Chapter 7

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

New update!!! Sad for me my classes start on December its a bit frustrating cause I will have once again a LOOOONG VACATION! >.< I wanna go out and have fun :| But good for you guys cause I might be actively update a lot of chapters. But I was planning to have a part time job hopefully that might happen but for now I am happy to say I can now actively update some chapters. HOORAY!!!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

(TAKE NOTE: ALL OF THIS ARE PURELY FICTION ;D)

 

"LA LA LA LA LA LA LA~~~AISH MOLLA!!!" frustratingly I slam the music sheets on the table. Its been a few days since I practiced the song THE FACE I LONGED FOR BY MIN HAEGYONG sunbaenim all by myself. Where's my arranger if you guys are all curious about, for sure he's out there having the time of his life. Ever since he became my arranger all he did was just go out to drink,gamble and have fun. The salary he usually gets just goes to his vices, for once he never supported his family. He usually goes out and leave me all by myself in the recording studio. With not much enough confidence I arranged the whole song all by myself, its frustratingly and irritatingly hard. I promise to myself that after this performance I will tell to the President to fire him out and hire and look for a new one. People that are not hard working like him aren't meant in this place. 

With a bit of satisfaction on my piece and rehearsal I went straight to the President's office to talk to him about this matter. Upon arriving there I went straight to the point on the topic him and I need to talk about.

"Oh Junsu-shi why are you here is something wrong?" Jyp hyung curiously asked me.

"Hyung its about the arranger you gave to me, I think...."

"I know I know that matter and I am fixing it already, your arranger is really a pain in the neck right? Well I was supposed to give him a chance through this oppurtunity, because he needs to support his family. I guess he's still doing his bad vices eh? I'll fix on this problem Junsu-shi don't worry. After assisting you on Immortal song 2 he will be fired out immediately."

"But President how about his family? The family won't be having enough money for their needs."

"Don't worry Junsu-shi ever since I knew about his vices I started giving support personally to his family, so don't worry about them." he assuringly said to me. That's why I really admired the President he really is a very kind, helpful and trusted person. So with ending the conversation I decided to go home and rest so that I can have enough energy for the next day.

 

So the day of the Immortal Song 2 recording happened with the song I personally arranged, I performed it nicely for the audience even though I've made a few mistakes I still did my very best all through out the performance. Even though I didn't win at least somehow I can see a few people liked my performance. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Z7SbsVjSs&feature=g-like

Like JYP hyung talked and promise after the recording he talked to the arranger and he was now fired out in the company. He also kept his promise that he was still gonna support the arranger's family needs. Now here I am rigorously practicing and back on track on my daily living. Thinking and with never ending curiousity  and wonder on who will be my new arranger. 

 

 

 

JYP'S POV

 

After the whole arranger incident here I am on my room checking up files and papers of the company. I was also deeply thinking on who will replace the arranger. I was deeply in thought when suddenly I had a bright idea on my head. So I picked up my phone and called my secretary to call and bring someone to my office. I just wish this person will accept my offer.

 

 

NICHKHUN'S POV

 

Me and all of the members were really practicing hard for our comeback. Another day full of rehearsals, schedules, recordings and lack of sleep. With our last  rehearsal for the day, the day ended early. We were all ready to go home to take a early and deep rest when suddenly I heard by the speaker that I was called to go to the President's office. With telling to the members to go ahead and I will just go home by myself I went straight to the President's office to talk to him. 

"President why did you call me? Is something wrong?"

"No there's nothing wrong actually the reason why I called you is I was hoping if you can accept my request."

"Request? What request hyung?"

"Well actually you do know on how we lack arrangers in the company right? I suddenly thought about __-shi. When I first met her I can trully say that she's really talented and I can use someone like her in this company. So I was wondering if maybe you, me and __-shi can go out and if given a opportunity I can have a chance to talk to her. "

"Let me call her first hyung, I need to ask her first when she's available." After saying that to the President with a go signal I picked up my phone and call __-shi.

 

PHONE CONVERSATION

"Yoboseyo...Oh Oppa why you called? What's up?"

"__-ah are you perhaps free  tomorrow night? Let's go out and have dinner."

"Tomorrow night? Hmm yeah I'm free, so sure we can go out tomorrow night and have dinner. Are there anyone else besides me that are coming tomorrow?"

"Actually yes, I will introduce them to you. So tomorrow's dinner is arranged and settled okay? See you tomorrow dongsaeng. Take care."

"Neh oppa see you tomorrow. Take care."

 

With our phone conversation ended. I told to the president that he can come with us tomorrow night, so that he can a have a chance to talk with __-shi. With all things settled we ended our talk and I went straight home to take a deep and long rest so that I can have a lot of energy for the next day.

 

 

LET'S SEE THEIR CONVERSATION ON THE NEXT CHAPTER :D SHORT UPDATE!!!

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

New update and New comments.....ONE SUPER DUPER MEGA OVERLOAD THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU GUYS :*********