Chapter 33

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

TRIPLE UPDATE FOR YOU MY LOVELIES!!! LEDDDZZZZDO DIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

Finally today is the judgement day for the both of us. The concert just started minutes ago and I still haven't seen ___-ah in the seats I reserved for her. Oh no what if she...please no.....

 

"Hey Junsu don't worry she'll be there trust me. I know my dongsaeng very well." I quickly face Khun. With a sigh I told him.

"I don't know Khun what if she changed her mind about me....about us..What is something happen to her? What is some fans are bullying her? What if..." 

"Hey relax will you and don't get all nervous here. You should just trust her. Be positive man."

"Arasso." 

 

"GUYS PLEASE BE AT THE STAGE AT 5 MINUTES!!!" without thinking twice all of us quickly went to the stage and perform more of our songs.

 

 

YOU POV

 

OH NO!!! SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!

I'M AM SO LATE!!!! OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOSH AT TIMES LIKE THIS I REALLY DO HATE THE TRAFFIC IF I CAN JUST TELEPORT THERE >.< I quickly look at my watch to check the time and there I saw I have 40 minutes left before their show is about to finish. No not now please...without thinking twice I payed the taxi and I quickly run my way to the stadium. As I came there I did a few breaths when I heard their voices.

 

"FOR OUR LAST SONG FOR THE NIGHT WE DECIDED TO SING A JAPANESE SONG FOR THE FANS ITS TITLED IF YOU ARE HERE~~~" without thinking twice I quickly dashed my way inside.

 

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

IF YOU ARE HERE BY 2PM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urKAdKtEq9k

 

"FOR OUR LAST SONG FOR THE NIGHT WE DECIDED TO SING A JAPANESE SONG FOR THE FANS ITS TITLED IF YOU ARE HERE." Taecyeon said so with that music starts playing and all of us went to the stage. All of them started doing more fan services but my eyes are still looking for a person in the audience. WHY IS SHE NOT HERE?!?!?! D-DID SHE DECIDED TO GIVE UP? 

It was Junho's turn to sing...OH NO A FEW MORE MINUTES LEFT BEFORE THE SONG'S ABOUT TO END

 

"I will never let your hand go~~" Junho sang and as the piano played with a deep breath I shouted.

 

"PAUSE THE MUSIC. DON'T PLAY IT..." 

"Junsu are you out of your mind?!?! What d you think you're doi~~" Taecyeon was about to rant me more when Khun hold him up signalling him to stop. With a few breaths I faced the audience.

"I am so sorry for this small commotion, the reason why I did this is because I am waiting for a special someone tonight. I know you guys know her...this girl ever since this girl came into my life my darkness just shined brightly. She brought light and meaning on my life once again. She's everything I could ask for. She's my everything...my all...my ____. Ever since the news leak out that I am dating her things just went downhill for me. My ___ decided to end this relationship just for the sake to protect me. I know some are angry at this hidden relationship of mine but just like her I want to protect her as well. Please don't get angry to me most especially to her...I'm just a regular person searching for someone to love and that is her. I love her with all my heart and soul and I wish you guys can understand that." not one of the fans said something from my speech and without them complaining I talk once again.

 

"I don't want to end this song yet because I am waiting for her. I told her if she comes here I will publicly tell to everyone that I am dating her. She wants to try our love once again....but if she's not here it just means that we're over. I decided to just let the love of my life go....even though it hurts." "____-AH I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE!!! PLEASE COME PLEASE!!! PLEASE COME BACK TO ME MY LOVE!! P-PLEASE!!" after that I bend my knees and with my head low I just cried my heart out. ...I guess this is the en~~~

 

 

"JUNSU OPPA!!!" as I look up there I saw in the audience the love of my life breathing heavily without thinking I quickly stretch out my arms and she gladly accept it. I instantly pulled her at  the stage. Without thinking twice I crush her at my tight hug.

 "Gosh I thought you won't be here. I t-th-thought everything was o-over." I said sobbingly as I faced her. She cup my face in both of her hands and while wiping my tears she said.

"I am so sorry if that was what you thought, I just caught up with the traffic going here. Oppa hearing what you said last night made me think...I know what my answer is to your question." ___-ah said while smiling.

"What is it?" 

"That I myself can't live without you by my side. That I also decided to give this love a one more chance. I promise whatever happens to us we will fight this together. I still love you Junsu oppa." hearing those words from her made my heart accelerated to top speed and without thinking twice I hold her waist and spin her around. After spinner her around as I faced her and was about to kiss her I heard the voices of the fans.

 

"WE'RE SO SORRY OPPA AND UNNIE!!"

"PLEASE FORGIVE US IN OUR ATTITUDE!"

"WE PROMISE TO SUPPORT OUR OPPAS WHATEVER HAPPENS."

"WE SUPPORT YOU GUYS!"

"SO HAPPY FOR YOU OPPA!"

"WE WISH YOU THE BEST!!!"

"KISS! KISS!! KISSS!!!"

"YAHOOO!!!" with a smile on my face and without thinking twice I lock my lips with hers. As we passionately kissed the voices of everyone in the stadium just died down and only I can hear is our beating hearts. As we finish kissing I can hear the cheering voices of everyone once again. With one last peck on her forehead the both of us and most especially me started bowing to everyone. With a giddy and hyped up feeling I signalled the band to start the music again. 

 

The night went on wonderfully. Finally happiness....best day of my life....

 

 

YOU POV

 

As I woke up a smile suddenly crept on my face...reminiscing everythiing that happen last night made me all giddy inside. I was about to go out from bed when I suddenly felt the arms wrap around my waist tightened and as I turn around a kiss on the lips greeted me.

"Good morning jagiya." 

"Good morning, oppa you should prepare you need to go to the company." I was about to release from his grip but he hold me tighter. He face scrunched up and he started whining in front of me.

"JAGIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE STUDIO!!! I RATHER HAVE YOU ALL BY MYSELF!!!" I quickly spank him in the arm.

"Aigoo oppa we need to go.....they need me to fix some lyrics on the music."

 

Okay here's the thing aside from the public knows already about our relationship the president also requested me back once again to work for him and I quickly grab it again. Finally happiness....

 

"Let's just stay in bed and cuddle!!! PWEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" 

"NO WE STILL NEED TO GO TO WORK!!" I thought he gave up on our argument but he quickly pulled out his phone from the table and called someone on the phone.

"Hello Sajangnim can't we have a day off today? Yeah we promise to come there in your office tom. Really sajangnim. Arasso! Thank you!!!" with everything I heard my mouth just widen. With a satisfied smirk he hug me tightly once again.

"I WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNN!!!" my beloved boyfriend chirply said. Which made me roll my eyes but laugh at his cuteness. As I stop laughing I saw him just staring at me with love in his eyes. Out of nowhere he said. 

 

"I love you so much my ____-ah." 

"I love you more." with that I kissed him on his forehead, down to the nose and lastly and longer on the lips.

 

"Mine"

"Yours"

 

With that we passionately kissed and stay all day in each other's arms.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I just love you guys so much I decided to make a triple update ^^ 

Last 2 chapters next week :| 

thanks for supporting :**********************************