Chapter 10

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

I can't believe I'm already at Chapter 10 let's see on how long this story is gonna last, cause as far as I know I am almost half of my story...still you guys need to be patient on when they're gonna confess their feelings to each other...COMING SOON :P Patience is a virtue :))) I'm just teasing you guys ^^ Just wait for the next chapters to come :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So its almost been a week since you started working as a song and lyric arranger and life couldn't get anymore sweet. Ever since your first day at work everyone is already treating you nicely. Not only you were treated nicely, you were also been the talk of the town, because majority of the male population in the company likes you like literally they all have a crush on you, but you just don't bother that anymore. All you care about is work afterall this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you.

Despite of the fun and excitement in the company you've never realized that there's already been a war, specifically a war between two people catching your presence and doing things so that one way or another you like them too. That whenever they're together tension is already starting to fill in the air. I guess you are just that dense when it comes to those things.

 

 

You all wanna know who those persons are? The persons that I am all preferring to you guys are JUNSU AND CHANGMIN...Let's see on how they settle this.

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

Today is the day of my next performance for Immortal song 2 and I am feeling more nervous than ever. Thinking about losing is already making my heart feel frustrated, nervous and angry. Whatever it takes I must win in this competition, my life is at stake here. The life I am talking about is my love life and that is __-ah heart. I must win whatever it takes or else I wouldn't be able to capture her heart. Why would I even bother on this stupid bet? Why did I even agree to this stupidity?!?! PABO JUNSU-AH!! PABO!! 

You guys are all wondering what I am talking about right? Why don't I tell you guys what previously happen this past few days.

 

FLASHBACK:

JUNSU AND CHANGMIN

Me and __-ah have been so close to each other as time passes by but whenever there's time somehow Changmin hyung is always butting in our conversation, not that I complain that much but its just that it irritates me whenever were talking he is always there and they have way too much skinship that I myself can't even do that to her.

Aish whenever I see __-ah talking and having skinship with hyung my heart hurts a lot and instantly I am becoming a bull ready to charge and kick hyung. But who am I to complain and become possesive to __-ah were just friends even I don't know if she has feeling for me too. Aish how should she know me myself can't even say that to her in person. Pabo Junsu-ah Pabo!!

So me and __-ah just had our break time and I excused myself to go out to the vending machines so that both of us have something to drink. I was looking for some coins in my wallet when suddenly someone tap my shoulder. I look up to that person and I can see one serious Changmin infront of me.

 

"Can I have a word with you? I need to say something to you privately." so both of us went outside the terrace and we are now having our conversation.

"Hyung what is that you want to talk about?"

"I'm just going straight to the point here okay? I....LIKE __-AH." my heart suddenly drop after hearing that from him. I knew it he also has feeling for __-ah as well. He continued once again.

"I like __-ah and I also know you like her as well. So I am saying this to you now, can you back off so that I can start courting her?"

"Just like what you said you're right I also like __-ah. anni I actually love her already. I'm sorry to say this I will never back off at __-ah she's a very special person to me and I don't want want her out of my life."

"Okay you're right so how about this why don't we just bet on who is __-ah gonna like. First and last bet will be at immortal song 2 let's see on who the two of us is gonna win there and the second/middle bet will be at the JYP party. 2 out of 3 wins will win the bet and the person who loses will give up at __-ah so are you okay with that?" 

At first I was doubting on his proposal, but this is a battle between two men. So without thinking I agreed on his hyungs proposal. 

 

From then on I really rehearsed rigorously and somehow I need to do this song perfectly but still nervousness and guilt still lingers on my mind. Oh well I guess I started it already why back off now? Whatever happens I will never back out. JUNSU FIGHTING! YOU CAN DO THIS! MAN YOURSELF UP MAN! I CAN DO THIS! FIGHTING! AJA AJA FIGHTI....

 

 

 

 

"JUNSU-shi YOUR NEXT TO PERFORM!! 

 

 

Aww shoot dang why does it have to be now?!?!? Okay Junsu breath in and out yes relax yourself. You can do this!

I performed Our Love Like This with Lee Yeonghun noona http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvgWlPMtAsE&feature=g-like even though I made a few mistakes in some of the parts at least compared to Changmin hyung at least I was a bit a higher place than him. Finally at least I was able to bring my placement a bit higher compared to him. 

 

 

Results: Junsu-1 and Changmin-0 next competition is at the bar. Aish this is so hard. Okay let's do this Junsu-ah fighting!!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Short update :))) Next chapter will be at the club :) Good luck to me ^-^