Chapter 34

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

Hope you guys like this.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

AFTER 5 YEARS 

 

YOU POV

 

I can't believe that its been five years ever since me and Junsu's oppa relationship have been started. Through the years our love for each other just grows and grows. Finally everyone now knows our relationship and we are so glad that things were good for the both of us. I am still one of the composers in the company, with all of my compositions somehow my name became more popular than it should be in the music industry; as for Junsu oppa and 2pm oppas their group is still going strong. In fact today is their concert here at Seoul.

Here I am at the VIP seat watching them perform. Though the years had gone by my inner fangirl still lingers at me, cause all through out the concert I am still screaming my lungs out for them. ehehe...finally the concert has almost come to an end. The members all came out the stage once again singing to their song I will give you my life.

 

I WILL GIVE YOU MY LIFE BY 2PM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tshj3k8KoC0

 

All through out the song he's eyes are never leaving mine, I can see the love he has for me. The song was about to end when suddenly he started walking towards me. 

 

Do you know my heart, the heart that keeps wanting to see you?

In order to love, I'm risking my life

In order to love, I'm risking it all.

 

 

With the end of the final note he stretch out one of his hands in front of me.

"___-ah would you do the honor of joining me at the stage?" my eyes suddenly widened from his sudden request making me hesitant on what I was supposed to do, but with the loud cheers and encourangement from everyone I joined him at the stage. When I went up at the stage I can see a touch of glint in his eyes, after giving me a small peck on the forehead he faced the fans.

"Before we end our concert with our last song for the night I would just like to say something to everyone here, Thank you everyone to my fans for the never ending support you gave to us 2pm. Not only that but to me as well, thank you for understanding that there is someone already in my life and all through out these years you guys are always been supportive to the both of us. Now here I am asking a favor to all of you guys once again." with that he faced me once again and in a second he bend one of his knees, got somehing from his pocket and lastly he opened one small box and there inside is a ring. 

"___-ah its been 5 years ever since we were together and I would just like to say thank you because despite of the busy schedules, little arguments and the small misunderstandings we have you are always there for me. Now here I am facing not only infront of you but also to everyone here inside the stage to witness my undying love for you. Just like the song we sang earlier here I am giving my life for you, ___-ah everyday I want you always there beside me, waking up seeing your face, your kisses and hugs I want them every morning and every night. I want you to be the mother of my children. There is no one else I can see to spend my life with but you. I promise to be the best husband you'll ever have. Just be with me forever and ever. Will you marry me?"

All through out the speech my eyes just stream down at my face and my heart beats fast like never before. I am really lucky to have him in my life. With that I wiped first the tears in my face and quickly pulled his arms first so that his legs won't feel numb. But he didn't budge, I started pulling him again but he doesn't want to.

"Oppa stand up"

"Shirreo, I will not stand up not unless you say yes to me."

"But oppa your legs will feel numb if you still do that."

"I don't care." with my face scrunched I bend both of my knees and here I am facing the love of my life infront of me.

"You are so stubborn oppa and here I am just worried for your sake."

"Well if you just said yes I won't be still here~~" but I stop him midway by landing my lips at him. After that small kiss I pulled away with curious eyes he asked me.

"Is that a yes? Are you saying yes?" I can see the excitement in his face and voice and with love also in my eyes I finally told him the words he wanted to hear.

"Yes Junsu I would love to be your wife." he stood up from him seat and started running down the whole stage, the fans and his bandmates all congratulated him and when he finally finished he quickly brought me in his arms and twirled me around. He hug me so tight and gave me a long peck on the lips, he quickly pulled out the ring on the box and placed the ring at my finger. Seeing the ring on my hands brought smiles to our faces. With his hands cupping both of my face he told me.

"Thank you for everything ___-ah, you just made me the happiest man alive."

"You also made me the happiest woman alive as well oppa."

"I love you Lee ___."

"I love you more Kim Junsu." Junsu oppa pulled my face so that his lips will closed to mine. 

 

After that shocking but memorable song they ended their concert with their song Thank you to the fans. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWQFC5sZQv4.

This is just pure happiness~~~

 

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

Its almost been a week since my proposal to ___-ah started, the news broke out so fast and I am so glad that everyone supported us. Here I am sitting infront of the stage watching my FIANCE perform with her bandmates.

"For our last song for this evening this is specifically dedicated to my life, my fiance Junsu oppa. Actually I just recently composed this song and I am so happy to let you guys hear it for the first time." after saying that to everyone she started to walk towards me, she bend down and gave me a short peck on the lips after that she went back to the stage.

"Junsu oppa I know I'm not that expressive when it comes to words but let me say everything to you with this song." her and the band started playing.

 

FOREVERMORE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ICrLrDr7rg

 

 

There are times when I just want to look at your face
With the stars in the night
There are times when I just want to feel your embrace
In the cold night

 

Chorus:
I just can't believe that you are mine now
You were just a dream that I once knew
I never thought I would be right for you
I just can't compare you with anything in this world
You're all I need to be here with forevermore
All those years, I've longed to hold you in my arms
I've been dreaming of you
Every night, I've been watching all the stars that fall down
Wishing you would be mine

 

Chorus
Time and again
There are these changes that we cannot end
As sure as time keeps going on and on
My love for you will be forevermore
Wishing you would be mine
I just can't believe that you are mine now
You were just a dream that I once knew
I never thought I would be right for you
I just can't compare you with anything in this world
As endless as forever
Our love will stay together
You're all I need to be here with forever more
(As endless as forever, our love will stay together)

 

You're all I need
To be here with forevermore...


 

 

With the last beat of the song I quickly stood up from my seat went to her side and quickly pulled her for a long kiss. Definitely our love will always be FOREVERMORE~

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HOORAY!!!

 

<333333333333333333333333333