Chapter 3

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

Hi readers! A new chapter posted once again I hope that somehow I will satisfy you guys cause actually Its my first time making one. Thank you for all the reads and subscribers hehe I hope that you guys will be here until this story is finished. Comment and suggestions are very much appreciated. Once again THANK YOU SO MUCH READERS!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YOU POV

 

After singing that sad song I gave to the band the melody of the song I gave to them earlier. 

"__-ah this is the song that has no lyrics. What are you planning to do?" they curiously asked me.

"Just trust me guys just play this song and I'll be in charge of the lyrics." I assuringly said to them. So with that I faced the audience and couragely said to them.

"So my next song for tonight is a newly composed song I wrote, actually I was planning to not sing this song for tonight because I've only created the melody but suddenly and idea suddenly popped out on my head, it gave me an idea because of a certain person he gave me inspiration on what lyrics should I put in, it may be sudden but I hope you all love this newly composed song I wrote for you guys." 

"I know a lot of people have been experiencing some heart breaks right now and they usually show to other people that they're okay even though they are not. Sometimes you should just let your heart be open and let all the pain all out cause if you're always just letting all the pain inside your heart, you yourself will be suffering a lot and other people will be starting to get worried to you as well."

 

"I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy, I'm going to laugh, so you don't see me cry, I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me, I'm going to smile."

"Uusally the ones that act like nothing happen or can hurt them, are sometimes the ones that are hurt the most."

 

"Whenever you're in pain your loved ones are always here for you, always giving their shoulders for you to lean on. Someday you will find the love of your lives, so just keep on loving the ones that are close to you." I deeply said to everyone. With that I gave the cue on the band  and we now started playing the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-nm1Casxdc.

 

TELL ME WHERE IT HURTS

 

Why is that sad look in your eyes? Why are you crying?

Tell me now, tell me now, Tell me, why you're feelin' this way

 

I hate to see you so down, oh baby

Is it your heart oh, that's breakin' all in pieces?

Makin' you cry, makin' you feel blue

 

Is there anything that I can do?

Why don't you tell me where it hurts now, baby

And I'll do my best to make it better

Yes, I'll do my best to make the tears all go away

 

Just tell me where it hurts, now, tell me

And I love you with a love so tender

Oh and if you let me stay, I'll love all of the hurt away

 

Where are all those tears coming from? Why are they falling?

Somebody, somebody, somebody leave your heart in the cold?

 

You just need somebody to hold on, baby

(Give me a chance)

To put back all the pieces, take hold of your heart

Make it just like new, there's so many things that I can do

 

Why don't you tell me where it hurts now, baby

And I'll do my best to make it better

Yes, I'll do my best to make the tears all go away

 

Just tell me where it hurts, now, tell me

And I love you with a love so tender

Oh and if you let me stay, I'll love all of the hurt away

 

Is it your heart oh, that's breakin' all in pieces?

Makin' you cry, makin' you feel blue

Is there anything that I can do?

 

Why don't you tell me where it hurts now, baby

And I'll do my best to make it better

Yes, I'll do my best to make the tears all go away

 

Just tell me where it hurts, now, tell me

And I love you with a love so tender

Oh and if you let me stay, I'll love all of the hurt away

 

Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me baby

Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me

And I'll do my best to make it better

Yes, I'll do my best to make the tears all go away

 

Just tell me where it hurts, now, tell me

And I love you with a love so tender

Oh, and if you let me stay, I'll love all of the hurt away

 

 

This song is actually dedicated to Junsu, I don't know I guess he just made me curious, I really want to know everything about him and I really want to help him in whatever problems he's suffering right now. After singing the song the crowd went quiet, oh no I guess they didn't like the song, I know I shouldn't have played it. __-ah you are so stu... I was shocked cause the crowd went wild, they all clapped and gave us a standing ovation. 

"YAHOO!!"

"__-AH DAEBAK!!"

"YOU'RE THE BEST __-AH"

WE LOVE THE SONG!!"

 

THEY ALL LOVE THE SONG! I was so happy that I thanked and hugged all my now smiling and proud band members. I also thanked and bowed numerous times to the audiences, I was so thankful that they all love the song I've written.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE! I am really happy that you've enjoyed the song. I promise to everyone that I will create more compositions in the near future. Once again thank you all so much." 

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

"____ AH/UNNIE YOU ARE SO GREAT!" Miss A, Nickhun and JYP President all shouted.

"Hyung __-ah was awesome isn't she?" Chansung nudgingly said to them

"Yeah hyung and to think that she only thought the lyrics right now was definitely AMAZING!" Juno and Wooyoung spazzingly said.

"___-AH WE LOVE YOU MARRY ME!!" Taecyeon happily said earning and glare and smack in the head by the members.

 

Here I am smiling widely and clapping at her, what can I say that song was amazing. But it made me wonder who's that person she's pertaining to. Somehow it made me feel that person was me. After that standing ovation, Junho raised his hand and requested to her band to sing a song.

"__-ah can you sing LET THE LOVE BEGIN? I just loved that song! Please sing this song! I LOVE YOU! SARANGHAEYO __-AH" Junho crazily said.

"Ah heheh sure I love you too. Let the love begin you say? I can sing that song but I need a partner because this song is a duet so if you may, I need a duet partner in one of the audiences." __-ah smily said.

"OH MY GOSH!! SHE SAID SHE LOVE ME TOO! IN YOUR FACE GUYS! BWHAHAHA ___-AH HERE OVER HERE! HE WILL BE YOUR DUET PARTNER. HE'S HAS A GREAT VOICE! PICK HIM! PICK HIM!!" Junho happily said while he's pointing he's finger at me yeah me.....BWOH?!!? ME?!?! WHY ME?!?! Before I complain all of them push me in front until I was up in the stage, so here I am up in the stage looking and feeling awkward and nervous, *sigh what did I get myself into?

"Oh hi there, so please introduce yourself to everyone." __-shi said to me.

"Ughh-uhh Ne. Annyeonghaseyo 2PM Main vocal Junsu-imnida." I nervously said.

"Ne, ne okay band music cue." __-ah said. So the song was playing and she was singing beautifully, but when it was my part I didn't sing that's why all of the people kept staring me. So __-shi said to the band to cut the music and approached me.

"What's wrong? Junsu-shi?" __-ah curiously asked. 

"I can't do it, its been months since I last sing a love song, I don't think I can sing this song with you __-shi." I sadly said. But she just smiled at me and comfortingly said to me "Don't worry you can do this and don't worry if you're having a stage fright just look at me and think that we are the only persons right now. Okay?" 

Because of __-shi encouragement and trust to me, I signaled the band to start playing the music once again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjaEaT68ZPk (BLUE:JUNSU, PINK:YOU AND RED IS BOTH)

 

LET THE LOVE BEGIN

Woh ho ho ho...(Woh......)

 

Look at us
Ain't it funny
Is it just beginner's luck
Maybe


Ooh, with just one touch
Two diff'rent people
From such diff'rent worlds apart
Has touched each other's hearts
Like candles in the dark


If it's time for us
We've gotta take it
Take the chance
The chance to make it


CHORUS:

Now
Let the love begin
Let the light come shining in
Who knows where the road will lead us now
Look at what we've found
Make this moment turn our hearts around
It may never come again
Let it in
Let the love begin

Ooh..

 

As we were singing to this song all we did was stare at each other, staring and looking at each other as if we're really connected to each other as if that we were..IN LOVE? I don't know singing with her made me feel so comfortable. 

Here we are
So close together
I can feel the fire start between us

Ooh...


We've come this far (We've come this far)
Too far to stop it now

If this is meant to be (It's meant to be)

A chance for you and me (For you and me)
We found our destiny

Now we're lookin' at a new forever
Make this dream come true together


CHORUS 2:


Now
Let the love begin
Let the light come shining in
Who knows where the road will lead us now
Look at what we've found
Make this moment turn our hearts around
It may never come again
Let it in
Let the love begin

oh..woh.............OOH......


CHORUS 3:

 

Now

Let the love begin

Let the light come shining in
Who knows where the road will lead us now
Look at what we've found
Make this moment turn our hearts around
It may never come again (never come again)
Let it in
Let the love begin

 

YOU POV

 

When the song ended the crowd cheered and clap once again, but both of us are still staring at each other until I started looking away and that brings him back to his consciousness, so he shyly went back to his seat. When he went back to his seat all of them started teasing him and that made him shy. I looked at my watch and wow I can't believe at the time.

"Thank you so much Junsu-shi for a wonderful duet performance. Wow look at the time sorry guys but I think we are now finish for today's performance." I all said sadly. That made the crowd sad and they all said

"NO! SING MORE __-AH"

"PLEASE! ONE MORE SONG!!"

 

"Okay one more song for all of you guys, before I sing this song I would like to thank you guys once again for coming to my gig, I hope you guys will come again. If you guys want to listen at our band just always go here to this club. Once again Thank you everyone and have a wonderful evening." I said to everyone.

"When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness, instead keep your head up high and gaze into the heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal."

"This tells us that when our hearts our broken we just have to cast our burdens to the Lord and ask him to give us strength and guidance to overcome what we are feeling right now."

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy." 

"Do not worry that if you are hurt now or in pain.  We should not keep shutting ourselves from the world in fear of being hurt again. Being hurt will always be part of life. Not all the persons in the world want to hurt us, some of them want to love us and give us joy. Besides it will not be long before you finally become happy again. Just keep your soul hopeful. Just simply love and live free." meaningfully I said to everyone. With that I gave the cue to the band and we played our last song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq6lX8PT5UI

 

 

BLISS

 

Why do hearts come and go?

Why do hearts just to hurt each other.

No matter what it is, I realized it just made me stronger.

 

So today, I’m letting go with my mind and heart wide open.
Today, I jump right in and do it.


 

Mistakes will break me, got so much love to give and take.
I’ve made up my mind, believed tomorrow will be fine.
I choose to be me, just simply love and live free.


 

Happiness is something you will have after your heart’s been broken.
Happiness is certainty when you choose to be.
No matter what it is, I live through it, I will not lose me.

So today, I’m letting go with my mind and heart wide open.
Today, I jump right in and do it.


 

Mistakes will break me, got so much love to give and take.
I’ve made up my mind, believed tomorrow will be fine.
I choose to be me, just simply love and live free.


 

So today, I’m letting go with my mind and heart wide open.
Today, I jump right in and do it.


 

Mistakes will break me, got so much love to give and take.
I’ve made up my mind, believed tomorrow will be fine.
I choose to be me, I choose to be happy, I’ll simply love and live free.

 

 

 
This song is really meaningful to me because I wrote this song when I was having hardships in my life that's why this song is very important to me. I am showing to them how wonderful life can be and I am giving them inspiration to simply love their life. While singing to this song I can see that the audiences are happy but I am mostly satisfied when I saw Junsu-shi smiling widely, I was so happy because I was able to make him smile that night. 
 
 

JUNSU'S POV

 

When __-ah was singing to this song I felt warm and comfortable. This song gave me the courage and strength to live my life to the fullest. That's why I was smiling widely for the first time once again. A real smile that made the 2pm members shocked but happy for me, because all of them are witnesses on why I am feeling so down lately. After her last performance we all once again cheered, clap and gave them a standing ovation. After the whole performance they went down the stage and went to each audience's table so that they can thank and talk to all of them. After finishing their talk to everyone I saw __-shi excused herself and walked towards our table. Somehow it made me nervous and make my heart beat.

 

 

YOU POV

 

After excusing myself  I went to the JYP table, I was supposed to thank them when suddenly Miss A members went near me and shouted...

"__-AH/UNNIE WE MISS YOU!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR PERFORMANCE! YOU WERE AMAZING THERE!!" they all said while bear hugging me.

"Ughh can'...t..Bre...ath". I suffocatingly said to them but no they were still hugging me. I was about to complain when we suddenly heared a cough. It made us look to where the voice's coming from and we were all shock that it was JYP PRESIDENT who made that voice. So with that the members all stop the hugging and went back to their respective places. OMO JYP PRESIDENT YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER! PRAISE THE LORD!! JYP President approached me and said..

"__-ah the performance that you did earlier was amazing and I want to consider you to be a part of the JYP Family. Be a trainee and we might be able to debut you as one of the most promising singers in all of Korea. So how do you say? Will you accept the offer?"

"Huh? The offer sounds tempting but I am so sorry I'm rejecting your offer because I have no plans in debuting as a singer. I am satisfied to where I am right now. I am really sorry President." I said to him while bowing my head. 

"Is that so? Hmm how about this, if not as a singer how about as a composer or lyricist? We need a composer or lyricist like you in our company, I really hope you'll think about this offer __-shi. So if you change your mind here's my card. Okay that was a wonderful night now if you guys will excuse me I'll be going now I have to fix some papers. 2pm and Miss A see you all again in the company. __-ah please think about my offer okay? Bye guys and take care.

 

I wasn't able to speak because he offered me to be a part of the company that was so amazing, exciting, spectacular, wonder.....

"__ Unnie isn't it so exciting you might be a part of JYP!! Unnie you have to think about it okay? Arasso?" Min excitingly said to me

"Ayeah ahaha yeah let me think about it. Come on let's go I want to meet your friends." I said. With that we approached their table and I was greeted once again with a suffocating hug by Miss A, good thing I was saved by Khunnie oppa and now he is hugging me tightly while saying congratulations to me.

"__-ah I know you've met Min's friends and members but now let me introduce you to my members and friends 2pm." Khunnie oppa said.

"Annyeonghaseyo 2PM-imnida nice to meet you __-shi." they said happily.

"Hi __-shi my name is Wooyoung." Wooyoung shyly said.

"I'm Chansung and I'm the maknae in the team. I can call you noona right?" Chansung shyly asked. I nodded my head earning a happy reaction from him.

"Hi my name is Taecyeon nice to meet you __-shi" Tacyeon said.

"Hi Taecyeon-shi nice to meet you too. Hope that we can be friends." I said in English.

"Ah I forgot Taecyeon-shi __-ah knows how to speak English because she also grew up in America. That's why me and Min became friends with her.

"Why didn't you introduce me to her even from before? I also grew up in America." he poutingly said.

"Oppa because you're from Boston, all of us are from California. California rules!!" Min teasiingly said to Taecyeon earning a laugh from all of us. After that  Junho approached me and said..

"HI __-SHI MY NAME IS JUNHO! I WAS THE ONE WHO REQUESTED THAT SONG YOU AND JUNSU SANG EARLIER. I WAS ALSO THE ONE WHO

SAID I LOVE YOU TO YOU AND YOU REPLIED BACK. NICE TO MEET YOU __-SHI HOPE THAT WE CAN BE FRIENDS! WHAT'S YOUR NUMBER? DO YOU HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT?  WHO'S YOUR IDEAL TYPE? DO YOU EVEN CONSIDER TO BE MY WIFE? I LOVE YOU __-SHI DO YOU LO..KSDAJSHKDGSAKHSA" Junho wasn't able to finish what he said because his mouth was covered by Chansung's hand and with that he signaled to us to go on with our conversation.

"Uhmm Hi __-shi my name is Junsu, you did well on your performance today. Having a duet with you was indeed an honor for me. Hope that I can have a duet with you once again and oh yeah hope that we 2pm members can be your friends." Junsu smily said to me.

"Me too that was a wonderful duet, hope to have a duet with you soon. Of course you guys can be my friends. You guys can call me __-ah, dongsaeng or noona if you guys like to. I hope that I can also call you guys oppa if I may." I happily said to them.

"OH YES YOU MAY __-AH! OPPA SOUNDS GREAT! YOU CAN CALL ME OPPA! JUST COME TO ME AND OPPA WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU! __-AH OPPA WILL LOVE YOU FOR SALAHDSDHAOHDOHD." Junho was cut off once again by Chansung which earn us another laugh once again.

 

So the night went on lively and all of us are now like close friends, we all shared our numbers and all of us shared and follow our twitter accounts. After having the last group picture sadly its time to say goodbye. So I said my farewell to all of them and I told them just to keep in touch. So I changed to regular clothes http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m88x5dB75d1rwjyvlo1_500.png. I said my farewell to all of the staff. I am now outside in the club waiting for a cab to ride home when suddenly a car stop right in front of me. Wondering whose in it, when the window suddenly pulled down and I was greeted by a familiar person.

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

Having a conversation with __-ah was epic she is so nice, kind and humble not to mention really funny. She's really easy to get along with. She all treated us as a regular person and that made us feel really happy and comfortable. So here we are still talking about how nice evening we have today, how nice and friendly __-ah is when suddenly Junho shouted once again.

"Hyung __-ah is outside in the club. Maybe she's waiting for a cab to take her home. Its too late already."

"Driver hyung can __-ah ride with us? Can we bring her home?" Nickhun asked. Earning a yes from the driver we stopped the car and let the window down.

"__-AH come ride with us. Its late already come ride with us and we will bring you home." I said to her. With that offer she went inside the cab and sat between me and Nickhun.

"Oppa's thank you for bringing me home." __-ah said

"No problem __-ah, by the way where do you live __-ah?" Nickhun asked.

"Oh I lived at ******=*********." __-ah said to him.

"There? Oh we lived near at your place __-shi, if I should have known then I should have visited you already." Nickhun suprisingly said.

"Yup hmm how about this if you guys are free why don't you guys just text me that you're going to visit my house so that we can bond and I'll cook for you guys. If that's okay with you." __-ah shyly said.  Earning a loud cheer from the members. So with that we have a wonderful conversation in the car, taking a group picture once again before __-ah  goes out. Time flies so fast I wish we can bond more. 

While me and the members are tweeting the group picture and saying that our night was great we all have received  a mention..

@YOU @Khunnie0624 @taeccool @Jun2DaKay @2PMagreement211 @043oyes and @dlwnsghek Thank you guys for the wonderful night! Nice meeting you guys :) 2PM TAKE CARE AND OPPA FIGHTING!! with a attached picture of us inside the car.

"__-ah so sweet!! I am so happy that she became our friend. Thanks a lot Nickhun" we all thankfully said to him.

 

So we all safely went back home, with a early practice once again we all went in our respective rooms. Now I am currently in the top bunk thinking once again how wonderful and memorable this happening is for me; I texted __-ah

 

TO __-AH :)

__-ah thank you for today. Good night and sweet dreams. See you soon! Take care always. :D

 

Not long I've received a reply from her.

 

FROM __-AH

No problem oppa. Thank you also for today. Good night and sweet dreams to you as well. See you soon. Let's keep in touch. Take care always ;D

 

After that short conversation I found myself slowly feeling sleeping already. Still thinking how great this day is and now with a peaceful and determined mind that I can move on and be happy I haven't realize that I was sleeping already. Excited to wake up and face whatever is in store for me. 

 

 

What do you all readers think will happen to our beloved main vocal? Will he now be able to sing and perform the love song in Immortal song 2 once again?  LET'S ALL FIND OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER. :P

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys all like my long chapter eheh. Please comment guys and wait for our next chapter. ^^

 

.