Chapter 6

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

New update guys! Thank you so much for the subscribers and reads. Everyday the views are just keep on increasing, Thank you so much. I was wondering what's your couple name with Junsu? I am just thinking ahead, and I would like you guys to comment if you have something. Again, comments and suggestions are very much appreciated. OH BTW maybe I won't be able to actively update on my stories because I'll be going back to school. If I have time I'll try  to update a new chapter for you my beloved readers. Once again THANK YOU AND SARANGHAEYO :***

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Its your gig once again and here you are rehearsing and preparing for tonight's performance. You are so excited because once again you will share your newly composed song to your listeners. During the rehearsals you really give your all even though your band mates are already getting tired from all the practice you still have the energy to practice and that made your band mates love and idolize you. 

"Ya __-ah you have a lot of energy right now. Is there something going on?"

"Its not something, its SOMEONE."

"Someone? Is this your inspiration for your songs right now? You've been so happy and energetic right now."

"I also noticed that she's always in a daze, happy and excited state, one time I just heard her humming a sweet song and recently every time she receives a text message she always smile and laugh by herself she's like a crazy person you know who needs to enter the mental hospital hahahahha" with that all of them started laughing and I was there blushing while my head is hung low.

"Ya I am not a crazy person. I don't need to go to the mental hospital. I am in a perfect stamina and state right now if I say so myself." I defendedly said to all of them. Suddenly someone texted me once again, I was about to read the message when suddenly one of my band mates took my phone and read the message out loud."

"From Jun.K oppa __-ah can't wait to see you later, have fun and take care of yourself during your rehearsals. Okay see you later. Take care always. Ya __-ah what's this? Are you guys dating? Aigoo our __-ah is already growing up it makes me want to cry." he said while acting like there's tears in his eyes.

"Ya! Oppa Jun.K oppa and I aren't dating. Most especially he is not my boyfriend, him and I are just friends nothing more and nothing less. So stop teasing me oppa or else I will not sing in your upcoming wedding with unnie." I teasingly said to him while grinning.

"Ya you promised me that you will sing on my wedding day. Arasso I will not tease you anymore just come and sing at my wedding please?" he defeatedly said to me. Hahah I won! Take that oppa! 

"Because you said to me you will not tease me anymore..okay a deal's a deal. Okay enough with that chit chat we have one last practice before we prepare ourselves for tonight. Let's go guys."

 

 

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

Due to the fact we've all been working so hard for our next promotions we were all sent home early to rest. So me and the 2pm members planned to go to __-ah next gig. With all of us all set we all went to the club. We were all chatting but suddenly it stopped because all of the audiences started screaming so we all looked who came and there they are __-ah and her band. She looks so beautiful in her outfit http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m74mu8cDyT1qgq505o1_500.png I was really stunned at her presence, she's like a painting, a painting that I can stare for a long time. A painting that is so perfect that I can't get enough of, that's how __-ah presence strucked me.

 

"Annyonghaseyo __-imnida thank you so much for coming here in our gig. I hope that you guys will have fun all night. LET'S ROCK THIS NIGHT!"  she energetically said.

With that she and her band started playing and once again they rocked the stage. All of us were dancing and singing along to all of their songs. The night went on just liked that, we haven't realized that there's only 3 more songs left before they end their performance today, time passes by really fast.

For her first song she sang http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm5nY7yxXYY (A Little Bit of Crazy). She sings this song so beautifully, with so much gentleness in her voice. Gosh __-ah you not only strucked my mind but also my heart. You're really making me go crazy for you.

"For our second to the last song for tonight I will need a duet partner from the audience once again any volunteers?" 

With that I raised my hand and stand up from my seat, I can see that everyone were shocked on what I did most especially the 2pm members, because they know I am very shy when it comes to this and I usually do not volunteer like this. With a smile on her face she signalled me to come to the stage. With some introductions to the audience once again she signalled the band to start playing our duet song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_Q_G4VK1vM&feature=related

 

THE CLOSER I GET TO YOU

The closer I get To You
The more you'll make me see
By giving me all you got
Your love has captured me


Over and over again
I try to tell myself that
We could never be more than friends
And all the while inside
I knew it was real
The way you make me feel


Lying here in your arms
Time just seems to fly
Needing you more and more
Let's give love a try


Sweeter than sweeter love grows
And heavens there for those
Who fool the tricks of time
With hearts of love define
True love
In a special way


The closer I get to you
The more you make me see
By giving you all I've got
Your love has captured me


Over and over again I try to tell myself that we could never be more than friends
And all the while inside
I knew it was real
The way you make me feel


Closer I get to you (closer I get to you)
Feeling comes over me (feeling comes over me)
We're going closer and sweeter as gravity
The closer I get to you,

 

While we were singing to this song once again our eyes met and we only stared to each other's eyes. Were singing and staring once again as if we are only the persons in the world right now. Until the songs end we were only staring at each other but suddenly we were cutt off with the loud cheers  and claps from the audience. Hiding my blush and embarassment I quickly went off the stage and went straight ahead to my seat. All of the members were teasing me on how me and __-ah look so good together and how we blend our voices with each other. They were still teasing me when once again __-ah voice caught all of our attention.

 

 

YOU POV

 

"Good evening and for our last song for tonight I will sing my newly composed song. Before I sing this last song of mine thank you all for coming here in our gig may all of you guys continue supporting and love us all through out. Good night and take care to everyone."

There is only one situation I can think of in which men and women make an effort to read better than they usually do. [It is] when they are in love and reading a love letter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVVHX1zrcl4&feature=related

 

LOVE LETTER

I must have done something wrong in my life

For all the pain and thoughts that I can’t move on
It must be a curse that no spell can reverse
That’s what I thought until another stranger came along

Now here we are
Writing letters to each other
With sweet words
We know we’ve said and hurt before
But it’s you
You made the difference and it’s true

In you, I’ve found the one who would let me be
Like for a bird to fly you set it free
Hold on and watch as I move to your direction

And you got me as soon as our eyes met
Like for the moon to rise the sun sets
Hold on and look at the same direction

You found love
Ooohhh
You found love

I spent my time wondering what I should do
I’d get keep searching and I have been waiting
Now it’s a curse that has been reversed
It’s not what I thought
You are the stranger that came along


Now here we are
Writing letters to each other
With sweet words
We know we’ve said and hurt before
But it’s you
You made the difference and it’s true

In you, I’ve found the one who would let me be
Like for a bird to fly you set it free
Hold on and watch as I move to your direction

And you got me as soon as our eyes met
Like for the moon to rise the sun sets
Hold on and look at the same direction

You found love
Ooohhh

And I know now it wasn’t me
It’s just wasn’t meant to be

In you, I’ve found the one who would let me be
Like for a bird to fly you set it free
Hold on and watch as I move to your direction

And you got me as soon as our eyes met
Like for the moon to rise the sun sets
Hold on and look at the same direction

You found love
ooohhh
You found love

 

 

 

 

This song is actually dedicated once again to Junsu oppa I don't know this past few days everytime I have a time to think I always think of Jun.K oppa. Most especially when he's texting me, he always makes me smile and laugh. A day without his text makes my day so incomplete. 

While singing to this song my smile never leaves on my face and I can see to the audience as well that they enjoy the song. Couples are smiling and showing affection to each other, friends are singing along, 2pm members are cheering for me and Jun.K oppa smiling at me as well. Until the final lyrics I really gave my all and I really showed my emotions in this song. Until the last lyric my eyes are still gazing at oppa. With my smile never leaving on my face the song ended and all of the audiences gave us a standing ovation. With our last bow we went down the stage to entertain the guests.

After entertaining the guests, I went straight ahead to the 2pm members table and I was suddenly greeted by Jun.K oppa's hug. He was really hugging me tight and was still congratulating me as if he's a boyfriend of mine. He was still hugging me until someone butted in.

"Ya Junsu hyung stop hogging __-ah as if you own her" Nickhun said

"He's right hyung you shouldn't do that to noona....unless you guys are....." Chansung said and signalling all of us to come to him. With tha he whispered to all of us...

 

"You guys are DATING" with that the guys started smacking Chansung 's head. Our maknae gone crazy/loko again.

"y..a...ya...YA MAKNAE! What are you talking about? What makes you say that? We are just friends." both of us said in sync.

"Ya __-ah you betrayed me already? I thought you love me too and will be together forever?" Junho said while wiping his "tears".

Again the members smacked him again. All of us were just laughing and chatting all through out. Until a question popped on my mind and that made me look and ask Jun.K oppa.

"Oppa how's your rehearsal for Immortal Song 2?" But only silence fill in the air. What's wrong? All of them were not speaking until Taecyeon oppa answered my question.

"Actually dongsaeng Junsu-shi is having problems with the song arranger."

"Yeah this past few days, whenever they have rehearsals he's not showing up making Junsu hyung to only arrange the song by himslef." Wooyoung added the information. After getting that information I hold Jun.K oppa hand, look at him in the eyes and said courangily words to him.

"Even though oppa is all doing the work I am sure that you can perform this song beautifully. The people will still love you because you always give your best whenever you perform. So don't worry oppa, we will always support you."

"Thank you __-ah because of you, you also gave me the courage to do this." he said to me while smiling.

"Okay Jun.K For the win! Jun.K FIGHTING!!!" I said while raising my drink. With that all of them raised their drinks up.

"JUN.K FOR IMMORTAL SONG 2! FIGHTING!" all of us said and after that we all cheered. 

 

The night went on just like that.

 

 

Let's all see what's gonna happen next on the next chapter. Please wait for it. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

New update!!! I am currently at home having a writer's block..please have patience and wait for me!! Give me strength, guidance and inspiration so that I can do this....HELP ME GUYS!!! :))) Currently in a carefree and crazy mode!!! AYEAH BREAK IT DOWN YO! PARTY PEEPS IN THE HOUSE YA'LL! ASSSA!!! MANSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :*****************************************************