Chapter 25

MUSIC and LYRICS ♥♥♥

25th chapter yahoo!!! Like I said I will now have a slow update so I hope you guys can understand..ughh a medicine/science course. So here you go guys ;D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

Upon arrival after one rest day the next day me and the members quickly went to the location for the MV of our new song I'm Your Man. Upon arrival we heard the sound of the director.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE ANY REPLACEMENTS?!?! I AM TELLING YOU WE SHOULDN'T LET OUR CLIENTS WAIT!!! QUICKLY FIND SOME REPLACEMENTS OR ELSE YOU GUYS ARE FIRED!! we can all see the anger in his face but once he felt our presence his dark aura slightly turn light because he was able to face and talk us properly.

"I'm sorry for the attitude earlier, we just have some slight problems regarding the leading lady for your MV, I hope you guys can understand that."

"Well we really can't do anything about it, I just wish we can easily find a replacement, because my talents have a really tight schedule." our manager said to the director.

"Aigoo I'm really sorry for the incovenience." the director formally bowed to all of us. 

 

So we all waited for the replacement but the management still didn't found any, all of just we're just sitting and waiting for their plans when suddenly my girlfriend came carrying loads of groceries. She quickly came to our side to greet all of us.

"I'm so sorry for being late manager-nim, I just  finished organizing the papers and documents at my laptop and I just went to the store to buy you guys some snacks and drinks I hope you understand."

"Its okay ___-ah." the manager said to my girlfriend.

"Thank you for understanding so did I miss anything? Why aren't you guys filming?"

"Noona we we're about to start the filming upon our arrival but they are having a hard time in finding our leading lady for the MV." Chansung sulkly said.

"Oh my gosh I hope they can really find a replacement." she worriedly said.

 

We were all talking when suddenly we heard the footsteps of the director.

"Sorry but we really can't find a replacement for the MV."

"Well we can't do anything about it, hmm let's just shoot first the dance MV and maybe by tomorrow we can film the MV with a female is that good?" the manager said in a business tone.

"I'm really so--" suddenly the director stopped talking and look at me...wait farther/back at me? So all of us quickly look at the back and there is my girlfriend fixing the snack and drinks on the table. Realizing what he's thinking all of just grinned..I think we just found a replacement.

 

 

YOU POV

 

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY ABSURD!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS?!?!?!?! Here I am starting the shooting of the MV, me as the leading lady. Turns out the director saw me and requested me to be part of it, I was about to protest but seeing all of them panic for the lack of time I just quickly said yes. So here I am 0___0

I'm almost finish in my parts and the last part is me and Chansung. I guess this will be easy....

"____-ah I want you to button up Chansung's shirt, fix his tie and do a little bit of skinship" the director instructed us.

"WHAT?!?!?! HELL NO!!! NO SKINSHIP WITH MY JAGIYAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

I stand corrected this will be a complete disaster...and I am sure we will consume a lot of time....because of someone~~HUL!!!

 

MV OF I'M YOUR MAN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJHVNDE_bVo

 

-----------------------------------------

 

A few days has past and after that tiring shooting today is now finally the debut of their song on the Japan National TV. Of course before debut they posted the MV online and really the netizens have really gone wild with their comments like who I am, what's my relation to 2pm, my acting skills etc. 

Let's just go back to the present okay? Here I am in a complete disguise at the audience side  watching the live performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHgmQTsa0pM

of my boyfriend with the members~I am a loyal fan once again!!! YAHOO MY JAGIYA IS REALLY VERY CHARISMATIC!!! When the song is about to finish I quickly went in the back stage so that I can meet up with him and the members.

 

 

JUNSU'S POV

 

After the live performance me and the other members quickly went at the back stage. Upon entering there's ___-ah smiling, clapping and congratulating us for a job well done. After with a few chats me and ___-ah have some alone time with each other. While the both of us are talking she never forgets to take care of me; wiping off my sweat, giving me water and giving small kisses on my face. Definitely hard work pays off and all of my stress are gone whenever I'm with her. 

 

"You really think I did a good job jagiya?"

"Of course you were absolutely and definitely amazing in your performance oppa. My inner fangirl suddenly rose once again ehhe."

"Hey speaking of which after dinner with the members do you want to go out with me?"

"Of course oppa you don't need to ask that. Of course I always want to be with you." hearing this words makes me smile and melt. The both of us we're just talking when suddenly a voice interrupted in the air.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"OMO JUNSU-AH IS THAT YOU?!?!?"

 

 

 

Before I can even respond this person suddenly hug me tight and infront of my very own girlfriend WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!

"Who are you?"

"Omo you forgot me already? Your bad Junsu-ah"

 

Wait a minute?!?! That voice is so familiar....without thinking twice I quickly pulled her away from the hug and that gave me the shock of my life....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TIFFANY.....

 

 

 

 

 

BOTH POV

 

THIS IS SO NOT GOOD....

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

That my friends is the end of our chapter :P Cliffhanger for all of you guys...

School has been sheer torture for me memorizing the medical terms once again >.< Anyways I'll try my best to update like at least once a week hehe...

 

 

 

:********************************************************