Chapter 14

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

New update ^^ I am so happy! TT___TT..TEARS OF JOY!!! Thank you to my beloved loud, silent readers and subscribers XD I am so touched! Hope you all like this new chappie of mine. I hope its sweet to all of you my beloved readers ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

KRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

 

After hearing the sound of the alarm clock I quickly stood up from my bed and went straight ahead to the bathroom to have a bath. After taking a bath I quickly went to my room to carefully pick the clothes that I am going to wear. I was deliberately ransacking the whole closet that I haven't realize a lot of clothes were already scattered in the whole room.

"Hyung what's up with you? You're usually not that excited and energetic in the morning. Did something happen." my roomate Taecyeon said to me.

With a sing-song voice I said to him "NOTHING MUCH!~~!! SEEEEEECCCCCCCRREEEEEEETTT!! :P  TODAY IS SUCH A WONDERFUL DAY~~!!"

"Crazy" Taecyeon mumbled by himself. Oh well even though he says it out loud I won't even bother answering it. All that I care about is ME!! ME AND THE START OF MY COURTSHIP WITH __-AH! NEED TO HAVE GOOD POINTS FOR __-AH!!! 

With a smile and satisfaction plastered in my face I did some last checking at myself and at my things.

I texted __-ah

 

TO: __-AH <3

___-ah see you later in the recording room. Take care always! <3 :*

 

With a last glance of myself in the mirror "YOU CAN DO THIS JUNSU! I KNOW YOU CAN! IT'S SHOWTIME!!! LEGGOW!!" I went straight ahead at my journey. JUNSU ASA!! FIGHTING!!!

 

 

YOU POV

 

I was practically just checking my wardrobe for this day http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb6yj0WXhk1r1ed5mo1_500.png when suddenly I received a text from Junsu oppa which practically made my heart skip a beat early in the morning.

 

FROM: JUNSU OPPA <3

__-ah see you later in the recording room. Take care always <3 :*

 

Really does he really need to insert the heart and smooch emoticon?

 

TO: JUNSU OPPA <3

Neh see you later. Oppa do you really need to insert those cheesy emoticons? I don't think is necessary. hehe

 

FROM: JUNSU OPPA <3

WHY?!?!? You don't like it?!?!?! I thought you will like it if I send you those :| Mianhe __-ah for making you angry. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!

 

BWOH?!!?! I just ask him and he's already staring to freak out! Oppa is really unbeleivable hehe just the mere fact of thinking him panicking and pouting like crazy because of my text makes my stomach hurt from all the laughing. 

 

TO: JUNSU OPPA <3

ahhahaha Oppa I didn't mean anything and of course I am not angry. You're really funny oppa. Okay I'm gonna out now. See you later :)

 

FROM:JUNSU OPPA <3

Oh is that so? hehe sorry I am just maybe a bit over exxagerated :))) Oh okay see you later. I have practice first with 2pm members okay? See you in the afternoon! I wish I can just go there right now :((((  I miss you already! TAKE CARE!!! MWAH <3333333333333333333333 :******************

 

BWOYA!!!! WHY IS HE SO CHEESY?!?! He's not YET even my boyfriend aigoo :)). So with  last glance of myself in front of the mirror, I quickly went out and went straight ahead to the JYP building. Upon arriving in the building, I quickly went straight ahead to the recoring room to start my work. 

I was really concentrated at my craft that I didn't realize that time passes by so quickly. I quickly look at my back hoping to see oppa here already but he's still not yet here. Where is he?!?! Oh well maybe they have those overtime practices again, but I want to see him already. With a pout on my face I just quickly resume on my work. I was really concentrated at my work when suddenly someone covered my eyes.

 

"GUESS WHO~~~~" the mystery person said in a sing song voice. Of course I quickly know who the owner of that voice is.

"JUNSU OPPA~~~" after replying him also with a sing song voice he removed his hands from my eyes. There I saw oppa pouting cutely like a child.

"AISH! You're no fun __-ah. You're suppose to at least guess. Where's the fun in that? Party pooper." 

"Guess you say? So is it okay if I guess BOY BAND names? Most especially names of my favorite biases?!?! Kyaah oppa!! I would love to! Do it again oppa! Definitely I will say L, L.joe, Yoseob, Onew, other boy bands and most espcially my ultimate number one bias DONGHAE OPPA!!! KYAAAH!!! COVER MY EYES AGAIN AND ASK ME!! PPALI OPPA!!!" I was spazzing like crazy because I was so excited when suddenly Oppa flicked his finger in my forehead. 

"Please stop you're delusions right now __-ah. You're being crazy once again. Hello I'm here!!! Don't you even dare try looking and saying other guy's name in front of me I'm just gonna get jealous here."

"Not in front of you? Okay? I'm gonna do this all behind your back~~~" I once again but he just flicked me once again in the forehead.

"Stop it will you sheeesh."

"Okay okay sheesh you are such a party pooper." While I mumbled all by myself "They're all just my crushes, you're the one whom I love and and the person who captured my heart."

 

"So oppa come on let's go and start our practice. Time is moving fast." I was about to stand up when suddenly he yanked my arm and let me sit once  again beside him.

"Woah woah you are way too serious. Why don't we just eat first? I know definitely that you haven't eaten anything yet. After eating that's when we resuming our rehearsals okay?" so both of us started eating the food he just bought. After eating we resumed our rehearsals. Both of us are having a good and fun time with each other's company that we haven't realized time passes by so fast. Before going home we decided that we will sing a duet once again, somehow he always manages to see my compositions. Both of us were sitting in front of the piano, I started playing the piece and both of us just sing our hearts out once again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVux80KyZ98

 

IF WE FALL IN LOVE

There will be no ordinary days for you 
If there is someone who cares like i do 
You have no reason to be sad anymore 
I`m always ready with a smile 
With just one glimpse of you 
You don`t have to search no more 
Cause i am someone who will love you for sure so.. 

(CHORUS) 
If we fall in love 
Maybe we`ll sing this song as one 
If we fall in love 
We can write a better song than this 
If we fall in love 
We will have this melody in our heads 
If we fall in love 
Anywhere with you would be a better place.. 

You can watch sad movies in a diffirent light 
So i`ll be there beside you 
Hugging you oh so tight 
(oh so tight) 
Your hands will never feel so cold and empty again 
Coz i will keep on holding on and won`t let go 
(never let you go) 
You don`t have to search no more 
Cause i am someone who will love you for sure so.. 

 

(CHORUS) 
If we fall in love 
Maybe we`ll sing this song as one 
If we fall in love 
We can write better a song than this 
If we fall in love 
We will have this melody in our heads 
If we fall in love 
Anywhere with you would be a better place.. 

Feel so good when you`re around 
One smile from you 
(one smile from you) 
Be mine,this feel so right..so.. 

(CHORUS) 
If we fall in love 
Maybe we`ll sing this song as one 
If we fall in love 
We can write better a song than this 
If we fall in love 
We will have this melody in our heads 
If we fall in love 
Anywhere with you would be a better place..

 

 

 

JUNSU'S  POV

 

This day once again was DAE to the BAK! YEAH MEN!!! Hallelujah! So after that wonderful duet of ours we quickly went out to have our dinner. While eating somehow I can see her stealing glances at me. When I finally caught her doing it again she just quickly did a mehrong in front of me. Why is she so adorable?!? We ended our dinner full of laughs, good conversation, teasings and perhaps romance? Heheh well I assume too much. I just wish she can answer my confession already.

After that splendid dinner I quickly brought her home. When we reach the door both of us said our goodbyes to each other. I was about to turn around when suddenly __-ah yank my arm.

"Why is there something that you need?"

"Aaaaa-aniyo"

"You sure? As far as I can remember you kissed me on the cheek. So don't be shy just kiss me on the cheek. Come on now __-ah kiss OWWWW!!!" My arms were practically aching like hell because she spank me too hard. I was expecting like "Oppa are you okay?" "Oppa mianhe from the hard spank." BUT NO!! She just stood there not even saying a word and was practially smirking and controlling herself not to laugh. WHY THIS LITTLE GIRL!! 

I was just standing there even though she's nudging me already. Hmph serves you right for not pitying me.

"Oppa mianhe. I was just teasing you. Arasso I will kiss you."

"REAL..." I wasn't able to finish what I was gonna say when I felt something warm on my lips.

 

 

YOU POV

 

One word: SHOCK!!! Well I was planning to kiss him on the cheeks to say sorry to him when suddenly he turned his head. Before I can see where I was gonna kiss him its too late already. We were kissing each other on the lips?!?!?!? OH MY GHAD!!!!! Both of our eyes went wide due to the shock and in a matter of few seconds we separated from each other. AAWWWWWWWWWWKKKWWWAAARRRDD!!!

"__-ah *cough *cough w-well I better get going. Uhhmm see you tomorrow."  

"A-aaarasso oppa. Take care and uhmm see you tomorrow." 

"Annyong __-ah good night and sweet dreams."

"Good night and sweet dreams too oppa." I was about to open the door when suddenly he yanked my arm which caused me to face him and I was quickly embrace by oppa. 

"Good night __-ah and sweet dreams~~Think of me." before I can even respond he quickly kiss me on the forehead, after that he quickly went out of the gate, went inside his car and quickly went away.

I was still left in that exact same spot with my face stunned but my stunned face was quickly relplace by a smile and with butterflies in my stomach I knew right there and then that I am absoultely gonna have a good sleep.

 

BOTH POV (THOUGHT)

 

New day, new happenings and memories. One thing is for sure as long as you're here beside me I know that my life couldn't be anything more than PERFECT! SARANGHAEYO! 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SWEETNESS!!! KYAAAAAAAA SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY CHAPPIE?!?! YET ITS RHYMING TIME! I have an announcement to make~~I won't be able to update this weekend because I'll be having plans once again ehehhe. Please understand <33333333333333 

SEE YOU READERS IN MY NEXT CHAPTER!!! MWAH MWAH!! :*********************