Chapter 27

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

School >.< Gosh its really hard....hope I can balance writing and studying...wish me luck guys ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Days passed by and of course 2pm is still busy on their promotions, despite the fact you're in Japan with your boyfriend, both of you still have no quality time for each other. After all you are still busy in the song arrangements. One day the manager decided you and the 2pm members to have a day off. You and Junsu decided to spend this wonderful day outdoors: Junsu rented a small pension in the woods where no people can go AKA Privacy.

 

YOU POV

 

Here we are me and my boyfriend at the pension. Finally some time with my beloved panda ahjusshi. I was overlooking the wonderful scenery in the lobby when suddenly I felt warm arms wrap around me. Easily I rested my head on his chest.

 

"Finally some alone time with my beloved jagiya." after whispering that to my ear he kissed my cheek.

"Yeah this feels nice. Its been so long since we last experience this."

"Gosh even though you're here with me in Japan I still have no time for you and I was literally sulking because of my damn schedules."

"At least manager-nim was so good in letting us have a day off at least we can spend more time with each other." I said to him and turn around so that I can literally face him.

"And I will definitely cherish this day off ours. Its only you and me and no one else." he cupped my face and peck at my lips.

"Finally I have you all by myself. No 2pm members, no stylists and definitely no boys who have a crush on you; only me."

"Me?!?! Crushes?!?! I don't think so Junsu oppa. As far as I know YOU have a lot of girls swooning over you. Besides how can I even notice them if my eyes are only set at you." I smiled warmly in front of me which earn a tap on the nose from my oppa.

"Well same as you, this girls can swoon over me in anyway they want but my eyes will only look at you. My heart only speaks for you and nothing more. I only love ___-ah and nothing more."

"I love you Mr. Mine"

"I love you more Ms. Mine" after that he cupped my face again, bring me closer and brought our lips together. I quickly wrap my arms around his neck and him on my waist. Both of us are savoring the moment in each other's arms.

 

 

We spend the whole day in the pension, cooking, watching movies, resting and in each other's arms. This day is absolutely DAE TO THE BAK BOOYAH!!!

Junsu oppa was still sleeping on the bed when I decided to open my laptop and stream the net. I was streaming the net when I glimpse an article, its my oppa and Tiffany well the article is just talking about friendship and stuff and of course they're talking about rumors once again. But what caught my eye are the comments below.

 

"OMO THEY LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER"

"NOW THAT'S BEAUTY AND HANDSOME!"

"MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!!"

 

I was in a dazed state when suddenly I felt warm arms wrap around me.

 

 

 

"I KNEW IT"

 

 

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

After that small nap with ___-ah I found my jagiya not on the bed. So I quickly look for her in the house and there she was sitting and using the laptop. I was about to surprise her when suddenly I saw what's on the screen on the laptop. *sigh these fans are really delusional. To comfort __-ah I quickly hug her.

 

"I KNEW IT"

"Oppa you and Tiffany really look good together."

"I know but get this ___-ah." I quickly faced her and cupped her face with my hands.

"Me and Tiffany may look good together. But me and ___-ah are PERFECT for each other." I quickly give her a passionate kiss. "Don't you ever forget that okay?"

"Okay. Sorry for my attitude oppa. Maybe I just felt a bit insecure."

"That's normal ___-ah but always remember Tiffany maybe my past but you ___-ah my jagiya are my present and I wish you will also be my future."

"Nado and I promise that our love will last long."

"Everlasting love." we both said which made us chuckle. We were having our intimate moment when I receive a text.

 

From: Tiffany

Oppa can we talk? I just need to settle things with you.

 

 

My eyebrow creased and I quickly show the message to my girlfriend so that I can ask for any suggestions. After reading the text my girlfriend quickly faced me.

 

"I guess you guys can talk and try to settle things once and for all."

"I don't know what if she will try to win me back? Maybe she has a plan so that she can break your heart. Jagiya I don't want that to happen."

"Like I was saying you're just going to talk to her"

"Fine but I wish when I talk to her you will just  be watching me from afar okay? "

"That I will obliged. Of course."

 

 

 

 

I hope this meeting of ours won't bring any scandals.*I WISH

 

 

 

With everything settled out we decided to continue our quality time in each other's arms.

 

 

I wish everything will be settled.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Filler Chapter :D