Chapter 12

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

Sometimes good things come to an end, and I don't mean this story I mean You and Junsu's happiness. Mianhe for this chapter :) I might not be able to update on the weekends because were going to Vegas Baby!!! Hope you like this readers.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Well after that happening I guess things are a bit okay? For you and Junsu BUT there's still no confirmation if you guys are a couple. I guess you have mutual feelings but not to the extent that you're in a relationship. 

 

JUNSU'S POV 

 

After the whole club happening things were somehow awkward with me and __-ah. But I know for sure we both have mutual feelings for each other. I just wish when I confess to her about the bet I hope she understands it, I love her too much and I don't want her out of my life. She really changed me for the better and if ever she's out of my life I don't think I'll be myself ever again. Okay Junsu-ah you can do this! Fighting!!!!!

 

So here we are inside the recording room rehearsing for my next performance for Immortal Song 2. Even after the club incident we still are in good terms and we still do our job profesionally. We really have a good time in rehearsing that the both of us didn't notice the time, so we decided to have our break time. Once the break started neither one of us even dared to speak, silence fills in the air. And I thought were okay aish Junsu think of an idea so that you can start a conversation.

I was still roaming my eyes in the whole room and thinking of ways to start a topic when something caught my eye. Near __-ah side of the table there are music sheets neatly placed in the table, so without knowing my arm quickly reach for it. 

"__-ah what is this? Please Be Careful With My Heart? You composed this music?" I curiously asked while still scanning at the music sheets.

While rubbing the back of her neck she said "Huh? That? Yeah I just composed that recently. I can't actually sing it by myself because its a duet song and of course I need a duet partner so yeah. hehe "

"Duet partner you say? Well I'm here why don't we try singing it now? After all its still our break time and we have nothing else to do. So what do you say? Can I be your duet partner?"

"Huh? Yeah sure. If you say so."

"Assa! Come on! Kaja let's sing!!" So I quickly pulled __-ah inside the recording studio and both of us started singing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLsjdfZ7s_8

Blue: Junsu

Pink: You

Both: Red 

"Please Be Careful With My Heart"
 

 

If you love me like you tell me
Please be careful with my heart
You can take it just don't break it
Or my world will fall apart



You are my first romance
And I'm willing to take a chance
That 'till life is through
I'll still be loving you


I will be true to you
Just a promise from you will do
From the very start
Please be careful with my heart



I love you and you know I do
There'll be no one else for me
Promise I'll be always true
For the world and all to see


Love has heard some lies softly spoken
And I have had my heart badly broken
I've been burned and I've been hurt before

So I know just how you feel

 (how I feel)
Trust my love is real for you
(I hope that you're love is real)
 I'll be gentle with your heart
 I'll caress it like the morning dew

I'll be right beside you forever
 I won't let our world fall apart

 From the very start
I'll be careful with your heart


You are my first (and you are my last) romance
 And I'm willing to take a chance

 (I've learned from the past)
 That 'till life is through
 I'll still be loving you

 I will be true (I will be true) to you
 Just a promise from you will do (only to you)
 From the very start

 (from the very start)
From the very start
 (from the very start)
From the very start
Please be careful with

 (I'll be careful with)
 my heart (your heart)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
While singing to the song both of us just stared in each other eyes. I guess with both of our voices combined somehow we are connected to each other. I can see that this song is really related to __-ah feelings right now. That makes me more guilty right now because my conscience is starting to bug me to just say it now to her. But I am also afraid that I might break her heart wherein fact I should take care and be careful at heart just like the message of the song. 
 
"Wow well that's a nice song __-ah. You're really talented."
 
"Thank you oppa for the praise. Well I just composed this a few days ago never I thought that it will come out this good. Actually I just poured my feelings out whenever I'm writing so yeah." she shyly said while bowing her head to hide her blush and embarassment. She is so cute!! Wait feelings?!?! So I am right! But feelings to whom? Is it for me? So in order to confront her I raised her chin up and she is now facing to me. With both of our eyes staring at each other I quickly ask a question to her.
 
"Feelings you say? Are you perhaps pertaining this song to me?"
 
"H..huh? What are you talking about oppa? What makes you say that? Stop kidding around."
 
"I'm not kidding around __-ah. Everything that I said to you are all my true feelings. Please believe me __-ah."
 
 
Even though I poured out all of my feelings to her she still remained quiet. I guess she's still confused at her own feelings. So before things go awkward once again. I quickly released her and excused myself to go to the vending machine. I was still standing and just daze out of the blue. I just can't believe that this is happening already. Junsu-ah I guess this is really the right time to say everything to her.
 
Before I go back to the recording studio to talk to her I was quickly blocked by Changmin hyung. 
 
"Hyung out of the way. I'm in a hurry. I need to talk to her." I surpassed him but he quickly touched my arm and he let me face to him.
 
"No we need to settle this right now. I know that you're gonna talk to __-ah. That's why I 'm here I'm cancelling the bet. There's no need to compete for her love. This bet of ours anyway was a stupidity of mine since the beginning. I'm setting my feelings free. You can have her Junsu-ah. After all I can see that you really do love her and she as well loves you too. Just promise me you will take care of __-ah."
 
"Really? Hyung thank you so much. I promise I won't let you down. I will love her with all of my heart. I promise I won't let you down! Promise."
 
"But dongsaeng I suggest you don't need to tell to __-ah about the bet, I think things will just get worse if you will say it to her. Why don't we just bury it and just forget it like it never happen okay?" both me and Changmin smile and hug like brothers. Finally things are settled. After our hug Changmin suddenly had a shock plastered on his face. So me myself look at where he's looking at, and I also had the shock of my life.
 
 
"______-ah"
 
 
 
 

YOU POV

 

After all the confession once again I was left inside the room. I was thinking deeply and processing everything that happen. Then I realize my true feelings toward him. So with the decision I just confirmed I quickly looked for him. Finally I can say to him what my true feelings are. Finally I can also say to him that I love him too. I quickly went to the vending machine where he is right now. Upon arrival I saw Junsu oppa with Changmin oppa. Both of them are talking so before I in I listened to their conversation.

 

"Really? Hyung thank you so much. I promise I won't let you down. I will love her with all of my heart. I promise I won't let you down! Promise." Junsu oppa said to Changmin oppa. What promise is he talking about?
 
"But dongsaeng I suggest you don't need to tell to __-ah about the bet, I think things will just get worse if you will say it to her. Why don't we just bury it and just forget it like it never happen okay?" Hearing that with my own two ears feels like my world has just shut down and stattered into pieces. So by then I quickly face them and I can see the shock from their faces.
 
"So everything is all just a bet you say? You guys are just playing around my feelings? Are you guys that bored that you're starting this kind of stupid stuff??!!? Huh? TELL ME?!!? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!!" I just stood there in front of them while my tears were quickly streaming down my face.
 
"....__-a..ah its not what you think. We really didn't do this on purpose. Please believe in me." Junsu oppa said while trying to touch my arm but I quickly yanked his hand away from him.
 
"Didn't do this on purpose??!? Don't lie! Believe in you? And you really think I will believe in everything that you're saying right now? Don't tell me even in the club all what you said are all just lies? Its all on the stupid bet right? Good thing I was able to hear this from you and to think I was supposed to aswer your confession. I HATE YOU! I REALLY HATE YOU!!!" after pouring everything to him I quickly run away. While running I bump to a person and when I look up it was Min and Nichkhun oppa. 
 
"Unnie/__-ah what happen? Why are you crying?" I quickly hug the both of them and sob like there's no tomorrow in their arms.
 
"Dongsaeng why are you crying? Who did this to you?" Nichkhun worriedly ask me.
 
"Junsu oppa he...he...he.." before I can even say everything to him anger is quickly plastered on his face. With that he released me from his hug.
 
"Min you and __-ah go to her home now. I'll catch up with you guys later."
 
"Oppa where are you going?" Min said while comforting me. But Nichkhun oppa didn't answer to Min's question instead he just quickly stormed out on the scene. With that me and Min just quickly went to my home. 
 
 
 
 
 

JUNSU'S POV

 

After __-ah run away from us. Me and Changmin also run so that we can catch her up and fix things out. While running we saw Nichkhun running as well. I was supposed to ask him if he saw __-ah but I was quickly greeted by a punch in the face from him.

 

"You what the heck did you do to my dongsaeng? I told you to never hurt her. I even trusted her to you. You really let me down." 

"Nichkhun-ah jebal please hear me out. I really didn't do this on purpose. Please listen to me first."

"Fine I will hear your side later. For now I suggest you to stop getting close to __-ah. Don't show your face to her right now my dongseang is crying  and she needs time. So if you excuse me I need to go to my dongsaeng to comfort her. For the both of you guys I will hear your explanations after my business with __-ah so better prepare your explanations and facts straight by then arasso?" 

With that Nichkhun left the scene. With that I quickly kneeled, cried and shout. WHAT DID I JUST DO?!?!?! __-AH MIANHE! JUNSU YOU ARE REALLY A BABO.

 

YOU POV

 

Here I am with Min at my home and after a few minutes Nichkhun quickly came. Seeing the both of them at my side I started crying once again. With all of them being complete I told everything to them. Both of them just listened and just comforted me. I am really thankful I have friends like them at my side.

 

"__-ah actually I talked to Junsu and he said he will tell everything to me." Nichkhun said.

"What's more to tell? I already told you guys the whole story."

"Wel yeah unnie at your side. But we still need to hear Junsu's oppa side. Maybe this is just a misunderstanding. We need to fix your problem okay?" Min explained the situation to us. 

"Okay I'm letting you talk to him oppa. But for now can I not come to any of Junsu's rehearsals for Immortal song 2? Can I be assigned to a different artist for now? I don't think I'm ready to face him yet."

"Okay let me talk to the President first." with that Nichkhun oppa called the President after a few conversations he told me the President's answer.

"He said it was okay and actually the shocking thing is Junsu hyung already told to the President that he wants to do the song arrangement by himself. He told him that he wants to do everything by himself. So I guess all things are settled now. For now just take a rest dongsaeng-ah. I promise once I talk to Junsu about this matter I will tell it to you right away." 

"Thank you Nichkhun oppa and Min for always being at my side. I love you my chingus." after saying those to them I quickly bear hug them.

 

Hope that things will be fixed soon.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the lame chapter. I don't know any of the fight scenes or break up things so mianhe for my beloved readers. Maybe next week I will post a new chapter for you guys. I will go to Vegas by the weekend so patience my readers :)) COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS AND LOVE ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!! ^^