Chapter 26

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

WAZZZUP TO ALL!!!!! DOUBLE UPDATE!! MY PRESENT FOR YOU GUYS!! :************ MWAH MWAH SUP SUP TO ALL XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

I can't believe after all these years the person who broke my heart is now here infront of me and what makes thing worst she did that unexpected hug infront of my girlfriend. Seeing her infront of me makes me reminisce the memories we once had.

We once had a beautiful secret relationship of course only the people close to us only knows our relationship at first our love was really blossoming but as time goes by my blinded love was suddenly replaced by reality. Its like the one who only puts a lot of effort in making the relationship work out is only me. Never did I once saw her effort in showing her love to me, its like she only loves me because of my fame. I know I was the one who broke up with her but I can't take it if the person I love doesn't love me back..most especially I don't want to be someone else's puppet just for their own gain. 

Well anyways what happens in the past is only the past and nothing more. What matters most is my present and hopefully my future and that is  ___-ah.

 

"Hey Junsu-ah how are you? Long time no see!!" Tiffany's voice brought me back to reality I quickly look at her. I can see in her face that she's expecting me to woo her back or maybe show to her how much miserable I am without her. 

"Nah I feel great. This past few months have been wonderful" I am honest with that answer my life has been amazing ever since __-ah came in my life.

"O-oh t-that's good to hear."

"TIFFANY UNNIE!!! JUNSU OPPA!!!" all of us quickly look and there coming my beloved dongsaengs the SNSD, well don't get me wrong even though me and Tiffany broke up I am still friends with the other members. All of us were chatting a bit when suddenly Yoona saw my girlfriend.

"OMO!! Oppa who is she?"

"Yeah Junsu-ah tell me who she is? Your stylist?!?" Tiffany counterback. 

 

 

YOU POV

 

Seeing him catch up with all of them makes me happy..but somehow I feel a bit jealous of Tiffany gosh she really is beautiful. 

 

 

"OMO!! Oppa who is she?"

"Yeah Junsu-ah tell me who she is? Your stylist?!?" Tiffany counterback. 

 

Me too I was beyond shock because I thought they won't notice me. Thinking that our relationship is supposed to be hidden...

"Yeah I know Junsu-shi I'm his....." my words were suddenly stop when my boyfriend suddenly slung his arm at my shoulder and quickly peck me on the lips infront of them...KYAAAAAAAAAAH!!

"SNSD meet my amazing, gorgeous, wonderful girlfriend and most especially my life ___-ah." he proudly said infront of them and hearing these words really makes me go crazy.

"Annyeonghaseyo ___-imida, nice to meet you guys." I thought they won't give a warm welcome but all of the girls except Tiffany who gave me a short glare, they all quickly went at my side and crush me from their group hug.

"OMO THE ___-AH!?!?"

"YOU AND JUNSU OPPA TOGETHER?!?!"

"YOU GUYS LOOK GOOD TOGETHER!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

"I'M A FAN OF YOURS!!!"

"YOUR SONGS ARE AMAZING!!"

"CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!?!"

"CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER?!?!"

"LET'S BE FRIENDS!!!"

 

Tight hug....no air....suffocation...can't breath...HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

"Okay enough girls, my girlfriend here needs air to breath." my boyfriend pulled me against the hug and now here I am at the arms of my man.

"Do you have any schedules after this?" Taeyeon said out of the blue.

"Nothing much I guess dinner with all of the members." the other 2pm members butted in omo all of them are here after all?!?!

"Why don't you guys come with us we know a place where we can eat, sing karaoke or maybe play in a band. The place is really amazing." Yoona added as well.

 

With a small talk with me and members...we all decided to just say yes to their offer. After the whole event at Music Station all of us quickly went to the location with our disguises on. Just like the SNSD members said the place was really amazing. After finding our seat and quickly ordering our food, I excused myself to go to the restroom. Before even opening the dorm I heard Tiffany-shi's voice.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO SIGN AN AUTOGRAPH FOR YOU!! GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS AWAY FROM ME. PLEASE YOU'RE NOT EVEN AT MY LEVEL! GET OUT GET OUT!!" after hearing that I saw the door move so I quickly hid from the side and there I saw a girl/fan crying. Why did she do that? Poor thing. I just entered the restroom and upon entering I saw Tiffany fixing herself infront of the mirror. I quickly just went at her side to wash my hands when suddenly I heard.

"You're quite pretty but still no match for me. I think he only likes you because he wants me to get jealous. For sure you like being with him because of his fame." 

My ears were ringing when I heard that OMG!!! THAT IS SO NOT TRUE!!! After washing my hands, with a calm face I faced her.

 

"Thank you for complimenting. Don't worry I am very sure I love Junsu oppa for who he is and not because of his fame. Same goes to him our feelings for each other is very true. Not like you. Please don't insult me or other people, I guess what Junsu oppa told me was really true you really do have a rude personality." Tiffany quickly gasp from hearing this maybe she thought I didn't know everything about her. Without wasting time I just bowed at her and quickly went back to our table.

As I sat back at my table Junsu oppa place his arms at my shoulder.

 

"Jagiya is everything okay?" my boyfriend worriedly ask. So with a small smile...

"Yeah everything is fine. My tummy is just rumbling from all the hunger I guess." hearing those words from me he pinched my cheeks and quickly put food on my plate. The both of us started eating and once in a while we feed each other and sometimes he whispers sweet nothings on my ear or maybe stealing a kiss from me.

After that sweet dinner we all started singing, at last it was Tiffany's turn and she sang Rolling In the Deep. After singing that song she quickly did a small smirk to me, like challenging me if I can beat her. 

 

After her singing I quickly went to the stage because it was my turn. I signalled the band and sang

 

Not Like You: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTSv5UsT9_8

 

This song is really dedicated for her, whatever she says I won't be affected. I am proud on who I am now. Junsu oppa loves me not because I'm a replacement he's with me because he loves me. I can really see that we both feel the same way. That our love is no lie. I won't get affected because of her. What matters the most is she's from his past and I am now his present. 

 

Oh hater, hater!

You remember that!!!

 

 

She came once again in Junsu's oppa life to interfere us; I won't ever let Tiffany ruin our relationship. Junsu oppa is not hers Junsu oppa is mine. I love him he loves me that's all that matters.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

So how is it guys?!?! OMO HOPE YOU GUYS ALL LIKE IT!!!

 

 

 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!! :****************************