Chapter 18

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

New update :) Haller to all my readers and subscribers!! How are you guys?!?! I miss you guys..do you guys miss me too? XD I am in crazy mode again, but I just wish I can bring some of my craziness through my writing :| Oh well change topic hope you guys are all doing fine. Be healthy always guys. Take care ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

TIME MACHINE~~Its been one month oh yes baby its been one month since your relationship prosper and today is one of the most special days ever because its their monthsary. Let's all see on how will they spend this special day. 

 

 

 

YOU POV

 

Ughh this is so tiring~~but then again its so exciting because its my first time ever to make an event. I just wish he will like it. Oh hi readers!! Well here I am fixing everything for tonight's event. Its our first monthsary!!! Kyaaa makes me feel all giddy inside hehe. Practically I requested a day off in order to spend the entire day for tonight's event.  I should text oppa so that I can greet him and remind him later.

 

To: My Panda <3

HAPPY MONTHSARY OPPA!! I hope that your okay. Don't skip your meals okay? See you later at my house. Hope that you can finish as soon as possible. I miss you already. TT__TT  :P  Take care oppa. Love you :***

 

After texting him I quickly continue on my work. Must finish this all before he comes~~see you later readers ehehe.

 

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

From: My __-ah <3

HAPPY MONTHSARY OPPA!! I hope that your okay. Don't skip your meals okay? See you later at my house. Hope that you can finish as soon as possible. I miss you already. TT__TT  :P  Take care oppa. Love you :***

 

A smile suddenly crept in my face, aigoo even just a simple text still makes my heart flutter. With just a simple text makes my day perfect :) Well here I am with the members and some arrangers doing some finishing touches on the song I just composed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ld3YYgRjpI&feature=r%C2%ADelated. With everything in place we did the final recording, good thing the song came out good http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXc7G3YrC5g. With everything finished I didn't realized that its already night time..oh no!! I'm late already!!! After saying our goodbyes I quickly went to our shower room to freshen up...after taking a bath I open my locker so that I can change my clothes but I was rather shock because there is a small gift, I quickly look at it to see who gave this.

 

For: Junsu oppa <3

Hi oppa!! For sure when you read this you're probably finish :) I am expecting you to wear this when I see you later at my place okay? Now quickly fix yourself!!! GO HERE NOW!!!~~I MISS YOU ALREADY!!! TAKE CARE OPPA~~Ppyong :**

 

After reading the letter I quickly open the gift and I was immediately greeted by a shirt http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m35uzeNyeX1r1wa6lo1_500.png and on top of the shirt is a small picture, a picture of __-ah wearing the same design as the shirt here. Without thinking twice I wore the shirt, with a few finishing touches I quickly left the building. But before going to __-ah's place I quickly drop by at a store so that I can get my order. After everything all set I quickly drove to __-ah place. I ring the bell and I was quickly greeted by a huge bear hug from __-ah. After the hug she give me a peck in the cheeks. Here she is my beautiful __-ah also wearing the same shirt like me grinning from ear to ear. Aigoo she is so cute!!! 

Before I can even start a conversation she quickly went behind me and put a blindfold in my eyes.

 

"YA! __-ah what are you doing?"

"Aigoo impatient oppa~just wait a bit! If I told you everything it won't be a surprise anymore. Now enough complain and just start walking."

 

With the blindfold covering my eyes we started walking. After walking a few steps, we both stop.

 

"Oppa we're here already!! I will count from one to three. After saying three remove your blinfold okay? 1...............2222222222222222......AND 3!!!"

 

I quickly removed my blindfold and I was quickly greeted by the wonderful sight before me. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lptyteZagu1qkpwero1_500.jpg. (one bed only ;P)

 

"HAPPY MONTHSARY OPPA!!!" __-ah hug me so tightly, I was only in awe on the sight before me. That's why she ask for a day off today. She did this event for us. I was dumbstruck that I haven't realize the pouting and worried __-ah beside me. 

"Oppa!! Why are you not speaking? Don't you like it? Arasso I'll fix this." __-ah was starting to move when I quickly hug her tightly and showering her face with kisses. 

"What are you talking about __-ah? I don't like it~~I LOVE IT! Its my first time experiencing this. I am so thankful for all the efforts you did. Thank you __-ah thank you. But I am sorry though I know that you're really tired in doing this event."

"Aigoo oppa the reason why I did this is not just because I am expecting anything from return. The reason why I did this is not just because I need to, its because I WANT TO...I want to show to you how thankful I am that you came into my life. No words can express how much I am so blessed  that you're a part of my life right now. Oppa I love you so much."

"And I love you more~God knows how much I am thankful for you having in my life as well. That in my darkest time you brought life, sunshine and love in my life once again. I am so thankful for everything~~with you beside me all that I can see in my life is nothing but Perfection....You know that I don't need a extravagant event for us, just you at my side always is the best event ever. I LOVE YOU __-AH! I Love You oh so much"

 

After saying this to her I quickly reach into my pocket to get the gift I intend to give to her. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma4q16wVOH1r0yq9go1_500.jpg

 

"I know my gift to you isn't as extravagant as yours but I hope you will like this. This gift of mine just shows how much I love you. I am so lucky to have you as my girlfriend. I know that its only the start of our relationship and I also know that there are also trials that we're going to face but one thing is for sure I will be by your side. For better and for worse you can count on me. This promise ring holds a lot of meaning for me

  1. I promise to love you
  2. I'm serious about you and I promise to not look into other girls~You're MY GIRL! MY ONE AND ONLY FAVORITE PANDA!
  3. Maybe someday you will be the girl that I am gonna marry"

 

"O..oppa" while I was saying this to her she was crying all the time. I quickly wipe her tears and kiss her fully on the lips.

After exchanging and wearing our rings we hug each other tightly.

 

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH __-AH" 

"I LOVE YOU MORE"

 

 

 

YOU POV

 

Here we are, me and Junsu oppa lying in the bed http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lptyteZagu1qkpwero1_500.jpg. (one bed only ;P) Him sitting abit while me my head rested at his chest....while watching our favorite movie. Due to the coldness of the weather we also wore our couple jackets one of my gifts as well http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbtcwzlzRl1rsu2alo1_500.png. With our hands intertwined. I quickly picked Junsu oppa's hand, the one with the couple ring and mine as well staring and admiring it with gleam.

 

"Like the couple ring?" 

"I LOVE it!! Its perfect!"

"Perfect for NOW...in the near future I promise that the next ring that we're gonna wear will be our engagement and wedding ring. I'm hoping that we will still be in each other arms until eternity."

"Me too." 

I quickly faced him and with my heart fluttering everytime I see him I told him "I Love you sssoooo much oppa."

"I love you more."

 

With a kiss on the lips we both cuddle all through out the night...savoring the moment...remembering and treasuring everything in our hearts...

 

 

"Simplicity is about subtracting the obvious and adding meaningful" ~John Maeda 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hope you guys all like this :P Cheesiness isn't my forte :))) I sometimes and I definitely admit this bwhahaha but I wish you guys like this~~in the next chapters we will have a time machine event once again XD Anticipate it guys hahaha...So see you guys in the next chapter...

 

PPYONG~~~~~ :********************