Chapter 15

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

Are you guys all excited when You will answer Junsu...WELL ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN..just kidding maybe after this? :P I'm just pissing you guys XD I need all ze inspiration :)) Oh before I forget I might won't be able to update this coming Thursday and maybe the next update will be on Saturday ^^ Thanks to all ze subscribers and ze readers..yezzz I LOVE TO USE ZE ZE :))) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YOU POV

 

I was in my room doing last finishing touches of myself, today is the day wherein I can bond once again with my friends. Its like forever since the last time me, Min and Nichkhun bond. Good thing that all of us are off today. HOORAY!!!! I was still fixing myself when I receive a text message from Nickhun oppa.

 

From: Khunnie oppa 

 

So excited!!! SEE YOU GUYS LATER! TAKE CARE!!! <3

 

GM

 

 

A smile crept on my face!! He's also excited!!! Hooray!! After sending him a text message I quickly look at myself in the mirror to check if I'm okay or not. Hope that I look fine http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_madkuzxyoE1r8fqy9o1_500.png and http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbja2swhHP1relnlno1_500.jpg. With a satisfaction on my face I quickly now sent off to our meeting place. 

 

 

NICHKHUN POV

 

From: __ dongsaeng ^^

 

Feeling excited and hyper to see you guys later! Take care cause I care guys!! mwah xoxo :* <33

 

GM

 

Aigoo my dongsaeng is really sweet. So with everything settled I am also now off to our meeting place. 

 

"Hyungs and dongsaeng I'm going!!!"

"Take care hyung and have fun! Say hi to __-ah for us!!" all of them said except for one. Junsu suddenly hold my arm, he hold my arm so tightly that it makes me so hard to push him away from me. 

"Hyung what do you want?"

"Can't I just join you guys? It will be a group date. Come on dongsaeng can't you give your hyung a chance? Jebal!!!" 

"Aigoo hyung you're with __-ah almost everyday. You have your share and hello you have a lot of chances already, let me have an oppa-dongsaeng bonding with her as well. Besides its been ages since the last time us three we're able to bond. So hyung please let me have some bonding time with my two best friends okay? Even though you protest I still won't say yes. So anyways I have to go. Hyungs and dongsaeng can you guys help me here for a sec?" After saying that the members quickly yanked Junsu away from me.

"YA!!! KHUN-AH JEBAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he whinigly said.

"BYE GUYS!!! SEE YOU ALL LATER!!!" 

 

Upon arriving in our meeting place I was quickly greeted by a tight hug from my two dongsaengs. 

 

"OPPA YOU'RE LATE!!!!!!" both of them poutingly said.

"Well I'm sorry, but if it weren't for Junsu I wouldn't be this late. Gosh __-ah he really fall hard for you and to the fact that you guys are not in a relationship yet his reactions are...DAEBAK!!! The heck even though you guys are together almost everyday and are in the same company he still wants to see you. That's why I said no to him when he was asking me if he can join us. Gosh he's gone nuts over you." after saying that me and Min we're just laughing like there's no tomorrow and __-ah face was blushing like crazy due to the embarassment. 

"Well now that all of us are complete...LET'S BEGIN!! LEGGOW!!!" all of us went out. We spend the day going to the mall; shopping, watching movies and food trips. All day we just roam around Seoul that we haven't realized that its already night. Time flies so fast so as for our last stop we just decided to go to __-ah house to cook and just have a heart to heart talk. 

 

YOU POV

 

I cooked dinner for all of us and of course I gave them my homemade tiramisu and as expected they love it. This day couldn't get any better. After eating and cleaning all of us went straight ahead to my room so that we can have a heart to heart talk. Min and Nichkhun first started telling stories. 

"Okay both me and oppa are finish on our stories. Now its your turn __-ah. I know Khunnie oppa majoritily knows everything what's happening you right now. That's why you are gonna tell me everything that I need to know. So Unnie spill it!!" Min said. After saying that all eyes and ears are on me. With that I started telling to her what happen. The bet and his confession. At first she was a bit shock when she heard about the bet.

"Remind me guys to spank Changmin oppa in the head okay? His idea was just plain stupid."

"Ya Min dongsaeng everything is settled now. So stop that idea of yours okay?" she was just pouting on what I said to her. After that I told her about Junsu oppa's confession to me and oppa's courting.

"OMO!!! JUNSU OPPA IS SO SWEET!!!! SO UNNIE DID YOU ANSWER HIM ALREADY?" she spazzingly said to me.

"Actually I haven't answer his confession yet. At first I decided that I am still thinking if I should yes to him yet or not. But after seeing all the effort he did for me I think I change my mind."

"Well hyung is really determined to capture your heart once again and I can really see that he is really deeply in love with you. If you're ready to enter a relationship just follow your heart. It depends on you if you want you're relationship to the next level or not. Whatever your decision is both me and Min are always here for you. That's what friends are for. Always remember that arasso?" Nichkhun comfortingly said to me. 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks oppa for the advice but you know what I think I just made my decision." both of them we're just looking at me at first they we're curious on what I was talking about but after seeing me smile they smiled back in return. From that smile I guess they know what my answer is.

 

After that whole conversation we end the wonderful day. ^^

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Crappie chapter I know but guess what....the next chapter might make you guys celebrate... SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE!! <333333333333333333 Mianhe!!! :***