hundreds of small candles. In the middle of it all, stood a small table, filled to the brink with multiple kinds of food.

“You… You did it yourself?” Sungmin asked unbelievingly.

“Everything for my love,” whispered Kyuhyun while encircling the other’s waist with his hands and embracing him tightly.

A snort reached their ears from the drawer. “What was that?”

“Huh? I don’t hear anything. Probably some BUGS.” Kyuhyun said the last part louder than necessary.

“It’s so sweet of you, Kyu-ah… But why did you…?”

The maknae smiled proudly. “What do you mean why, I did it to remind you of how I confessed to you those years ago.”

Suddenly Sungmin looked up at his eyes, with a surprise written all over his features. “But wasn’t it after one of our famous Before-Dating-Quarrels? And weren’t you gaming with Heechul-hyung then?”

Kyuhyun went speechless.

Unlike the people from the drawer.

“Told ya~” Kibum sing-songed with accompaniment of Heechul’s evil laughter and Eeteuk’s restless sobbing on how he ‘did not raise his kids to be like that!

“I just… I hate you all.” Kyuhyun announced with a pout when the whole bunch of people finally fell out of the wooden thing. “I’m going to my room now. At least my games won’t betray me!”

Yesung high-fived Heechul and Hyukjae and they threw themselves onto the still waiting food. When Eeteuk went to ‘comfort his child’, Kangin decided to join them at the table while Donghae sneaked out to torment Kibum who took his English book and made his way to his room. Siwon had stayed in the drawer and was praying quietly. Ryeowook and Hangeng glanced at the amount of food and both agreeably came to conclusion that they’re going to need much more.

Sungmin stared at the chaos, frozen in his spot when a mere seconds ago he was standing together with his lover, in perspective having the nicest evening in months.

“What the heck just happened…?”

 

______

Yeah, Sungmin, I agree with you. What the heck just happened?! O_O  *singing B1A4's new song in my head*

This was created in a record time of half an hour just now xD I felt bad for the "Sleep" one, cause I considered it really boring and this one just... happened xP

I don't quite get what it was supposed to be, but oh well, who cares! ^^

 

Have a good night my best readers ever! <3

~love, puppysauruss ^-^v