Chapter 8

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

Thank you for the new comments. Sorry if I have a slow update cause somehow I usually get lazy or maybe I have a writer's block. Whenever you guys comment it gives me the encouragement to make a new chapter..so to the new comments GOMAWO! :) You guys know who I am pertaining to. If you guys want to know me more, you can just message me or post in my wall and I am glad to reply to all of you readers. THANKS GUYS <3333333333

Before I forget if you guys want to know me better or like want to talk to me you can just follow me at my twitter account: arlene_fate

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YOU POV

 

So today is the day me and Khunnie oppa are gonna see each other; its been a few days since I last saw him. I am so excited to see him, for sure we're gonna bond and talk once again. Still I am still curious on who is the person that's gonna join us later....is it his girlfriend? Friend? 2pm? Or perhaps Junsu oppa? Oh how I wish its him its feels like its been forever since I last saw him....wait __-ah don't assume much, why are you always thinking of Junsu? Okay back to reality if its 2pm he should have said me..but this person he's pertaining to, might be a special person in his life...I must fixed myself properly so that they will have a good impression on me and so that they know how how good Nichkhun's oppa friends are.

 

So with a few time to spare in my hand I quickly went to the bath room to freshen up myself. After freshening up I picked my clothes and put light makeup on my face so that I can look decent to other people. With a satisfaction on my face http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8hutkSpek1rwjyvlo1_500.png I went out of my house to go to the meeting place me and oppa supposed to meet.

Upon arriving in the restaurant..I went straight ahead in our reserved seats and I can see that they are still not here, so while waiting I was busy in searching the net, takings some selca pictures and with a pout on my face I started doodling the tissue paper with my pen. Without realizing the notes that I am doodling were all about love..you name it hearts, kisses and a particular name of a certain person was there and you guys guessed it..its Junsu oppa. 

Upon seeing his name on the tissue paper a smile was suddenly brought up in my face laughing all by my myself and I was once again in dream land; but I was brought back to reality when I felt a presence on my back and someone whispered in my ear.

"__-dongsaeng I saw what you wrriten on that paper." with a yelp I quickly stood up on my seat and I quickly smacked Nichkhun oppa on the arm.

"Ya oppa you really gave me a shock"

"Ya __-dongsaeng I didn't even mean to do that, what a nice greeting you have right dongsaeng? Mianhe I really didn't mean that but I must say your face earlier was really a cherry on top on my day today hahaha. OW YA! Stop it!!!" because of his teasing once again I smacked him in the arm once again. With a satisfaction on getting my revenge he and I seated on our respective seats once again. With him beside me, both of us started talking.

"Oppa why are we here? Who are we waiting for?" before Nichkhun oppa answered my question a cough was heard and both of our eyes look at the person where the voice was coming from and I was shocked because in front of me was none other than JYP President himself. I quickly stood up from my seat and respectfully did a 90 degree bow. With all of the introduction all of us started having dinner. After having dinner all of us started the whole conversation.

"__-shi the reason why I am here today is because I am offering you a proposal. I know you don't wanna be a trainee in the company so maybe perhaps would you like to be one of the song arrangers/composers?" JYP president said straight to the point. With never ending curiousity on my mind I blurted out and asked him.

"JYP President out of all the people you've meet why me? Isn't it you have a lot of arrangers/composers? Why me?"

"I think your friends didn't say to you about me firing Junsu's arranger, there were some problems during that time. Now we badly need one so that there's someone who can help him. Aside from that the reason why I picked you is because you're really special __-shi a person like you will give a huge part and contribution in the company. Also your talents and abilities will be fully more develop once you join us. I promise you we will treat you with utterly respect once you've join the company. So please Miss __-shi please accept my offer to you." 

Me?!?! My mouth was just hanging due to the shock, Mr. Jyp is begging me to join the company?!?!? I was still feeling so overwhelmed from the news, so I looked at Nichkhun's oppa side for a suggestion. When I looked at him he just smiled at me and nod his head telling me to go for it. With his encouragement I tell to JYP President his offer to me. I stood up from my seat, face to face I bowed to the president.

"I accept your offer Mr. Jyp thank you so much for the trust. I hope that you will take care of me. Really thank you so much."

"Really?!?! No, thank you __-ah. Don't worry once you've entered JYP we will treat you like family. Thank you so much for accepting the offer Ms. __-shi. So I will see you in two days in time. I have to go now gonna fix some papers in the company. So have a fun evening guys. Take care and Ms.__-shi see you on your first day." with a smile on his face he bid farewell to the both of us. 

 

 

NICHKHUN'S POV

 

After JYP President exited the place me and __-shi first stared at each other after that our screams suddenly erupted in the whole room. I quickly hugged my beloved dongsaeng.

"__-ah congratulations!!! Let me be the first person to say..Welcome to JYP!!!!"

"Neh Thank you so much oppa. Please take care of me." with all of the congratulations and everything me and __-shi set off and walk to the park. We were having a good time in the park..good thing there's no one there..even the paparazzi. Both of us are now riding the swings, silence filled the air until I seriously started the conversation.

"Dongsaeng I can see that these past few days you're having a good time now. I am so happy that you finally adjusted in Korea."

"Yeah I really adjusted here, finally I can say that Korea is also my home now. Thank you for always guiding me and always being there for me oppa. I really appreciate it."

"No problem after all you're my friend and I really treat you like you're my sister. As a friend or brother I am also here to say something important to you."

"Why are you so serious all of a sudden? What are you gonna say to me oppa?"

 

 

"__-ah I was wondering do you like Junsu hyung or maybe perhaps are your feelings with hyung starting to develop?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOU POV

 

"__-ah I was wondering do you like Junsu hyung or maybe perhaps are your feelings with hyung starting to develop?"

 

My heart suddenly stopped..how did oppa knew? Am I that easy to read? I must answer his question quickly before he assume more things.

"M..me? Me liking Junsu hyung? Come on oppa what nonsense are you talking about? I definitely don't have feelings for Junsu oppa."

 

I thought he's satisfied by my answer but no he still interrogated me.

"That's not what I see on your actions dongsaeng. You don't need to hide I know you to the core after all you're my best friend and I really treated you like a sister. I know from the very beginning that you're favorite among all the 2pm members is Junsu hyung. I also know that the songs you recently composed are all about Junsu hyung am I right?"

Aish oppa you really know me.

"Fine I admit that Junsu oppa is my favorite among the 2pm members but you have no proof that the songs I recently composed are about him, oppa these songs are only created because my mind is starting to work again. I suddenly have the urge and inspiration to write songs again. For the last time I don't like him!! This talk is over let's go home now oppa its late already." I stood up from my seat and started walking but Khunnie oppa held on my wrist and with his strength he quickly turn me around so that I can face him once again.

"Why are you denying everything I said __-ah, what's holding you back? From the very start ever since you first saw him you started liking him. The lyrics of the songs are somehow manipulated so that no one can know your secret, but believe me __-ah I know that those songs are really pertaining to Junsu hyung. Jut tell me the truth __-ah trust your oppa."

"I don't know! I really don't know! These feelings of mine are so new to me that my heart and mind can't handle it.  I really don't know if I like him  or not but...."

I was literally pouring and telling him everything on how I feel that I haven't noticed tears started st down on my face, I was quickly hugged by oppa. 

"Shhh stop now dongsaeng ah. Arasso I'm not gonna ask more. Chincha mianhe dongsaeng ah."

"Thank you for understanding oppa. I am gonna confirm more of my feelings to him once I entered the company. I don't know  what's gonna happen but once I know about my real feelings you'll be one of the persons that gonna know."

"I understand dongsaeng. No problem dongsaeng, always remember oppa is always here for you whenever you need me." 

 

After that heart to heart talk Khunnie oppa and I went home to take a rest. Thoughts and confusion on my mind I haven't realized I started falling asleep. DREAMING AWAY~~~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

During the morning I quickly fixed myself so that I cam visit the company I am now working on. With all things settled http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m88x5dB75d1rwjyvlo1_500.png I quickly went straight ahead to JYP to tour around the company. Upon entering I was quickly greeted by the security, good thing he didn't ask  any further questions, I guess the President told him already, with that I started roaming around the company. DAEBAK! THE PLACE IS SO HUGE!! I was almost finish touring the place, the only place I haven't been to is the recording room. With the last place on my list I quickly went there. Ya this recording room is seriously no joke! They have all of the equipments, all highly new and advanced. Daebak!! I was quickly attracted at the place, this really caught my attention; I tried using the equipments and started singing my song. 

 

DREAMING AWAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7UwiD5712c&feature=channel&list=UL

 

 

I was singing with my hearts content until I heard foot steps coming. OMO!!! I AM SO GETTING CAUGHT!!!

 

 

 

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

Here I am going to the recording studio to practice my next performance on Immortal song 2. I really woke up very early because I really want to give my very best in this performance. Upon going there I heard a sweet and soothing voice, this voice sounds very familiar..aha! This voice sounds like __-ah..why am I hearing her? Junsu-ah you so like __-ah that even her voice is starting to fill on your mind. Junsu-ah pabo!!! I quickly went to the recording studio to know who that voice is, but after opening the door no one is inside.

"HELLO! IS ANYONE THERE?" I guess they went out already and maybe I am imagining things. Oh well humans can make mistakes right? With that  I started rehearsing for my performance. I wish that I can pull this of. *sigh Good luck to me.

 

 

 

YOU POV

 

OMO! That was almost close! Good thing I was able to run quickly and hid on the doors. So Junsu oppa is the one who is gonna use the room. What a great happening to start my day! With a smile on my face I quickly went home to prepare for the next day. My new work as a arranger and composer. Good luck to me! See you tomorrow JYP Nation! See you too tomorrow Junsu oppa. *smile.

 

 

 

 

*super sorry for this lame chapter, hope that its okay for you guys. So to confirm you are still confused at your feeling for Junsu. Let's see on who will be the first one who is gonna confess. WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE :P

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I know guys this chappie is a bit lame, most especially the confused feelings of YOU..cause me too as well I am also confused XD I am crazy once again. AYEAH!!! HOORAY!!!! *throws confetti and jump like a hyper kid! :**********************