Chapter 31

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

Update update update ^^

​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-​-

 

Days passed by ever since that incident. You quickly went back to Korea to file your resignation in the company, at least the president was able to understand your situation. You once again work as a singer at the bar you use to work to. 

All through out his stay in Japan, even though he does his job properly his mind and heart still lingers on you, which make him go insane once again.

 

(Junsu's side of the story.)

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

"REPEAT!"

"AGAIN!"

"AGAIN!"

"AGAIN!"

"OKAY STOP!" the music director quickly stop playing the song and I can see the anger in his face. With one deep and long sigh he faced me.

"Jun.K-shi we've been doing this a lot of times already but you're still not giving your all. I was expecting more from you. I hope you can do your work profesionally."

"I am so sorry director." I formally bowed to him. With that he started playing the song. Kajima the song I'm singing right now reminds me so much of ___-ah. With eyes closed and tears streaming down at my face I sang the song with all of my heart.

 

KAJIMA BY JUN.K ft. Lim Jung Hee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2UHkm1NUVM

 

"LET'S BREAK UP. This relationship is over. Goodbye." after saying that to me she quickly stood up from her seat and started walking away leaving me behind in a daze mode.

 

Don’t leave, don’t leave

Don’t lie like you would erase me
Don’t say those things to me

lies, just all lies,
Don’t try to tie me down with empty words,
You’re already too late

To see us separate like this,
It scares me.
It scares me.
To see us carry on like this,
That scares me more

(Don’t leave)
Back like then,
oh would you…
oh come back?
Acting the way you do isn’t going to change a thing
back to me,
oh to that place,
oh come back
Please stop. Stop acting this way. It’s all over.

 

 

 

 

 

 When I finally came back from my senses I quickly dashed on my seat to catch up with her. When I saw her I quickly hold her arms, pulled her to face me.

"You're joking right? The words you said earlier..you-you're just joking right?"

"No..everything I said wasn't a joke oppa. All I said were true."

"Why is it so sudden? We were fine earlier, why are you saying this now?"

 

 

I watch movies, I listen to music trying to smile

my heart calls to you and I start to cry

Stop struggling to turn back time,
After a long while, it’ll all be forgotten,
You too will be forgotten
The love we had hurts too much, just like this,
Even though we were happy

Please leave me like this
I beg you, Ii beg you
For the last time, please think it twice
I beg you

 

 

Instead of answering me she just quickly walked away again, I stopped her by hugging her from behind.

 

 

(Don’t leave)

Back like then,
oh would you…
oh come back?
Acting the way you do isn’t going to change a thing
back to me,
oh to that place,
oh come back
Please stop. Stop acting this way. It’s all over.

I call back to you one last time but…
your cold back doesn’t answer back
It’s such a shame but I don’t think we’ll work any more,
why can’t you say anything
but “Don’t leave”?

 

 

"Kajima (Don't go)"

 

 

oh come back

Please stop. Stop acting this way. It’s all over.~~

 

 

"AND CUT! PERFECT! THAT'S A WRAP YOU GUYS!! YOU GUYS CAN ALL LEAVE!!" without thinking twice I quickly stormed out the recording studio and went straight ahead at the top part of the building. With tears continuously streaming down my face. I just scream and poured everything out.

 

 

LIKE A MOVIE BY 2PM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D1DfbFimC0

 

 

 

Days passed by once again and of course ever since the song Jun.K recorded released in the market it became a big hit all through out. Today is Jun.K's showcase with the members and all through out the concert Jun.K was doing his best, physically normal people can sense that nothing is wrong with him but the fans and members can sense and knew better that emotionally he's not okay. When the song Like A Movie plays that's when everything went downhill for their beloved oppa. Everytime Jun.K sing his part he always choke out in the lyrics controlling himself before any tears stream down his face. All the fans can just do is just sympathize, get worried and most of all they are getting more guilty on what they did. After all if it wasn't for their bashings in his private life he wouldn't be like this right? 

 

 

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

Here I am in my room all by myself staring at my phone and skimming my photos with ___. Thinking and wishing that everything that happen was just a bad dream. Wishing and dreaming ___ makes me more crazy, gosh reality truly . I was still gazing at our photos when suddenly I heard my door open and there I saw Khun hyung coming towards me. He patted me at my back and started our conversation.

"Hey are you okay?"

"Do you even need to ask that?!?! Of course no! This break up really made my world go downhill hyung, my break-up with her hurts even more compared to Tiffany heck even at my past relationships hyung. Makes me wish that this is all just a nightmare and I wish I can wake up soon."

"Hey I understand you, infact you're not the only one who's experiencing this." Khun said with a daze expression.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean ___-ah, she's like you as well. Whenever I talked to her she just cries."

"But she wants this, and now she's crying??!?! What's even her right to cry? She's the one who broke up with me and now she's acting like that?!?! I can't understand her."

"The only reason why she's doing this is for your sake. She sacrificed your relationship so that your career won't be ruined. She knows how far you went to achieve this and the mere fact fans are hating you because of your relationship she just decided what's best for you. That's how much she loves you Junsu" Khun was starting to walk away. 

 

Hearing that made my heart in pain even more. I quickly yank his arm so that he can face me, and with a determination in my face I said to him.

 

"Please help me to win her heart!" with a smile on his face he said to me.

"I thought you will never do that. Finally you came back to your senses. Of course I will help you."

 

 

I promise to win your heart once again ___-ah. You always sacrificed so much for me, now its my turn.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

School has been hectic and I am so sorry for the slow, short and bad update. Feels like I'm not doing much of a good job hehe sorry for this. Hope you guys like this :***********************