Chapter 32

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

Double update ^-^ Are you guys sad on what is happening between you and Junsu :| chowee ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Here's YOUR side of the story. Like I was saying at the last chapter you quickly went back to work at the bar you used to perform. Good thing that the owner was still willing to accept you. Even though the place isn't jam packed the way it supposed to be; there are still loyal fans who come and listen to your music. 

 

YOU POV

 

Here I am back to my normal life but even though my life is in peace my heart and mind still hurts. Every single day, hour, minute and second I always think of Jun.K oppa. The pain in his face and not to mention his voice begging for me to come back in his arms makes my heart crush into pieces. How I badly want to turn around and hug him. But I should know better I just decided what's right for the both of us most especially him. I maybe okay on the outside but slowly I'm dying inside, love builds but also destroys. Always remember love and pain always come as a package, its just a matter on how you settle things out. This is my decision for the both of us.....even though it hurts....Moving on is simple, but what you leave behind that makes it so difficult. 

 

With a normal life here I am almost finished at my gig for the night. For the last song for the night I decided to let the people here my newly composed song to them. I quickly went up to the stage for my final performance for the night.

 

"Good evening to everyone. To end the night I decided to let you guys hear my newly composed song. I hope you guys will like it. Thank you and enjoy the night." with that I signalled my band to start playing. 

 

GETTING OVER YOU: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsydVWbhoNo

 

 

I close my eyes and think of you

And I wonder where you are
Oh I tried my best to hide my tears
But they fall everytime I try

'Cause you contantly invade my dreams
And I sigh everytime I miss you kiss

It's never ending
All the memories and yesteryears we've been through together
Why do I feel afar from getting over you
Done all to get away from all the things that reminds me of you
Constantly you
I guess I failed getting over you

So I'm here in my solitude

And I pray for the day I'd be over you
Guess I'll have to this through.

'Cause you contantly invade my dreams
And I sigh everytime I miss you kiss

It's never ending
All the memories and yesteryears weve been through together
Why do I feel afar from getting over you
It's never easy
Done it all to get away from all the things that reminds me of you
Constantly you
I guess I failed getting over you

It's never ending
All the memories and yesteryears weve been through together
Why do I feel afar from getting over you
It's never easy
Done it all to get away from all the things that remind me of you
Constantly you
I guess I failed getting over you
I failed, I failed getting over you

 

 

 

While singing I just let my tears stream down like a waterfall and all I did is just pour everything out. I can't help it. Memories of me and Junsu oppa just came through my mind. With the last part of the lyrics I just kept my head down despite of the loud cheers from the audience. I quickly went to the dressing room to cry more. I entered the dark room and as I closed the door someone quickly hug me from behind. 

 

"W-who are you? P-please L-let go of me." I nervously said while slowly getting away from the embrace but whenever I did that, the hug became more tight almost crushing me.

"Please let go before I scream and ask for help." I was expecting for him to move but he didn't I was about to scream for help when suddenly I heard the person's voice. A voice so familiar that he's the reason why I am like this right now.

"..____-ah. J..j-jagiya."

"What are you doing here? I thought I told you to never see me again, why are you here now?" I said while trying to get away from his grasps but his arms are more stronger than mine.

"The reason why I'm here is because like you and your song I failed getting over you as well...I now know everything....I want to win your heart. ___-ah."

"You already know why I did that right? Please don't let things get more complicated oppa. Its better if were back on our usual worlds us...as friends or maybe strangers. Its for the best oppa. Things will be back the way it should be. Goodbye." I was still trying to free myself from his grasp but he suddenly spun me around. Here I am facing him and I can see his sad eyes bore to mine so I quickly look down so that I won't give in.

"____-ah look at me." but still I didn't budge. "I said look at me." he quickly cup both of my cheeks from his hands and now here we are staring at each other's eyes. 

"____-ah please I want to try to work things out. Whatever the fans and netizens said about me please don't get affected from it. You told me that the both of us will face this problems together. ___-ah without you in my life just made me insane. You don't know how badly I want you everyday: waking up every morning looking at your eyes, kissing every part of your face, hearing your voice and not to mention you in my arms. My world just crumbled when you broke up with me. When I heard the reason why you broke up with me from Khun made me realize that you did a lot of sacrifices for me so here I am returning the favor." one of his hands leave from my face and his hands went to his pocket and with my gaze never leaving his I felt something on my hands. I looked and there in my hands are VIP tickets for their concert here in Seoul. 

With curiosity on what he did I asked him. "W-what's this?"

"This is my life line...if your gonna attend at this concert its still means you love me that you are willing to still be with me. It also means I want to let the whole world know that you are mine. But if you didn't come I guess that's probably the time that I should finally let you go."

 

Hearing those words from him made my world stop...I was about to say something when suddenly I felt my face being lift up and I felt those familiar lips on mine. He passionately kissed me...I was about to respond when I felt his lips away from me. With his forehead leaning on mine I heard his whisper to me.

 

"I wish I can see you tomorrow. Whatever happens I will respect your decision. I just want to say to you if ever this is the last time. I love you so much...my world...my life...my ____....always remember that." with that with one last peck he stormed out of the room. 

 

 

With eyes close I just let my mind think all through out....as I open my eyes......I finally decided.......

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CLIFF HANGER BWHAHHAHAH

Hehe how's that? How I wish I can have a man like that don't you think so? ^^ 

 

Sad to say guys but there are 3 more chapters to go :|